awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] plunder
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 7:36:11 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
capture water-types. or steal them. whichever worked for the situation. Siobhan had no trouble doing this, but who was to be her partner for it? having met few Rockets, she could only guess. the head honchos said someone would be along, and that was all. radio silence. she sat on the boat she had 'borrowed' from the nearby harbor, her eyes flickering over the rolling waves.

swimmers were typically along this route, so it would be easy to take their water-types. or, she supposed, they could just capture them from the waves themselves. surely there was not a lack of them. Tentacool in particular were abundant. their poisonous type could be useful to Rocket. all that was left was to wait for someone to show up...

1/5
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] plunder
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 17:57:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Years of training in Team Rocket and also training his pokemon. He was able to finally get his first mission after finishing that damn Team Rocket School. He remembered his time before he was enlisted. How he struggled off daily for food and how he caught his first pokemon with stealing a Pokeball. But the Pokémon was injured, his Squirtle and just like him, the Squirtle was struggling. This mission that HQ gave him sure brought him some memories.

Xavier's mission was to capture water types. This would be very easy with his Slacking and great friend, Blastoise. Easy, might be an understatement with some of the moves that Slaking and Blastoise have on them. The only thing that concerns him is his partner for the mission. Meeting on the rendezvous point, he sees a somewhat attractive woman with blue hair. "This might not be a bad thing after all." He thought this will be a worthy mission

"I guess you're my partner for this mission? Name is Xavier."

[1/5]
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] plunder
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 20:38:45 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
"Siobhan" she would give Xavier at his arrival. the man was quick to offer his name, which she appreciated. sometimes Rockets were a bit anti-social - which she could understand. but Siobhan was not going to shout over the sounds of capture 'hey you, get over here' and all that. "shall we begin?" she releases her Pokémon - a Whimiscott and Corviknight.

"Poe, circle from above" she directs the raven, who takes off with a storming beat of his wings "Lorelei, attack." Siobhan points at the ocean's waves. Moonblast was shot at the water, stirring up violent ripples that attracted the attention of fish and other Pokémon beneath. cawing, the Corviknight spotted a water-type and dove. in his large talons was a Magikarp.

the woman would toss a Pokeball at it, capturing it. 

2/5
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] plunder
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 0:58:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The woman introduced herself and her name was Siobhan. She offered to start the mission as introductions were over which Xavier simply nodded to her suggestion of starting this mission. "Of Course." Xavier was not what she expected. He had experienced many 'unfriendly teammates, and there was nothing unfriendly about her.

Xavier witnesses Siobhan releasing a Whimscott and Corviknight. He didn't see coming was that she named her pokemon. She is the first person that names her pokemon. Poe was the Corviknight as she ordered it to circle above the water. The Corviknight performed a Moonblast attack which hit the water causing violent ripples. This was an excellent strategy. "Not bad strategy. "" Xavier congratulated on her Corviknight's moonblast to summon up a large herd of Magikarp. Though the effect was impressive. Just like Siobhan, he too tossed a Pokeball to capture one.

[2/5]
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] plunder
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 21:54:20 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
a relatively easy job was not something to complain about.

Magikarp were useless but evolved and trained right? they made formidable second evolutions. Rocket had the Submarine HQ, but many preferred the rage of a Gyarados to unleash upon their foes. and the fact they could Mega Evolve was just one more strawberry topping on the cake. "there is no equipment to go to them" Siobhan would explain "so we make them go to us."

tales of swimmers being accosted by water-types were on her mind. make enough ripples on the surface, and the silly fish would come to investigate. Poe would grab another Magikarp and she tossed a Pokeball at it, capturing it. "this is less suspicious to anyone nearby as well" she also says. sure, they could steal the Pokemon... but two humans in a boat? in the middle of the ocean?

capturing water-types? less suspicious.

3/5
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] plunder
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 23:12:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The magikarp were uninderesting pokemon. But their evolution was something not to be messed with by the norm. They are fierce, powerful, dangerous, this turned out to be a very good hall. He thought, maybe he should get one as well, but for himself. " After this mission, I will have to try and capture one for myself.""

Xavier listened to his partner as she stated that this is less suspicious if not at all to anyone. Two people on a boat fishing for some water pokemon is normal around the world. Xavier would agree perfectly to her idea of this situation. "I agree one hundred percent."

[3/5]
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] plunder
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 23:40:29 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
if there was one thing she liked it was an agreeable person. Xavier seemed the type to be logical, which she could get along with relatively easily. Siobhan did not like those that rushed in needlessly. there had to be a plan, and she had no real experience like many of the Rockets. she would prefer to stay out of trouble - for now.

"their evolution is fierce; you should obtain one."

the woman leans over the boat, checking to see the Magikarp being interested (foolishly) in the Corviknight and Whimiscott shadows. she knew Poe would love to snatch one up and eat it himself, but they had work to be done. with a Moonblast shoved into the face of one Magikarp, and a Drill Peck into another - that was more down for Rocket.

Lorelai would drift over her head, amused by the scene. Poe was more solemn, taking the job seriously. "almost done." Siobhan would say to her partner.

4/5
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] plunder
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 5:24:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"I will definately will. Also got to say, didn't expect this. I was expecting my partner to be more...complicated to work with. You, you are the opposite." Xavier tossed one more pokeball to capture a magikarp. "I'm sure you met your fair share of people you don't want any kind of contact"

"Glad this mission is almost over. Would have been interesting to see Gyarados. Would love to battle it and catch it right there."

[4/5]
close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] plunder
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 17:04:02 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
she would look up, glancing at Xavier as he said his piece. a dry chuckle escaped her lips. of course. most assumed Rocket was 'difficult' to work with. people with issues far beyond physical scars. though she had the pleasure of missions being relatively easy come and easy go, she could at least understand. "you would be correct."

she says of the contact. Siobhan raised a hand to brush aside some blue locks, tossing with her free one a Pokeball at the Magikarp that Lorelai had decided to pursue. Poe landed on the boat next to her, rocking it slightly but otherwise it was fine. "we're done here" she says, staring now at the pile of occupied Pokeballs. quick work.

"though there will be plenty of time to fight Gyarados" she adds, lifting a brow in amusement.

5/5
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m] plunder
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2021 23:40:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"I won't just find one. I'm going to catch it...after my first gym battle. Also just point out there, meeting you was pleasant. Both of us have been accustomed to unfriendly Team Rocket members and today was quite peaceful...not often for us members." Xavier meeting Siobhan was a pleasant experience.

"If I am to be partnered with someone I know who it would be with.

[5/5]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[m] plunder
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 0:15:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@xavier