[attr="class","foreign"]
[attr="class","dust"]
[attr="class","gold"]@tagged
[attr="class","gold"]words
[attr="class","gold"]notes
ulla
[attr="class","sun"]One by One
I'm addicted to the panic
The Braviary was paralyzed now, it's spasming caused his Water Pulse to miss completely as he hadn't thought that would happen, but the way it was thrashing around was so unsightly. Draco snorted as he stretched out his wings, and he flew straight up into the air high above the Thrashing, Braviary. He knew that this was going to cause him some pain, but he wanted this battle to be over so he could take on other opponents. While this one wasn't a bad opponent, it had no abilities, or attacks that could cause him any harm, and thus it's disadvantage would continually grow until the status's that he could inflict eventually built up, and turned the battle further into his favor. Gazing down at the flailing creature he began to dive straight down.

At an Extreme Speed he honed in on his opponent, and if he was successful he would crash down straight into them, and drive them straight down from the sky. Like Icarus who flew to close to the sun, this enemy had overreached his own bounds for the moment, and Draco was sending him careening back down into the ground. Perhaps they would meet in the sky later on, and they would have a better match then, but as far as Draco was concerned this was decided. If nothing else he had brought his trainer victory, and helped make up for the loss sustained against the Ghost Horse, that had defeated both Aqua, and Zahak with ease.

Amor looked across the field at his opponent, and nodded to him. It wasn't a necessarily even battle, but he had done the best with what he had, and that was respectable. There was no way he could have known about the match up before hand which is why Amor wasn't one to gloat over his opponents. If he won then he did, and if he lost then he turned it into a learning opportunity, he was like Tismet in that way. Defeat was just a learning opportunity to him. Though it remained to be seen if they had finally felled the Braviary.

Battle Breakdown: Draco used Extreme Speed into the Thrashing Braviary.
Draco was hit by Thrash
Rain is 5/5, and ends next turn

[newclass=.gold]background-color:#fff;padding:2px;border-left:#9463c9 10px solid;font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;color:#693a9b;width:120px;margin-top:10px;opacity:0;transition: 1s all;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .dust]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .gold]opacity:1;transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign:hover .sun]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);transition: 1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#fff;width:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.foreign ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#666;width:1px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=La Belle Aurore]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Lars vs Amor (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 16:42:06 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He couldn’t understand why his friend went on and on and on about how the Braviary line was like, one of the best Flying-types there was—

Because clearly he was on the losing side, and with that last slam from the Dragonite the red-plumed Flying-type finally fell out of the sky.

“Ah, shit,” was all he had to hiss before quickly recalling the Braviary before it hit the ground.

“Cazzo,” he hissed to himself a few moments afterward. Well, it was mostly his fault for not checking the move set—as he’d rescued this Pokémon from some black market dealers he’d brought in previously, and clearly—

This Flying-type was slated for a fighting ring, if nothing else. To be disposed of when it lost. And after that, then what?

“Well, that’s that. the win’s yours.”

Braviary is felled out of the sky!

endeavor completed: finish a sky battle!

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Lars vs Amor (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 17:01:20 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor watched as the other man returned the Braviary to it's Pokeball, and then admitted defeat. Draco flew back to hover next to his trainer, and he folded his arms. Amor looked over at his dragon, and smiled at him before turning back to the man he had just faced. Of course he couldn't help, but feel happy that he had won, but a smile, and few words would suffice.

"Thank you for the battle. I wish you luck in the rest of your battles..." Was all he said before he climbed on to the back of his Dragonite, and without another word they took off into the sky to find their next opponent.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Lars vs Amor (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 23:21:50 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: