the dirty work [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the dirty work [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 1:47:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It went something like this:

Not too long after their sudden Santa adventure, Abner would have received a message. It would have read ': ) meet me here @ 1 am ty <3'. Attached were coordinates, the specs of the mission, ect ect. Chu-e had been scoping for a few days and he had the perfect person to take down.

A little nobody intern. Family lived overseas, no friends to speak of, a little dumpy and plain looking; no one would miss him for a long, long time if they even bothered to think about him. The perfect person to go missing.

Chu-e sat on the bench across from his apartment, a run down thing on the bad side of town, picking at his nails with a sharp looking knife and waiting for Abner to show.

let's fuck him up

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the dirty work [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 3:41:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Abner had only just starting figuring out texting thanks to , but he did manage to reply with a thumbs up. Because Alex had taught him emojis were just as effective as words if you weren't so good with words. Which, Abner couldn't always speech to text, so, often times he was quick to send emojis instead of words, simply because he was busy or it was too crowded to do speech to text.

Plopping down on the bench with a grunt beside the beast, which Abner had finally figured out that's exactly who Chu-e was by the end of the Santa charades, Abner glanced forward at the apartment and then off to the side, like the apartment wasn't that interesting.

"Tell me we're gonna pose as the pizza delivery guy's now."

There was nothing but a tease in his tone, but this was Abner's way of asking for what their game plan was, other than just busting in thug style and getting shit handled... which he was also up for, but that'd cause quite the ruckus, so. Abner simply figured they'd have a tact of some sort... but probably not knowing Chu-e.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the dirty work [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 4:11:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"We could. Easier just to sneak in. This guy sits with headphones on and plays MMOs online for hours. He's probably doing it right now. Buuuuuut~." Chu-e sing songed the last part, lifting his knife to point upwards and towards the roof of the building. A Magneton was floating around the perimeter, eyes peering at the street before moving on. "Security is upped tonight for some reason. That hasn't been there till tonight."

Huffing, Chu-e turned to face Abner fully, pouting as he did so. "Do you wanna kill the guy or take that pokemon out? I've got body disposal ready." That stupid dragon he had picked up would come in handy for this.

murder time

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the dirty work [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 4:28:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Abner definitely didn't have anything that would eat a body. Which had him making a mental check list in his mind yet again of types of Pokémon to be on the lookout for while he was Gachaing the shit out of his funds.

Something to eat bodies.
Something that can use teleport-- even though teleporting makes him wanna puke.

"I don't care either way, honestly. I've got a Camerupt that'll be more than happy to burn the magnet out, so."

Although it wasn't killing somebody, which he had to admit sounded like a hell of a fun time, he supposed a battle with some security might lead to some sort of death... maybe he could push a security guard off the roof, hm? That'd be sort of fun.

Come to think of it, he hadn't killed anybody since that mission with @amuro... which had been fun as hell.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the dirty work [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 12:26:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Sounds good. I didn't bring Sunshine so I don't have anything that can take it out easily." Standing up, Chu-e stretched wide and hummed a little tune to himself. "When you're done, come to the second floor, room 218, okay?"

And with that he was off, walking across the street to push into the building. Chu-e trusted Abner to do his part of the deal, after all, so he didn't need to worry about that.

The place was easy enough to slip into. A swiped credit card from earlier that day and jiggling the hand a little was all it took for a clean open. This was one of the cheaper sides of town and it showed in security. The guy didn't even have a deadbolt, which would have at least deterred Chu-e some. Oh well, easier for him.

The place was sparsely decorated and small but neat and without clutter. Leftover pizza was on the counter and Chu-e took a slice, humming as he picked mushrooms off the top to pop into his mouth. Down the hall was his target, sitting in the dark, computer shining and back to the half opened door where he was sitting at a desk. As expected he had on large headphones, the nice kind and an obvious splurge amidst the cheap things here; the guy as oblivious that someone was even in his home right now.

Chu-e watched, over his shoulder, till he was out of his game, out of the voice chat where others could hear. A new game qued up, just waiting, and he made it quick because he had to, which was a shame. Slap a hand over his mouth to muffle the noises as he drove the knife into his back, twisting for good measure. The guy didn't even know what had happened, most likely, till it was too late. Shame.

He wiped his knife off on the guy's pants and patted him down. Nothing useful, but his Devon ID and a few candies were on his dresser. Chu-e pocketed those and sighed as he released his Druddigon.

The dragon type hated him and he loathed her as well. But, she was hungry, Chu-e didn't feed her often, so she did her job and lit into the body. If the guy had a chance of being alive before... it was gone now. Chu-e called her back when the evidence was mostly gone.

He wished that stupid guard up top hadn't been in the way. Chu-e had been looking forward to seeing Abner let loose and end this guy.

most of this was just fluff you don't gotta worry about tbh. the guy is dead and eaten now

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the dirty work [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 15:14:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

His job was to take out a Magnezone. Easy enough... he sorta wanted to catch it, or maybe steal it. So, what was he going to do? Fucking try to steal it.

Abner made his way up first, climbing the stairs was easy enough but he sort of did wish he had a Pokémon that could just teleport him up there, nauseated afterward or not. Maybe he'd get used to it, or maybe if the Pokémon didn't literally shove thoughts into Abner's brain he wouldn't be so ill. Either way, that Xatu-- he never wanted to see it on another mission for as long as he lived.

Once he was up all the flights of stairs, Abner opened the door and tossed out Camerupt first, watching as the electricity conducted around the roof of the building. Abner was sure to release anything metal just in case, watching as Camerupt started his attack. It was a battle of electricity and flames that didn't last long, considering Camerupt was a ground type as well as a fire type and the electricity didn't have any effect on the fire type camel.

While they battled, Abner made his way around the roof to make sure it was secure, that this was the only Pokémon on patrol. When he didn't see anybody else, he straightened himself out and withdrew his Camerupt once the battle was finished. The roof door opening had Abner ducking behind the opened door. Once he caught sight of the security guard, Abner took the security guard by the back of the head and kept him facing forward, so he couldn't identify Abner.

Unfortunately for the grunt, this guy was fuckin' huge. He was the eat and don't see much action kinda guy, which made sense considering the building. Instead of outright throwing the guy off the balcony, Abner choked him out. Once he was limp enough, a swift twist of the guy's neck and he was out, down for the count. Abner looked the guy over, thinking on the idea of disposal... well he could burn all of the evidence, now couldn't he? So he released his Camerupt.

"Burn him, I don't want a single trace left."

The Camerupt obeyed, having never thought this would be its line of work having come from a gacha draw. One the body was burning effectively thanks to a few LAVA PLUMES Abner made his way off the roof and down to room 218. He didn't even bother knocking, coming into the open door and noticing the blood.

"Well, at least we both got to have a little fun."

▸ no worries, abner took out the magneton, killed a security guard, used camerupt to burn it, and then came to the room, so.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the dirty work [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 21:20:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Yeah." Chu-e glanced at Abner, nodding to him before moving to grab some towels or just anything to soak up some of the blood from the floor. It would look bad if someone came in to a pile of blood, later down the line, after all. So he wiped it up, went to the fridge and found orange juice and dark soda. He poured that on top of the stain to set; that way people would think this guy was just a slob instead of dead.

"I got a key-card but let's see what else we can find. Don't want to overlook anything." And with that, he moved over to a cheap dresser, opened the drawer and scowled at the folded underwear but still started to rummage through them for whatever could be found. Not much, other than some interesting marital aids, so he moved to the next.

general hunting and then they leave in their next set of posts? c:

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the dirty work [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 21:32:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

At first, Abner wasn't sure what the fuck Chu-e was doing, but then it dawned on him. Looting, the beast was looting. Well, what the hell, right?

Moving through the apartment, Abner took down paintings and looked at all the seems, feeling along them to make sure there wasn't an opening and then poking through the paper to see. He found a weapon, which was decently useless, and some Pokéballs that he assumed had the guy's Pokémon within. That and some stashed Pokédollars was all he could manage to find.

"Dude's cheaper than dirt."

Abner's complaint was partnered with him tossing down what he found, not having much interest past what he already pocketed for himself.

"Score anything?"

▸ good plan!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the dirty work [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 21:39:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Ugh." Between the two of them, Chu-e had gotten the shit end of the stick on this one. Other than more and more sex toys, there wasn't really anything to be found in his room. He had been looking for anything that might be needed for Devon but this guy was pretty low on the totem pole. Just that single key-card. "This guy was a damned pervert is what he was. He's not cheap, he just poured all his cash into pleasure."

One drawer had Chu-e curl his nose to the point that he just slammed it back shut as soon as he opened it. A Pignite mask? Really?

"Whatever, this is done, we got the key-card and a body that can be replaced. I need to go wash my hands after looking through those drawers." The blood didn't bother him, but digging around in what he did left little to be desired. "Thanks for the assist. If I find another job you might be interested in I'll give you a message."

He waved to Abner, figuring he could find his own way out, and then left the way he came. He had some shit to turn in.

exit chu-e >:u

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the dirty work [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 22:11:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Oh, seeing Chu-e pissed that he didn't find anything good had Abner nearly snorting. He picked up the Pokéballs and tossed them up and down, juggling for a few seconds while Abner complained about the guy's preferred method of entertainment. Once Chu-e was basically done, he caught all three of the Pokéballs and then took in a deep breath, nodding.

"Can't wait."

Not even bothering to wave, the mixed martial artist glanced around him at the room, picked up the remaining Pokédollars, and the Pokéballs as well. Why the hell not, right?

▸ ABNER OUT