played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
001. a clown's game [ d | wild ]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 4:51:26 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
"we're here piplup!" an excited voice cried. standing on the road toward her next adventure. a blue haired female held a cabbage within the palm of her left hand; whereas her piplup held two. "i can't believe we snuck into this region on a cabbage boat so easily," the blunette giggled. piplup in agreement, they didn't expect their adventure to start so easy.

"the look on mother's face when i stood up to her, and dad screaming all about how he was going to lock me away--i definitely owe sebastian one! what do you think we should send him as a souvenir?" the female pondered. looking at the cabbage within her hand, she'd ask, "i wonder how does this taste..." and with one bite, she'd chomp the grassy food and in one bite...she regretted it instantly. "blegh! oh gross, are these rotten?!" wiping her tongue off from the fowl taste of the rotten grass. she needed to get rid of this cabbage as fast as possible.

for now, she continued her walk. "we've been walking for only an hour and there hasn't been a town nearby or anything; doesn't this place have a train or trolly somewhere? this is definitely different then unova." the blue beauty stated. as the wind rustled her hair. the breeze felt nice and soothing, the sun beaming over her soft skin. "hoenn really feels nice around this time of year! i can't believe we made it to this place, right pipl--ugh?!" in a loud gasp, piplup was unconscious from having eaten the rancid cabbage. quickly rushing over to pat the penguin's back, she'd stick her finger down the water-type's throat and exclaimed, "spit it out, spit it out!" she uttered.

piplup, without hesitation, hurled a volley of vomit onto the ground. "could today get any worse? this is one heck of a way to start off an adventure." bluebell sighed.

notes: duo wild.
tag: @max

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 5:31:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It had been quite some time since Sebastian had been to Littleroot Town. When he first arrived in the Hoenn region on a cabbage boat and asked locals about the region, they said any pokemon trainer that was new to the region should visit the professor that resided in Littleroot. While he didn't see himself as a trainer, he chose to make the trip only to find out that all the professor had to offer was previously captured starter pokemon and Sebastian didn't feel the performer's spark in any of them.

Yet, in spite of his disinterest in the town of new beginnings, Sebastian hung around Route 101 fairly often. In fact, he had literally been hanging around the root for quite some time this day. His legs were hooked to the sturdy branch of a tree and he was performing inverted crunches, one of his favorite core workouts. Hanging upside down next to him was Sona, his golbat, who didn't seem to mind the trembling of the branch as Sebastian hit each repetition. He went up for one long hold, only to find he was no long alone when his body made it back down. The red-haired performer was now hanging upside down, watching as some girl forced her piplup to vomit. Her blue hair seemed familiar, but his viewing angle made it hard to see the shape of her face.

"Ahem!" He called out loudly, where most would have approached with meek confusion. He did not bother righting himself, as Sebastian had gotten used to the rush of blood towards his head during such workouts. He tilted his head, even though his current position made the gesture more tedious than usual.

"What kind of disaster am I looking at over here?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 9:32:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FERROTHORN APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / iron barbs[break]
power whip / gyro ball / iron defense / ingrain
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FARFETCH'D APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / keen eye[break]
razor leaf / agility / slash / swords dance
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 20:35:42 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
patting the back of her piplup. bluebell wasn't aware of her surroundings at the current time. "there, there piplup!" she cried. and it wasn't until she saw a black, shadowy figure blocking the sunny day that no longer shone overhead. turning around, bluebell wondered as to who it could be?

"keep at pipl--oh...oh yikes!" covering her mouth quickly. she was frightened by the sudden appearance of a man who looked...like..a literal clown. the dark dress wearing female stood once piplup had finish spewing up the rancid cabbage. brushing her hair back, she'd then say, "you frightened me." in accordance to what he said after, the female responded, "my piplup had some bad..." she'd look back toward piplup, "...cabbage is all." though, before she could follow-up with a question of her own.

she'd look to take note of a random ferroseed and a farfetch nearby. they were casually strolling along, minding their business. and, alas, she didn't have the time to actually lay a pounding on either one of the pokemon; though that could be said differently for the fellow newcomer. "anyway! my name's bluebell montague; i actually just recently arrived to hoenn not too long ago," she introduced herself.

pointing behind her, toward piplup, she'd continue, "and that pokemon who was previously vomiting behind me is my partner, piplup. we're actually searching for a nearby town and was hoping to get a nice place to rest, maybe some food and a place to sleep; afterwards, find ourselves a gym leader and battle!" she exclaimed with excitement, raising her arms with glee. "remember my name as i become the next top coordinator and champion of this region, 'kay?" bluebell winked.

notes: i shall be skipping!
tag: @max

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2019 3:12:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The girl introduced herself with grandiose dreams of standing atop the two major competitive scenes of the world and Sebastian could not help but smile at her energy. Moved by her fervor, he decided to rope one of the passing pokemon into a lesson for the new trainer.

"If you want your act to succeed, you'll have to take in some new talent throughout your journey. Sona, let us show Bluebell how to hold auditions!" He dismounted himself from the tree and rolled to reduce the threat of his fall. The golbat suddenly extended its great wingspan and let itself fall from the branch for a short moment before exploding into flight towards the ferrothorn. The pod pokemon whipped its appendages towards Sona, but she rolled to evade the claws while striking at the slender limbs to impair their movement. The golbat recoiled only for a moment before diving into a vicious leech life to drain the grass pokemon of its vitality.

"Come with me and we'll see how far you can go!" He called out to the ferrothorn while whipping an empty pokeball at it, not even bothering to have Sona release her grip first. As the ball consumed the grass type and hit the ground, Sona found herself stuck on her strange little stubs of feet. Sebastian found it just as cute as it was disturbing, though he ignored the ridiculous sight to watch the rocking sphere.

→Sebastian attempts to catch the ferrothorn

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2019 3:25:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CUTIEFLY APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / shield dust[break]
aromatherapy / dazzling gleam / stun spore / fairy wind
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KOMALA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / comatose[break]
yawn / wood hammer / thrash / rapid spin
[break][break]

@max captured the ferrothorn. that gleam...

[googlefont=Montserrat]