126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 10:30:21 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
The sunlight of a beautiful day dappled the forest floor, highlighting petals in an array of lively colors; and the flesh of a rainbow of berries dotting bushes around the clearing.

Slender fingers went to pluck a Grepa berry from a branch, inspecting it with a look of satisfaction. Sliding a woven bag off of her shoulder, she placed it gingerly within. Went for the next, and then the next…

Until there came a rustling in the flora behind her, and she looked up curiously from the harvest.

“Hello?”

The bag was dropped to the ground for the moment, and she took a few tentative steps towards the disturbance to inspect, but was stopped short when a Furret sprung up and just past her. She jumped with a startled gasp, and watched it snatch her bag with all the berries she’d collected that afternoon, leaving just as quickly in the other direction.

“Oh—hey! Wait! Stop!”

open mission 🌢 berry patch kids
close tab

played by

Ven

he / him / his
thirty-two
august 1
?
bisexual
?
civilian
silently judging everything
awards
112 posts
Adam Lycaon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @adam
Adam Lycaon
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 10:50:36 GMT
Adam Lycaon Avatar

Adam was at it again, poking around the place and looking for something to write about.

Truth be told he’d already run out of ideas and was literally scraping the bottom of the barrel for what to submit next; money had never been so hard to come by these days!

So he’d found himself all the way at one of the ‘backwater’ towns. This place kind of reminded him of Postwick, in a way—only Postwick had farm fields dotting the place where all the little houses were located.

He was about to head back where he’d come from when a Furret ran by, holding a—wait a second, what the hell?

“Oi! What the hell? he grumbled, almost losing his balance as the Pokémon zipped by holding a bag full of what he recognized to be Berries.

close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 11:54:15 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
She looked off after there the Furret had fled, thinking with a light sigh that it might be a loss, before realizing something: her pokemon were also in the bag.

“Oh no!”

Unsure of what else to do, she ran in the same direction, pushing through grass and woodland—but it seemed long gone. Biting her lip lightly, she looked up and down the new clearing, until her eyes fell on someone.

“Hi! Can you help me, maybe? A Furret just ran off with my bag...”

close tab

played by

Ven

he / him / his
thirty-two
august 1
?
bisexual
?
civilian
awards
112 posts
Adam Lycaon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @adam
Adam Lycaon
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 12:11:10 GMT
Adam Lycaon Avatar

“If you’re talkin’ about the Furret that ran by—yeah, I’ve bloody seen the bugger. Ran off that way,” he said, pointing behind him.

“Wait, is that Furret yours?” he followed up a few moments later, considering the options he had available at the moment.

Unless…

“What was in the bag?” he inquired, reaching into his pocket and finally pulling out a Luxury Ball before popping it to full size and tossing it to one side. A Cinderace emerged from the red beam of light, before he pointed in the direction the Furret had run off to.

“You’re faster than me,” he said to the Fire-type. “Think you’re up for a game of chase?”

A nod from the rabbit Pokémon.

“What’d the bag look like?” he continued, watching as the Cinderace made ready to take off in chase of the Furret.

close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 12:49:39 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
Eliora leaned around him slightly to peer, as though the Furret might still be within sight. Still, it seemed long gone, and she frowned, concern welling for her companions.

“A lot of things; but, most importantly, my pokemon.”

Hope blossomed at the retrieval of a pokeball, and what luck! He had a Cinderace! They were very fast.

“Oh, thank you.”

“It’s sort of sandy colored; crocheted…” Her hands went to gesture the length—hanging lazily near the bottom of her hip. A long strap. It was likely dragging it along the ground, leaving a trail of berries and other things collected over the afternoon in its wake.

close tab

played by

Ven

he / him / his
thirty-two
august 1
?
bisexual
?
civilian
awards
112 posts
Adam Lycaon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @adam
Adam Lycaon
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 13:05:07 GMT
Adam Lycaon Avatar

The Cinderace needed no further words as he blinked at the blue-haired woman describing what the missing object looked like.

“If you see a trail of spilled Berries and Pokéballs, that’s most likely where it headed,” Adam added before the rabbit nodded once more. “Bring back the culprit and the bag when you do find ‘em, okay? Go!”

With a burst of Agility, the Cinderace then shot towards the undergrowth, soon disappearing as the sound of greenery being shoved aside faded.

“That Furret can’t have gone too far,” he said, looking in the direction where his Pokémon had gone; off to retrieve a missing bag and get it back to its rightful owner!

Before he forgot…

“Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Adam.”

close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 13:31:34 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
He wanted Cinderace to bring back the culprit? What were they going to do to the Furret? It had just been hungry, after all. Getting the bag back was good enough for her.

Her gaze returned and worry was softened by a small smile, but it never left her eyes. They kept darting to the trees. She scarcely ever felt so worried.

“No need to apologize. My name’s Eliora. Thanks for helping me, again.”

A hand went up to run briefly through hair near her temple, fingers combing all the way down to the tip of a lock.

“Your Cinderace seems fast… I’m sure they can get it! But what do you want with the Furret?”

close tab

played by

Ven

he / him / his
thirty-two
august 1
?
bisexual
?
civilian
awards
112 posts
Adam Lycaon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @adam
Adam Lycaon
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 21:26:54 GMT
Adam Lycaon Avatar

“Ah, about the Furret—” he began, crossing his arms as he lapsed into silence for a few moments.

“They might belong to someone who lives around here, it wouldn’t hurt to ask around about it, right?” he said, gesturing with a head tilt around the area. It was possible that someone may have lost their Pokémon to some mischief, and Adam, being the ‘good samaritan’ that he was, wanted to double-check just in case.

“If nobody owns it, well, I can send it back into the wild no problem. The thing is, it went after the Berries in your bag…” he mused, falling silent again to think.

“So many possibilities, Eliora,” he remarked afterward.

“What were you going to use the Berries for, if you don’t mind my asking?”

close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 23:32:51 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
“Oh. Well, I suppose…”

Actually, her best guess was that the Furret was wild. They were in a forest, after all—and as far as she was aware, all pokemon liked berries.

“That makes sense.” A hand went up to cross her ribs to an elbow. She didn’t want to question the person agreeing to aid her. It was much appreciated, and it didn’t seem like he had the intention of hurting the pokemon.

His question distracted her and brought another small smile. “Tea.” Eliora chirped. “And to share with my pokemon.”

close tab

played by

Ven

he / him / his
thirty-two
august 1
?
bisexual
?
civilian
awards
112 posts
Adam Lycaon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @adam
Adam Lycaon
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 0:45:57 GMT
Adam Lycaon Avatar

Much like Galar, Hoenn was rife with Berries. It was understandable, the need to use Berries in creative ways other than just giving them to Pokémon to eat.

“What’s your favorite Berry to steep into a good tea?” he asked, suddenly reminded of something. There was this one particular tea that he remembered having, however the flavor profile was something he could never get right. Maybe he could try to replicate here…

Meanwhile, where the Cinderace had run off to, he’d stumbled upon a trail of Berries. It was a miracle they hadn’t been eaten yet, to be fair. Stopping to pick up as he could carry, the Fire-type continued to follow the trail until he arrived at a clearing where—

There was a bag, alright, but the Furret was no longer in sight.

Oh well.

Shrugging his shoulders, the Cinderace walked to the bag and picked it up, gently rolling in what uneaten Berries he’d found along the way, before picking it up and making his way back to where the two humans were waiting.

close tab

played by

mad

ellie
she/her
twenty-four
february 27th
shalour city, kalos
demisexual
horticulturist
civilian
31 height
31 height
THE RAGING SOUND OF CALM
awards
126 posts
eliora potts DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eliora
eliora potts
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 3:09:48 GMT
eliora potts Avatar
“Hondew, definitely.” She responded, decisive, then shook her head. “But they’re so difficult to find… I love a good Mago Berry tea, as well, and those are a bit easier to come by.” It was sweet, and had the most lovely, light pink color to it. Both felt luxurious.

Eliora caught a glimpse of a Furret hop a clearing in the distance—without a bag, or anything in pursuit. He heart sank a moment, before the sight of Cinderace and her bag returned a smile to her face. She approached, grateful. “Thank you Cinderace! That was fast.”

She could only hope the pokeballs were still there.

close tab

played by

Ven

he / him / his
thirty-two
august 1
?
bisexual
?
civilian
awards
112 posts
Adam Lycaon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @adam
Adam Lycaon
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 17:06:35 GMT
Adam Lycaon Avatar

He nodded at her choice.

“I’ll agree with you on that, Eliora. Hondew berry tea is also held in high esteem in the Galar region. Although there are also other variants that are just as hard to steep, such as the Apicot and the Liechi. Have you tried those in tea?” he suggested, knowing that the other two were just as hard, if not even worse, to find around the region.

Well, they were criminally expensive in Galar for a reason.

It didn’t take too long for his Cinderace to return with the missing bag—and even if the Furret wasn’t in sight, the important thing was that the missing item had been retrieved.

“Ah, thank you,” he said as the Cinderace passed the bag to him, and he took a peek in its depths.

“I’m so sorry—there’s only like half of the Berries in here. Is that—is that alright with you,” he ended as he passed the bag back to its rightful owner.

“The good thing is that the Pokéballs in there are untouched,” he ended with the shadow of a smile.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
stolen harvest [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 6:01:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
&