part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 3:40:48 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“Could you talk like an adult, please? This is already embarrassing enough.”

Seriously, what the fuck?

Maybe hugging fish was her calling, because she caught it again. Wrapped her arms tight around it, and grimaced as it smacked against her, face and all. “Ah!”

With one last flop, only two seconds in, its tail caught her across the eye and she yelped louder and released, allowing it to disappear as she held her face.

“OW—Shit—ArceusFUCK you, Theo!”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 10:09:55 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"alright. she's moist. is that better?"

barry proves too moist for saoirse to best this time. she slaps, flailing, and catches saoirse's eye in the process.

playing dumb, theo approaches.

"what's wrong?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 10:24:15 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
“That’s gross!

Regardless of what it was, it was no longer in her arms.

She clutched her eye, beginning to panic a little bit and turning around in the water.

“I’m blind, you bloody fucking asshole! What's it look like?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 10:34:17 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]theo says the one thing that is sure to do the opposite:

"calm down."

his hands reach out to grab her by her shoulders.

"let me see."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 7:45:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Her eye watered and she winced, growling underneath her breath. Her shoulders jerked out of Theo’s grasp. “No! Fuck off.” She even went to slap him on the elbow blindly, turning away with a splash.

She blinked, blinked, nearly crying into the stream as she looked down in a blur for the fish. She would kill it. Her eyes darkened with the power of Darkrai.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 11:07:28 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]not bothering to avoid the slap, her hand connects against his elbow, doing little but to annoy. his hands return to him, crossing over his chest.

"fine."

with her back turned to him, he doesn't see the darkening of her eyes. he simply watches; eyes falling to the stream to search for barry.

and once again, from behind saoirse, she leaps out, slapping.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 19:16:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She felt a slap on her back and gave a distressed yelp. Her body turned partly to shadow, limbs hardly making sense as she whipped around to somehow grab it between forms.

Hugging the Barraskewda as hard as she could, its flops decreased in strength.

“1… 2… 3… 4…”

Barry fell limp.

“5!”

She tossed the stilled fish towards Theo from both arms with a frustrated grunt.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 10:31:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"saoirse."

five seconds pass.

"saoirse."

barry's tossed back over to him; she slaps against his chest, limp as his arms come up to carry her weight. he quickly lowers into the water, submerging barry in hopes it'd be enough to resuscitate her.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 1:34:53 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
As soon as the rage left her, she realized her cruelty. There was a flash through her chest that ran in a twitch to her brow, and through a watering in her eye. But she ignored it. She didn’t apologize.

Instead, she took a step back in the water and huffed.

“It’s just asleep, Theo.” Her arm came up to swipe across her reddened face where she’d palmed at her eye too much. “What the fuck is the point of this?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 9:59:06 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]asleep; theo sighs, relieved, as he continues to hold barry. he feels water running past her, carrying downstream.

"it improves your reaction, your strength, and teaches you to analyze and predict."

he's yet to look at saoirse.

"it's training."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 7:56:56 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu averted eyes to the water, away from Barry, and chewed on the inside of her cheek a little. Why did this feel so awkward? Did she feel bad? The man really cared for his fish.

Her lips pressed together thinly. Theo had always been about more and more training, in the short time she’d known him.

She sighed, rubbing her eye one more time with her shoulder.

“Okay.”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 17:38:33 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]a hand reaches for a pokeball, recalling barry before replacing her with yet another fishie. it seems as the admin has an endless supply of them tucked away on his person somewhere.

the finneon swims in the water, circling.

"try not to sleep this one."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 4:38:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
After seeing the man’s face at the sight of sleeping Barry, she felt more inclined to do as instructed—if only so he would not make the face again. It was weird.

“Finneon.” She identified, sounding somewhat surprised, for whatever reason.

A chair hurled across a room in her head as she circled with it, occasionally switching directions, stopping, switching…

Eventually, she found her focus.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,398 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 10:51:16 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"the finneon you were meant to care for."

he hasn't forgotten.

eventually, the finneon leaps out of the water.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
fishie wrestling
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 6:18:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
She gave a sharp sigh, but the corners of her mouth were turned down. More guilt, maybe. She grabbed at the water less violently this time, perhaps losing a bit of her confidence again.

“I… don’t want to hurt it.”