awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
aftermath in idiocy [s][c]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 23:24:46 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

How he’d managed to get Claude to his flat back in Verdanturf in a single piece, without the younger man throwing up on him, was a miracle in itself.

Truth be told, he was surprised how he’d hauled Claude’s ass to the bed, left him there, and inevitably ended up sleeping on the couch instead.

It was morning, now.

A faint buzzing noise disturbed him, and he reached around blindly until he felt his hand slap on the phone before pulling it closer—wait a second, why did he feel like he’d been stretched to an excessive degree?

Groaning, he looked around and realized that he’d slept on the couch instead of the bed before belatedly remembering that his idiot brother was sleeping in the bed instead.

“Geez,” was the first thing he said, yawning as he sat up and stretched his arms high above his head.

Topless as usual, only his boxer shorts on—and a mess of jumbled shoes near the entryway.

Yep, definitely not a dream. He spotted his Gallade, snoozing near the door.

“Ah, shit.”

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 23:35:09 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    Something that Lars didn’t know was that he had brought not only Claude into the house, but more than that. While Claude Anderson was still asleep in his brother’s bed, another creature was awake. 

In the corner of the room Lars was in, a figure of his younger brother stood. The figure’s face was expressionless, it had the same clothes Claude wore the night before but without the sunglasses. Its eyes stared right at Lars.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2021 23:44:05 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Unable to fight off the yawn, he stretched his back before finally getting up. Fuck, did he really demolish two entire bottles of Balvenie last night?

Thank fuck he didn’t have to go to work today. Ah, shit. There was also another thing he hadn’t told his younger brother yet—

That he didn’t know jack shit about cooking.

Grumbling, he reached for his phone before swiping at it, opening a food delivery app and turning to see—

“Well, you’re up, idiota,” he began with another yawn. “What you want for breakfast?” he asked, unable to stifle another huge yawn in the process. Geez, how long had it been since he’d slept on the fucking couch anyway?

“What? Meowth got your tongue?” he teased for a few moments as he headed over to the fridge and pulled out a carton of juice before setting it down on the kitchen counter.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 0:07:26 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    The figure that looked like Claude just kept staring down at the other man. It didn’t even blink. It’s gaze followed Lars to the kitchen, still looking at the eyes of the man, as if was demanding something.

While the real Claude had just steered awake by the sunlight that crept into the room. ”Ughhh,” he groaned, lifting the blankets up to his face to cover his eyes. Then the hungover hit him. An intense pain grew inside his head and his stomach. He could no longer sleep, he reached his arms at the bedside table, only to find that his aspirin and his water bottle was not there.

Then it dawned on him that he was not in his room. He sprang up. That was a big mistake as it intensified the pain in his head. ”Ouch...”. He looked around the room, and then remembered what happened last night. The last thing he remembered was playing some question drinking games with his older brother that he just met yesterday after so many years. 

So he was either in his brother’s room, or in another man’s room he had slept with. And there was only one way to find out. 

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 17:40:26 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“If you’re not gonna talk, fratello, you’re going to be at my mercy of whatever the hell I’m going to be ordering,” he said from the kitchen counter once he’d retrieved a glass and poured himself a serving of juice.

There was nothing in the fridge that could be bs’ed together to at least form a sandwich—shit, that was actually a reminder for him to get groceries. But at the same time he was also feeling particularly lazy…

“Don’t tell me you lost your fuckin’ voice after what happened last night?” he continued at the silent figure that was still staring holes at him from the doorway that led to his bedroom.

“Come on, haha, idiota, not funny.”

He was pretty sure that getting drunk didn’t mean—also losing one’s voice? Lars was certain about that, at least.

He looked down at his phone screen and continued to fiddle with it idly, finally settling on a place to order breakfast from and punching in their orders.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 18:22:35 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    Claude walked out of the room, wearing nothing but an underwear and a black tee he had worn from last night. Walking was a challenge for him as everything was spinning. Plus he did not know the layout of the house and navigating was not fun when you have a hungover. 

He then finally entered the kitchen with a hand pressed on his head, passing through his clone like it was nothing. ”Where do you keep your aspirins?” he asked in all seriousness, he was not feeling good. 

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 19:12:24 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Lars only looked up at the sound of—

Holy shit, what the fuck?!

Unlike Claude, who was currently going through the throes of a killer hangover, Lars was numb to this shit by now. However, the fact that he’d seen more than one of his brother very nearly made him knock the glass of juice over the counter.

“C-C-Claude—” he began to stammer, pointing at the other Claude he could see behind him, still standing at the bedroom doorway.

“There—there’s like… Arceus, why the fuck is your doppelganger there?! he exclaimed, quickly making a gesture of warding around himself.

“Don’t you know that if you see a double of yourself, you might die soon?!” he continued, his eyes very nearly popping out of their sockets.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 20:10:54 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    Claude went through one of the drawers, desperate for any painkiller at that moment. Lars’ shouting did not help at all as Claude experienced a ringing pain every time Lars finishes his sentence. 

He seethed, ”That’s just my Zorua, now painkiller please,” he begged. Which was very rare of him. But he did not care at that moment, all he wanted was for his brother to calm the fuck down and show him where he kept his damn painkillers. 

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 18:44:05 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

What the fuck! You never told me you had a Zorua!” he exclaimed as he pointed to the couch.

“Sit down, you’re only going to make your hangover worse,” he said with a huff as he went towards another cabinet and began searching through it, looking for the medicines he kept there for emergencies.

Eventually finding what he was looking for, he popped out a piece and grabbed an empty glass before setting it down on the coffee table along with the carton of juice.

“Here. I don’t know if you’re a sadist like me who drinks his meds without water, but you might need it.”

Waiting for the younger man to take the offered relief, he then heard his phone buzzing on the kitchen counter where he’d left it.

“I ordered us some breakfast, hope you don’t mind.”

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 19:32:20 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    Claude covered his ears to lessen the pain his brother’s shouting was inducing, ”Jeez chill out, you never asked,”. He then walked over to the couch as instructed. His doppelganger followed him.

The man dropped himself on the couch and the Zorua turned itself back to its original form. It jumped onto its owners lap and rested there.

When Lars returned, Claude didn’t wait any longer. ”Give me,” he said as he snatched the pill right off his brother and popped it into his mouth, swallowing it with one gulp. 

”Ahh...” he let out a breath of relief as the pill began to take effect. He and his Zorua both perked up when the phone rings, ”You know how you treat your guests,” he replied with a grin. 

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 3:38:46 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Lars blinked at the reaction his younger brother did the moment the other swallowed the medicine without so much as blinking.

“Damn, and I thought I was the only one who did that,” he remarked as the other Claude shrank down and transformed into a little—

“Warn me next time, at least,” he remarked as the Zorua hopped into his brother’s lap as he grabbed the phone and checked.

“Well, it’s pretty much five minutes away, wait there,” he said. Was he going to put on a shirt—you know what, screw that, he was hungry and didn’t have time to do that.

So whoever was going to deliver their breakfast had to deal with a topless Lars when he eventually went out of the flat to grab the food some six minutes later.

He then returned holding several paper bags.

“Not sure if you’re a coffee person or something so I got a frappe for you. Because… your double over there didn’t say anything; therefore blame them if the breakfast I got isn’t to your liking.”

Once he was done sorting through the paper bags, he brought over a frappe to where Claude waited, along with a package that contained a breakfast sandwich.

Lars’s own was a medium-sized espresso and the equivalent of a burrito, only with breakfast fillings.

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 6:06:43 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    He chuckled at his brother’s attempted remark. He would never live down the moment Lars freaked out when he saw two of Claude. The younger man rested his head on the couch while petting the Zorua that was on his lap. He still needed to recover from the hangover. 

Though what he did notice was a shirtless Lars walking out the door. It was very peculiar. But whatever, he just assumed that his brother was a shameless person.

When Lars returned, Claude looked up from his short rest, ”Pshh, whatever. You clearly did not learn anything last night,” he mentioned. Claude literally did not care what breakfast he got. He was also not a heavy eater, a fruit would already do for him. 

Though despite his own words, and perhaps his own thoughts. His face brightened up when he saw the sandwich. ”Thank you, thank you big brother,” he said with glee as his hands reached for the frappe and the sandwich. 

As he bit through his sandwich, he asked Lars, ”Not to be rude, but can’t you make your own breakfast?”, Claude had always find it easier to fix his own meal than rely on others to do it. That way he can do it the way he wants it. Plus he did not like to rely on other people.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 16:02:33 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Look, I was supposed to go on a supply run last night, but guess where I ended up instead—drinking at a bar with you. Which I wouldn’t mind doing again, as long as the next day falls on a day I don’t have to go to work.”

Claude had lucked out, this time. Thankfully since Lars was one of the two Head Rangers running around the place, he could keep whatever schedule he wanted as long as he had five of those seven days occupied with work. Sometimes it became six due to unexpected emergencies, but those were few and far between.

“Why, what kind of food would you make for breakfast if you had the chance to?” he asked once he’d taken a sip of his espresso, relishing the pure, inky blackness within the cup.

He needed at least one serving of black coffee to properly function…

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 12:39:48 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    ”Pfft, what a lame excuse,” he snarked at the long explanation by Lars, before breaking a bit of the sandwich apart and fed it to his Zorua. 

The question wasn’t hard at all. Though Lars was afraid that his brother could not understand his answer, ”Depends on my mood, if I want eggs, I make eggs, if I want sandwiches, I make sandwiches. Breakfasts aren’t hard Lars.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 20:20:54 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Lars could only roll his eyes at his younger brother’s proclamation.

Che palle, be glad I got you breakfast, otherwise I’d have let you starve! He thought crossly as he took another sip from the espresso he’d ordered. After setting the cup down, he took another bite out of his breakfast burrito while listening to his younger brother’s input about breakfast.

“Same with lunch and dinner then, obviously?” he said once the other was done talking. There was… really nothing else to it, to be honest.

Shit, maybe he should get those groceries while he’s here…

Grabbing his phone again, he navigated through the screens until he had the same app open, only this time he was picking out what could be easily stocked and cooked in a microwave without actually having to get any other kind of… cooking utensils out.

“Since I am obviously too lazy to go out now, it’s time to get the groceries sent here.”