Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Old Man Goes on Rampage (FF)
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2019 16:36:51 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Drampa were normally peaceful creatures that had a love for children. The typical reason for such an otherwise kindly creature to go on such a terrifying rampage often had to do with children they grew attached to being hurt in some manner. The problem was that this particular Drampa wasn't just going after one target, it was razing the entire town to the ground.

So just how badly did they piss this Drampa off?

The International Police Agent would immediately note just how excessive the damage was for a Drampa rampage upon seeing the burning community. He would notice those who could flee doing so, running as fast as their legs could carry them from the bedlam. Those who were unlucky enough to either be unable to run, for whatever reason, would find themselves at the mercy of the Drampa.

Thomas would look to his partner, Senri for a moment. "I don't know if you're gonna like this, but we need to draw its attention towards us, and away from any stragglers. Thankfully, Drampa are a pretty slow species in general, so chances are, we have a mobility advantage to go by. If you have anything that can absorb a Dragon's attacks, like a Steel or Fairy-type, or can at least put in some damage, I'd recommend using them for this.", Thomas would tell Senri.

Though Thomas had a good few options for dealing with the threat, what he was mainly worried about were the stragglers. "Of course, we need a good spot for the stragglers to hide and wait it out til not only the threat is taken care of, but medics and fire fighters can come in and take care of them.", Thomas continued.

tags: @senri
notes: Thomas discusses things with Senri before they charge in

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2019 15:54:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

actually, this is senri's first encounter with the alolan dragon pokemon, and he's only ever really heard of drampas in name and in passing. the name alone is pretty humorous to him since that made it sound like that they looked like granpas or something. well, whoever named these pokemon aren't wrong. he could easily imagine an old man in place of the rampaging dragon, though of course, such a person wouldn't be able to do as much damage.

senri has an idea what to do thanks to hana, but he decides to listen to his senior, who is not only older than him in age but also in standing. this is, after all, someone who's part of the government in some way. he knows full well that he needs to do his part, and he doesn't have a problem with that. "i have a pokemon that can neutralize drampa's dragon attacks, but that leaves its other moves for us to worry about." he knows he has to act cautious. if hana gets knocked out, that's pretty much his main line of defense, so they both need to be careful. "well, try to cover me. i'll bring out whoever i can to assist you."

he pulls out two poke balls, which let out his florges and kadabra. he instructs the latter to support thomas in helping those who are trying to get away from the drampa's attack. hana, meanwhile, is ordered to use MISTY TERRAIN, which sweeps the ground with a soft pink mist that immediately dampens the raging pokemon's DRAGON PULSE. the blue beam sputters and dies after reaching a few feet, so the dragon type is obviously more pissed and glances at senri's direction.

but its movements are slow, moreso when senri asks hana to use AROMATHERAPY. it does not completely calm the dragon, yet it somehow makes it more sluggish; the FLAMETHROWER it had planned to use dripping out of its mouth. the trainer has a feeling that's not going to hold him for long, though. aromatherapy does not cause sleep, unfortunately, and he fears that the slightest trigger point would break the spell.

tags:
notes: that's a powerhouse team you got there :0
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2019 18:32:16 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"That's good! As long as it's able to absorb Special Attacks well enough, you should be fine. Drampa lean far more towards Special Attacks than Physical. In the wild, it uses Dragon, Normal, and has access to Extrasensory.", he'd tell Senri.

After being asked for cover, Thomas nodded, quickly sending out Brutus the Pangoro. "Brutus, get the Drampa's attention with a Taunt!", he'd call out to the Pangoro.

The Pangoro nodded, letting out a loud call to the Drampa to get its attention. Once the Drampa's attention was on Brutus, the Dark-type would let out a rather vicious taunt to the Dragon-type. Infuriated, the Drampa would fire off a Dragon Pulse at the Pangoro, only to find its attack effectively neutralized by a Misty Terrain rolling into the area, thanks to Senri's Florges. When its attention was on the Florges, Thomas brought out two more Pokemon of his own, a Clawitzer, and an Alakazam.

"Colt, Heal Pulse on the Drampa! Freke, help me get any civilians remaining to safety!", he'd tell the Alakazam, pointing to a clearing distant enough for people to be safe from the action, while still close enough to teleport to and from comfortably. He could only hope Senri's Kadabra would follow his lead.

The Clawitzer would fire off a Heal Pulse at the Drampa to aid the Florges in trying to sooth the angry beast. Meanwhile, Thomas, Freke, and Senri's Kadabra would run over to where an older man was trapped under some debris. Freke would lift the debris off with Telekinesis, while Thomas rushed over to aid the man. "Can you move?", he'd ask, offering to help him up.

"Yeah, I'm fine, kid.", the old man told him, taking his hand and being pulled up to his feet. Freke would grab the man's hand, and take him to the clearing pointed out to earlier.

tags: @senri
notes: Pangoro taunted Drampa to get his attention.
Clawitzer joined Florges by using Heal Pulse to calm the dragon.
Alakazam used Telekinesis to free old man from rubble trapping him, and teleported him to safety
Feel free to point out another person to save