[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

female - telepathy[break]
moonlight / psychic / hypnosis / moonblast / magic coat

A MUNNA DRIFTS INTO YOUR PLOT. desiring a different diet for a change, it peruses your berries instead of dreams.[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

@soleil[break]
post by june 4 to catch or fend them off!

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sleepy Cozy Gardening
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 14:45:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]
[attr="class","heartpic"]
[attr="class","spacinglist"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

[attr="class","hearticonholder"]
[attr="class","hearticon"]
[attr="class","heartnotebox"]
[attr="class","heartnotes"]

Gardens!

[attr="class","heartside"]

[attr="class","hearttextbox"]

[attr="class","hearttext"]

Soleil had been taking a nap in the gardens, the sunlight was warm, the smell of grass, flowers, water & fresh summer in the air. It was a peaceful little hobby of hers, and the garden was just the perfect spot for everything she enjoyed—the obvious day-time naps, candid photos of her pokémon, a place to paint and draw while feeling that refreshing summer breeze. She'd have slept the day away if it wasn't for Madeleine, her Fomantis, that had nudged her awake, the pokémon first to notice the wild Munna.[break][break]

The pastel-haired girl smiled drowsily, she'd read about Munna before, and was curious if it was drawn by the berries or her dreams. Nonetheless, she'd picked one of the riper looking berries, surely just one wouldn't be too much trouble? "Go ahead, I wouldn't want to leave you hungry," she'd said with a soft tone, as the Munna took the berry she'd thought aloud, "say, why not stay with me? I don't mind if you want your own fill of berries or dreams, I tend to sleep a lot."[break][break]

Smiling once again, the girl had gently pulled out a poké ball, pressing the mechanism of the ball against the Munna when it seemed it didn't have any plans to run.

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FFC2D4; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FFC2D4, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/gjbXeYj.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/2kB0BkL.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spacinglist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.spacing] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FFC2D4; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#56535A; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#FFF9DB; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext b] color:#E6B3CC; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#56535A; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#FFF9DB; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#56535A; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B3DEFA; padding:10px; border-right-color: #56535A; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B3DEFA; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?