awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
snark central [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 20:16:03 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Lars had made up his mind that he needed to destress.

There were way too many battles happening all at once, and with the new gauntlet lined up he honestly needed a mental break.

Well, he needed a mental break, while his Pokémon needed an outlet to destress.

Enter this ‘for fun’ thing that the organizers had thrown together—buying out a junkyard’s worth of not-yet-scrapped cars and letting participants destroy it within a certain time limit.

Get the high score and there’s even a special prize included!

So of course, Alpha was out and running.

With a running start, the Lucario then smashed into one side of the car with a Brick Break attack, an attempt to knock off the car door and send it flying.

TqYBrUOn

time to wreck some shit!

total so far: 58 (needed: 300)

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
snark central [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 7:53:46 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Claude liked his brother’s idea of fun. He obviously would not hold back. ”Sally, Dragon Claw.” the Salamence that was by his side rushed towards a tower of broken cars. Sally’s claws began to glow an ominous colour, she attempted to slash the already damaged cars apart with it, not holding anything back whatsoever. [break][break]

Ob3YuOgv

+ unleash havoc  [break][break]
+ total: 110

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#FAF0BE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
snark central [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 16:17:14 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I thought you didn’t like getting your hands dirty,” he sassed the moment he saw a familiar shadow fly overhead, revealing itself to be his younger brother’s Salamence.

“Guess there’re a few things I didn’t know about you,” he added with a chuckle as the Lucario rebounded away, spinning before chucking an Aura Sphere at the vehicle whose door he was trying to blast off its hinges.

“What brings you here, anyway?” he added a few moments later.

QxLMEMcm

time to wreck some shit!

total so far: 181 (needed: 300)

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
snark central [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2021 12:31:32 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

”Psh, you barely know me,” he crossed his arms and his eyebrows squinted. Claude hated it when Lars acted like he knows him, when in fact he was not there in most of his life. ”Zen Headbutt.” he commanded. Sally flew towards the piles of cars, crashing through them with her head. [break][break]

”The same reason you’re here. To break things apart.”.[break][break]

0F_RKce2
[break][break]

+ total: 181+74 = 255

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
snark central [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2021 19:37:14 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

As the door flew off with a violent cracking noise, the Lucario got up and barked at it for a few moments.

“What?” he said in Alpha’s direction. “We’re not done yet! Or do you want to be outdone by that? he added, discreetly pointing at the Salamence that was also joining in on the madness.

If there was one thing Alpha the Lucario absolutely hated, it was this…

The fact that there was someone better than him. Sure, he’d already conceded to Ro, but that was a different case altogether! Gareth wasn’t even on his level yet!

Letting out a huff, the Lucario then closed the distance before unleashing a Meteor Mash attack on the gaping car he was attacking.

Lars then sighed, before turning to Claude.

“Surely there’s more to that.”

H7dlJ70D

time to wreck some shit!

total so far: 256 (needed: 300) WTF!!!

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
snark central [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2021 9:34:12 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

”Competition isn’t my thing, and yet I’m doing quite more than you brother. I wonder who’s the head ranger here.” he snarked with an amused grin. ”Anyway, Sally let’s finish this up with fly.”. [break][break]

The Salamence wasted no time and flew up high into the air. Once she was high enough, she dived down at the pile of wrecked cars with her whole body strength. Just like that, she crashed through the whole thing like it was nothing. Claude only gave his brother a cheeky grin.[break][break]

X53|AI4F
[break][break]

+ total: 256+89= 345 goal reached!

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
snark central [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 5:35:37 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“That was a fluke!”

Looking over at the Lucario, who then gave him the most unimpressed eye roll he could muster, Alpha let out an indignant little snort.

“You insultin’ Alpha over there?” Lars rumbled in his younger brother’s direction, before giving him an equally pointed eye roll as well. Obviously, the Lucario wasn’t going to take this sitting down, either.

“Smash it.”

With that, the Lucario conjured up another Aura Sphere before smashing it into the vehicle he was trying to turn into scrap metal.

SKWEJlmW

time to wreck some shit!

total so far: 356 (needed: 300)

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
snark central [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 22:10:15 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Claude paid no mind to the eye rolls. He couldn’t bring himself to care about what others think about him. Though he snickered at the Lucario’s attempt to smash the vehicle. [break][break]

”Sally, show him how it’s done.’[break][break]

The Salamence flew up high in the air once again and dove at the vehicle the Lucario tried to smash. [break][break]

nWi3N5I1
[break][break]

+ total: 356+83= 439 goal reached!

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
snark central [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 4:07:58 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Lars could only give his younger brother the most pointed eye roll he could muster when the Salamence began showing off.

“Really?” was all he had to say—and even then, his own Lucario wasn’t amused at what the hell was going on. Huffing at the sight of the dual-type obliterating another pile of smashed cars like it was nothing, the Lucario took a few moments to take a deep breath and center himself.

A few moments later, he dashed forward in a burst of Extreme Speed before slamming into the wreck of the car he was working on with a point-blank Aura Sphere.

“You made him angry, you know,” he said, barely unable to hold back his laughter as the Lucario went ham on the car.

xl_|0X|J

time to wreck some shit!

total so far: 510 (needed: 300)

close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
snark central [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 23:44:26 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He couldn’t help but to laugh at Lars’ reaction. It was priceless, especially for him. ”Alright, alright, I’ll stop. Sally has destroyed enough cars today.” he replied while still chuckling through his breaths. [break][break]

When Lars said that he made him mad, he took it as a compliment, ”Oh my, thank you,” he grinned.

[break][break]

+ total: 510 goal reached!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
snark central [m][ss]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 6:36:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: