you again?

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
you again?
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 0:31:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

The last time he stole something it was a painting and a legendary Pokémon. This time around it seemed to be a bunch of freakin' stones. Great, just wait until @amuro heard this news. He was picked to head off another theft. What a mockery. Didn't they know he was better at smashing?

With a groan, Abner looked down at his watch. He was waiting on whatever Rookie he was being fitted with. Impatiently, he tossed his cigarette to the ground and squished the butt out. It was down to the fibers, for the fifth time.

If this rookie didn't show up soon, Abner was gonna ditch.

[newclass=.abner] [/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner i]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner s]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
you again?
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 0:59:21 GMT
marie jules Avatar
while marie was all about helping where she could, she absolutley could not be spotted stealing jewelry. that's why she sent someone in her place, or... something?

she sent her xatu. the pokemon seemed to make itself quite useful, whether it be with its psychic abilities or otherwise, and it seemed like the perfect pokemon to be the getaway driver.

it would quickly appear before the man in a flash, a voice telepathically communicating to him.

"tell me what to do and i'll do it" were the words shifted into his mind.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
you again?
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:10:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Abner's eyes shifted over to the Xatu as it appeared. His brows immediately raised and he stared at the bird. What... the actual fuck?

"Um..." Okay, so was this his back up? His partner? Hell, he wasn't about to complain, but the bird did sort of give him the feeling he shouldn't try and catch it. Seemed tamed.

"Sure. Kay." Abner scrunched his face and moved toward the edge of the small alley-like corner of Mauville's stores. The store was a bit far away, but then the idea that he had been spoken to through his mind had him lifting an eyebrow. He couldn't use telepathy back, so he decided he had to actually speak to the damn thing. How silly would he look?

Shifting into his pocket, he pulled out a small device and hit the button, causing a small EMP charge to shift through the immediate mile radius around him. It would cut out the cameras around him and keep him hidden from their views while he moved into the store, it'd also stop the alarms of the store as well.

Abner put the device back in his pocket, activated, and looked to the creepy-ass bird. "Teleport me into the place?"

's xatu?

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
you again?
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:21:32 GMT
marie jules Avatar
during all this, the xatu would remain still, diligently awaiting its instructions as the emp caused did its work.

once the man had returned his gaze the xatu would nod slightly, spreading its wings .

"as you wish."

the scenery around them would seamlessly change, the sudden shift causing a mild sense of nausea to the man as they stood side by side.

"done."

the xatu would communicate, staying in place until told to do otherwise.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
you again?
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:30:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Oof."

Abner complained, feeling nausea hit him as they teleported. Maybe he didn't want a psychic Pokemon after all, or maybe he should take one of those pills that start with a 'D' so that he didn't get sick... what were those things called? Dramamine or something?

"Couldn't have made that a little more smooth, birdie?"

As he moved away from the Xatu, he moved his gloves onto his hands before placing them on the counter and swinging his legs over. He took the backpack off of his back and slipped it open, moving to grab the keys. He wanted to whistle but knew better. People would hear him. It was bad enough the store was decently lit as he moved around and hoped nobody went for a midnight stroll and looked into the glass to see him opening displays with the keys and swiping all of the jewelry he could get his damn hands on.

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
you again?
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:44:44 GMT
marie jules Avatar
"you asked, and i delivered."

was the pokemons response, words jumbling in his already dizzied mind.

as he made his moves, the xatu would turn to look through the shutters. people, awake and moving through the mall, obviously looking for the source, would gaze about, and once their eyes peered at the shop, they would immediately turn away.

the xatu, with its wings spread open, would produce a confuse ray towards the people, their attentions scattered if they dared to look into the store which prompted them to keep moving forward.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
you again?
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:50:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Abner snatched jewels, made his way around the shop, took a few things, fixed a few things, and made the shop look like it was ready to open for the morning with absolutely no jewels in the displays or in the back, he'd even made sure to grab all that shit and shove it into his bag as well.

Swinging the bag over his shoulder, Abner moved over to the Xatu and watched the people go to look, then turn away.

"That's impressive... guess I'll have to look for a totem bird to bring along in all of my heists, hm?"

He moved the bag onto his shoulder a bit more and took a deep breath. He was ready for another teleport, one that would take them possibly somewhere they wouldn't be seen.

"Alright birdie, let's go. And get me somewhere not Mauville, hm?"

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
you again?
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 2:12:16 GMT
marie jules Avatar
"understood."

keeping its wings extended it would radiate a blue hue, the scenery suddenly shifting to slateport, in front it the cities main pokemon center.

the nausea would kick in briefly after, gloriously hitting him all at once.

"is this good enough, or would you like to go elsewhere?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
you again?
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 3:06:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

As the scenery shifted so did his insides and Abner furrowed his brows, puffed up his cheeks, burped, and groaned. Once he let the air escape his mouth with a deep sigh, he looked at the Slateport Pokémon Center with a disgruntled and overall disgusted expression.

"Yeah, good enough, thanks pal."

Okay so calling the bird pal probably wasn't a step up, but he definitely didn't need his help anymore. It was nice to know that the owner of the bird had paid attention to the brief, knowing the drop-off spot was within the Pokémon Center. He gave the bird a nod before turning for the center, deciding he could use a cup of tea to calm his damn stomach.

"Tell whatever owner you've got thanks, maybe send a Chritmas card."

‣ post five!

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
you again?
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 3:30:17 GMT
marie jules Avatar
the xatu would close its eyes, nodding quietly

"i'm happy to be of use to you as well as my owner. i will tell them your thanks but a card is highly doubtful."

and with that, it would shift off, teleporting back from whence it came.