Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Two bros chillin' at a bar [S][C]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 23:31:57 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

If we’re looking for a silver lining here, at least it seemed like the shower had helped the other man sober up a little, but it was still kind of a weird situation to be in. Vic had been worried about him and had wanted to make sure he got home safely, but honestly, there were still a few things about Claude’s behaviour that concerned him.
[break][break]
It was none of his business though, the man knew as much. He wasn’t going to meddle when they couldn’t even be counted as friends. Hell, he barely even knew Claude’s name…
[break][break]
He wished they could have been friends though.
[break][break]
So, there was a small smile, violet eyes meeting those of the other man. ”Sure… Not coffee though.” What was he supposed to do now? He had been told to stay, but it felt weird to do as much. Maybe he could take a cab back to his hotel? Claude was home now, so it wasn’t as if he was going to get into any trouble or anything, right?

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:#F39DAA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 14:43:00 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
    Claude didn’t waste any time taking a saucepan from one of his many kitchen cupboards after Vic accepted his offer of a drink. He took the carton of milk from before and filled the saucepan with it. 

Like it was something natural to him, the blond turned one of his electrical stove on and placed the saucepan on top of it. He kept an eye on the milk, hands ready on the buttons of the electrical stove. HIs concentration was a bit incredible to say the least.

The stop button was immediately pressed once Claude felt like it was warm enough. He took another mug and filled it with the warmed milk, then handed it to Vic. 

The pinkette would find the milk warmed just enough, not too cold, not too hot, just perfect. 

”Don’t sleep on the couch, use the guest room, it’s the room opposite of mine.” he said before he left the kitchen for his room with a mug of coffee in hand. 

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 15:16:33 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Claude was difficult to figure out.
[break][break]
Vic would have been fine with just being given a glass of water or something along those lines, but instead, there was Claude: going through all the trouble of heating up milk for him in a saucepan. He didn’t even bother asking if Vic liked it, but he did it anyway; for a moment being so focused on the task at hand that the pinkette would have felt guilty if he said anything.
[break][break]
Actually, he barely even made a sound. And, as he stood there, watching, he couldn’t help but wonder why it was that the man before him was so adamant about not calling himself a good person when he was willing to do things like these for a stranger he had just met at a bar.
[break][break]
Definitely difficult to figure out.
[break][break]
The mug was handed to him, and Vic looked at the other as he said his unceremonious ‘goodnight’ (which could barely even be considered one). It caused him to chuckle, which then also came followed by a sigh.”Sure… Goodnight, Claude,” he smiled, and having a sip from what was probably one of the top ten cups of warm milk he’d had in his life, he made his way to the guest room as he had been asked…
[break][break]
Or, as he had been told. Definitely 'told'.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:#F39DAA;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 0:10:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: