part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
you make my world light up [past][s]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 5:54:53 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","flynn"]
took forever to get ready, she always did. but flynn didn't mind.

[break][break] "take your time, babe!" the sixteen-year old said, closing the door softly as he jogged down the staircase. with her parents away for the weekend, she'd invited him over. he promised that he was going to make her a great dinner - handmade - while she finished her english report and got ready. which, knowing her, could take hours.

[break][break] he jumped down the last few steps and headed into the kitchen, and had to pause as he stood in the entrance. even though he'd been here so many times already, it still took his breath away whenever he looked at it.

[break][break] truly, the ivanovs were something else.

[break][break] rolling up his sleeves, flynn then jogged over to the kitchen island, beginning to pull out of his supplies, unaware that there was possibly another pair of eyes on him that wasn't his very beautiful girlfriend.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","flynnsq"]

[newclass=".flynn"]--accent:#42a85f; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".flynnsq"]width:30px; height:30px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:0px; bottom:0px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn i"] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn a"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 16:30:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Today constituted an unrehearsed raid on the fridge.

Whenever their parents were gone for the weekend or something similar, that was like one of the few times he could run around the house and do whatever he wanted—and yes, this included raiding the fridge for some chocolates to steal for himself.

Ever since the debacle that involved him eating the mini bar in front of everyone at home and bolting like a madman, it was like the only son of the family had suddenly grown a pair, and started speaking up for himself more.

This eventually translated to more sweets in the fridge—usually bought under the guise of them being Addy’s snacks. But they both knew who the snacks were really for.

So today—he decided to raid the kitchen.

Of course, he wasn’t expecting to see that he wasn’t alone when he got there.

“Wait a second, who are—” he began to blurt out before he recalled what he could about the ‘intruder’ in the kitchen.

“Aren’t… aren’t you the one who—” he continued, dropping off.

Looks like his quick trip to the fridge was going to be delayed a bit, after all.

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 17:09:59 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","flynn"]
it was , thea's baby brother.

[break][break] flynn had heard enough of him from his girlfriend, and had even met alexei passing in the hallways before. mistalton was a small enough town after all — if you didn't know someone straight from the get-go, there was a good chance that you would get to know them.

[break][break] blinking as he noticed the other, the teenager immediately broke into a grin. "you must be alex! hey there, bud. you can call me kris." a pause as flynn reached to the sink to wash his hands. "you lookin' for a snack to eat? if you want, i could stir something up for you in a jiffy. you could sit down over 'ere." he gestured to the stools placed just across from him at the island. "or if you want, we could cook together! bet thea would love that."

[break][break] flynn had never had little siblings of his own, so he was always eager to get to know thea's.

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","flynnsq"]

[newclass=".flynnsq"]width:30px; height:30px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:0px; bottom:0px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".flynn a"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2021 4:33:07 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Okay to be fair, he was caught in a stammering, confused mess of words that didn’t properly parse into the—

Wait a second, what?

He squinted at the other presence in the kitchen—how was he going to approach the fridge now and abscond with some of the ‘Addy’s-but-actually-his’ chocolates now without being ratted on?!

The first words that came out of his mouth were… well, let’s just say he had a thing for going straight to the point.

“Are you—are you my sister’s boyfriend or something?”

Which only made the sudden blush that crossed his face feel even worse. What if he was wrong about his guess?! Gah!

Also—

What divine being gave him, this man, the one who introduced himself as ‘Kris’ the right to look that hot?!

That was illegal!

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 21:01:17 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","flynn"]
he grins.

[break][break] "yeah, i am."

[break][break] it never gets old, no matter how many times he hears it. the word boyfriend, not just boyfriend but also thea's boyfriend. he'd been mooning after her for weeks — all their friends knew it. the day that she'd yes to going to homecoming with him was easily one of the best of his life.

[break][break] the reminder that she agreed to date him —

[break][break] his heart swells with the thought.

[break][break] wiping his hands with a rag, he walks over to the younger kid and places his hand on his head, ruffling it affectionately.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","flynnsq"]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 8:17:01 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“So you’re the one stealing her away from me and Addy!” he proclaimed, placing both his hands on his waist.

Sure, for a shrimp of a thirteen year old his temper didn’t mean much, but as the only brother between them siblings, and the way their parents were frequently gone—it was more often than not who took charge when they were left home alone.

“Why her, though?” he continued as he folded his arms across his chest a few moments later. He wanted answers, and he wanted them now…

“She doesn’t spend as much time with us anymore.”