played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
Two bros chillin' at a bar [S][C]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 12:18:50 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    Claude rolled his eyes at the retort to his quote about book covers. ”Whatever you say,” he sighed. He was not in the mood to discuss about ‘covers’, the other man should consider himself lucky to even be able to talk to him. 

In truth Claude was worried for the man. He shouldn’t go around and deem people as good, he could easily be taken advantage of. He was too kind. Too kind for Claude. 

The blond raised an eyebrow at the question. ”Guess,” he said with his own smirk. He knew that would be too cruel for Vic so he made the game a little more interesting, ”Here’s a hint, it’s a lame name.” he said before drinking the newly filled glass of alcohol. 

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 14:10:19 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

As Vic had been reminded time and time again, being a bit of a grouch and being a good person weren’t necessarily mutually-exclusive qualities. The man sitting before him, with his aloof remarks and his ‘I’m much better than everyone here’ stare, perhaps would have disagreed, but it was still what Vic believed, and good luck getting this stubborn idiot to change any of his beliefs!
[break][break]
”Ha… Why do I have a feeling that you probably think most names are lame?” There was a chuckle, but sure enough, he decided to play along, his lilac eyes meeting those of the stranger and holding his gaze for a few long seconds. ”Hmmm… Mm… Bet it’s something that sounds all fancy!” He grinned, once again reaching for his drink.
[break][break]
”Whatever it is though, I doubt it can be worse than mine, so don’t feel too bad.” There was a reason why he had always chosen to go by ’Vic’, after all. And, while he definitely wouldn’t have usually called the name his beloved parents gave him lame, maybe those drinks were beginning to get to him just a tiny bit.

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:#F39DAA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 9:56:12 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    Claude broke into laughters, again. The man seemed to be able to catch up on how he sees the world. Not many get that and Claude was glad that Vic did. ”You’re probably right,” he grinned before taking another shot of the alcoholic drink.

”Briiiaaannnn.” he called for the bartender to fill his glass, and the bartender did. Claude didn’t wait any longer and sent the liquid down his throat. The burning sensation was addictive to him, this could be easily seen by how he asked for more right afterwards. 

The man grinned even more at the new information. ”If you tell me your real name I’ll tell you mine.”, anyway could tell that his words were beginning to slur a bit. 

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 16:32:02 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He watched the bartender (Brian, apparently) as the man approached, refilling the glass only for it to be downed in a few seconds and having to be refilled once more. Technically, it wasn’t the man’s job to tell anyone to stop drinking, Vic knew as much. Hell, he’d usually benefit much more if they did not, but… was it really okay to let this go on? He was beginning to lose track of the amount of glasses the other had downed, and that was never a good sign…
[break][break]
Of course, Vic himself could have said something too, but in this state, it felt like if he did Nameless Stranger over here was more likely to get annoyed and drink even more. Maybe it was better to just keep an eye on him... for now.
[break][break]
”Ha! Isn’t it kind of obvious?” It probably wasn’t given the other’s state. He could have even forgotten his name already and it wouldn’t have surprised Vic in the least. ”It’s Victor. Lame, huh?” He smirked, swirling the liquid in his glass before drinking some of it.
[break][break]
Gaze met that of the stranger once again. This time, a faint smile accompanying it. ”Your turn.”
[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 17:15:11 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    The man raised an eyebrow. He was a bit confused, especially in his drunken state. It was not obvious to him that the other’s name was Victor. What made him more confused was how the man said that it was a lame name, when it wasn’t. 

”Psh, it literally means Winner. While mine literally means Lame, it’s Claude.” despite slurring he managed to get the information out. Then a chuckle escaped through his lips, ”Moreover, it can also mean limping or stuttering,”. Chuckles then turned into laughters. 

Without giving it much thought he downed another glass of alcohol, and that might be the limit for him.

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 2:26:35 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mr. and Mrs. Wexler were a successful couple who had always wished that same success upon their children. For this reason, they had given each and every one of them names that represented this wish, starting off with their firstborn. Victor.
[break][break]
So, really, it wasn’t that Vic thought the meaning of his name was lame, the problem was that it had always reminded him of everything his parents expected of him. But it wasn’t as if he would tell Claude all this.
[break][break]
”Huh, so it really does sound fancy…” He laughs, taking note of how difficult it now was for the other to get out every word. Really, how much had he drank since he got here?! ”Is that really what it means though? Damn... At least it’s kind of cute!”
[break][break]
It was a simple comment, but one he meant, grinning at the other man.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 14:51:08 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    Was he reading the room right? Or was he just making things up due to his drunken state? Whatever it was, Claude also grinned ear to ear. The blond leaned closer towards the other, his hand slowly found its way to the man’s arms. 

”Do you want to get out of here? I have a bed big enough for us to sleep in,” he added with a cheeky chuckle. His ears and cheeks were flushed, should one look directly in his eyes, they could tell that Claude was really drunk.

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 20:21:03 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Claude was drunk. Obviously. It didn’t take a genius to figure that one out, and if the stupid amount of drinking he had been doing just a moment ago hadn’t tipped Vic off, the actions that followed surely would have…
[break][break]
A hand was placed on his arm. Which... okay, admittedly, wasn’t all that weird to Vic, even if it seemed out of place coming from a man who had barely told him anything about himself after they had been talking for a while. But then there was a chuckle, and those words that were far from being subtle – laced with the scent of alcohol.
[break][break]
”Oh…” To be fair, it wasn’t as if he would have been against it under different circumstances. Claude was a good looking guy, that much would have been hard to deny, and he had really been enjoying himself talking to him so far. The problem was that now Claude was drunk, and none of those thoughts crossed Vic’s mind. Instead, he couldn’t help but worry for the guy.
[break][break]
Thinking, he bit his lower lip for a short second, then gently placing a hand on the other’s in order to get him to let go of his arm. ”Claude.” His words were quiet, calm, soft. ”You’re drunk... How about you go home and get some rest? I can call you a cab,” he smiled, hoping the other would agree but suspecting it wouldn’t be as easy as that.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 13:34:35 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    ”Ughhh...” he groaned at the rejection, ”You’re so boring,” he then whined as he stood up, his movements were of a drunk person.

”Brian, y’know what to do, put both of our drinks on my tab, hiccup, he slurred, though the bartender understood and nodded as he had been through this a lot of times already.

Claude then started walking towards the exit of the bar, it required a lot of work and focus from him as he attempted to walk in a straight line and failed miserably. 

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 19:26:32 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

”You’re so boring.”
[break][break]
Vic sighed, but honestly, he’d rather be called boring by the other man than have him insist on that they should “get out of here” and “go sleep in his bed” while being this drunk. Claude was struggling to even get up from his seat, so even though he had been the one who had declared drinks were on him long before getting this drunk, the pinkette still felt obligated to reach for his card, passing it to the bartender once the other had already turned around.
[break][break]
With the payment issue out of the way (and yes, he had made sure to tip poor Brian, who apparently had to deal with all of this way too frequently), he caught up with Claude just as he stumbled to the door, putting an arm around him to steady him so he wouldn’t lose his balance. ”Come on, at least let me help you so you don’t fall,” he smiled, ever-friendly and helpful despite it all.
[break][break]
He used his free hand to open the door, walking out into the cold of the night. Although, admittedly, it wasn’t all that bad when having someone by his side. Even if that someone happened to be stupidly drunk and one stumbling step away from falling face-first onto the ground. Hopefully, it wouldn’t get to that.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 16:50:50 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
     Claude was shocked that the man from before helped him steady himself. Rather than being grateful he grew suspicious, he was drunk after all.

”Why are you being so nice? What are you onto?” he slurred while his eyes squinted on Vic’s. Then he made a V using his fingers and pointed it to his own eyes before sticking it in front of the other’s.

His head then leaned onto Vic’s shoulder as he felt it growing heavy. His legs were wobbly and could not walk straight at all. Thank goodness Vic was there to prevent him from falling into a ditch.

They finally got to where Claude lives, a villa near the beach that you can hear waves crashing onto the shore. His other hand was holding onto Vic’s wrist while he rummaged his pocket for the keys. Once he found it, he managed to stuck the key in and turned the knob around, opening the door into his villa.

”Stay the night, it’s dark outside,” he said, with much clarity than his sentences before, as he literally pulled the poor pink-haired man inside.

Inside, the house was plush and fully furnish. With nice couches, a big screen television, glass tables, fancy rugs and curtains. It definitely belonged to someone with a lot of money.

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 17:23:47 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

”Ah… well… I’d like to think you’d do the same for me if I was in your place,” he explained, chuckling at the other’s gesture even though he was well aware Claude was likely the kind of person who wouldn’t even think of doing something like that.
[break][break]
It didn’t matter anyway, since it was not the actual reason why Vic was doing all that. He just wanted to make sure the man got home safe and sound, always being one who was willing to help those who looked like they needed a hand. Also... he just remembered how much it sucked to get that drunk, even if the last time he had done as much he had been around twenty-two and dealing with a bad breakup.
[break][break]
The man’s house was nice. Much nicer than Vic’s own barely-furnished apartment, that’s for sure. But, the pinkette barely paid this any mind, instead being more preoccupied with making sure his inebriated companion didn’t fall...
[break][break]
”Stay the night, it’s dark outside.”
[break][break]
This was different from before, and while Vic wanted to protest and say he’d go back to his hotel, he also knew the other had a point. It was late, and dark, and he was beginning to grow really tired after this long night. ”Hmm… Alright, but I’ll sleep on the couch... Do you need any help getting to your room?” In his experience, houses like this one always had something like fancy stairs that were a drunk man’s tripping hazard.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 17:40:35 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
      Before Vic could finish his sentence, the blond was already walking towards a room at the end of the corridor. There was nothing upstairs, Claude had enough room downstairs and he was too lazy to have to walk up the stairs all the time.

”I need a shower,” he muttered before stripping inside the room with the door open. The sound of running water then filled his room, as Claude also forgot to close the bathroom’s door.

Vic was left alone, having access to the entire house. 

Claude was not fond of the sticky sensation one has after going out, especially before going to bed. After his shower, he dried up and put on a white robe before heading towards the kitchen for a cup of coffee. His head was hurting from all that drinking. But he paid it no mind as that was almost his everyday routine.

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 18:05:16 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Obviously, Vic wasn’t going to sneak a peek, but he did raise a brow at the other man’s actions, shaking his head and blaming it all on how stupidly drunk he happened to be.
[break][break]
Left all on his own, it was then when he finally bothered noticing what the house actually looked like...
[break][break]
It was huge, and as he walked to the living room, the pink-haired man wondered why someone who lived in a house like this would spend his nights drinking at a place like that bar. Did Claude really live all on his own in this huge house? If that was the case, Vic couldn’t help but think that that sounded like a very lonely life...
[break][break]
The younger man returned; heading straight for the kitchen as if he had forgotten there was someone else there. But, Vic followed, for a second worrying that maybe Claude had suddenly decided to keep on drinking for whatever Arceus-forsaken reason.
[break][break]
”Should you really be making coffee this late?” was what he found himself asking instead, leaning against the doorframe. Normally, he wouldn’t have said anything at all, but this was getting unhealthier by the second. Claude needed to rest, and having coffee in the middle of the night while drunk wasn’t going to do him any real favours in that regard.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 22:21:17 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    Claude realised he had a guest when he heard the man’s voice. He walked towards the fridge and grabbed a carton of milk, then adding the milk to his mug of coffee. The sound of a metal spoon hitting against the mug echoed through the kitchen before Claude spoke up;

”You want anything to drink? Snacks?” he asked, eyes fixed on his latte. Once he felt like the drink was properly mixed, he dropped the spoon into the sink before leaning against the counter and faced the other man. He watched the man as he sipped through the mug.