[s] home cooked meals

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[s] home cooked meals
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 1:07:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"welcome home, darling." standing in the kitchen, pouring herself some coffee for her night class before leaving she'd spot Belial enter the house. Ciri immediately placed the cup on the counter and approached, quick to wrap her arms around his shoulders with a bright smile.

giving him a quick smooch on the cheek, she'd unwrap herself and step back. Belial often traveled a lot for his work, but thankfully he stuck to Hoenn these days. even if it was quite dangerous - his job aside - Ciri just wanted him close. in case something happened. which is why she entered the nursing program. both human and Pokemon degree would take her a long time.

but she didn't mind. as long as she was helpful. "how was your day?" she asked him.

close tab

played by

oslo

bel, lyle
he/him
thirty
june 21
rustboro city
pansexual
ANVIL CEO
SPECTRA co-captain
the renegade who had it made
awards
180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
[s] home cooked meals
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 6:15:36 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar
In a world filled with bloodshed and adversity, there didn't seem to be anything a hug and a kiss from @ciri couldn't fix. Aside from waking up in the middle of the night to welcome her return to their bed with open arms, and adventurous hands, it was a part of the night that Belial looked forward to most. She knew better than to try and get away with a tame kiss on the cheek, however.

Wrapping an arm around her waist just as she began to move away, the smiling man smoothly reeled her back in. "Not so fast, darling," He cooed, embracing her just a moment before his lips collided softly with her own. Romance had never before felt so natural as it did with her. Savoring each instance in which they kissed, his smile evolved into a sappy grin before pulling away.

"My day was exhausting," He answered, showing no sign of exhaustion in either his voice or appearance as he began to shift past her towards the refrigerator. "And yours, hotcake?" A light slap of his hand against her rear was delivered as he walked past her, and he smirked at her audible reaction before opening the fridge door and bending forward to peer inside.

@ciri

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[s] home cooked meals
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 7:02:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"ah!" maybe it was silly of her to think he'd let her get away with just a smooch on the cheek but - part of her wanted to tease him. or was it test? they both seemed the same so she didn't bother. a grin replaces her shock, his soft lips against her cherry red despite the smile. finally, when he seemed to have enough of that, he let her go. though not without a quick slap on her rear. "cheeky as always, I see." even if he was 'exhausted'.

Ciri would walk behind him, reaching over to shut the door.

gently but with also a gentle, offended huff. "none of that! I slaved over a hot meal all day" when she had time "we're going to sit down" leaning back, she pointed at the table in the other room "and you're going to pretend to like my awful cooking. you'll smile and nod, say it's good" the former priestess smirks mischievously "and if you've done a good job" her voice lowers into a purr "you can have desert."