awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
[m] don't be slow, poke!
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 3:56:40 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
"we cannot be everywhere at once" Siobhan attempts to soothe, hopping back into the vehicle without Mint. perhaps... perhaps Vic's 'friend' could calm him down "I had a hard enough time with taking down those two Rockets" and besides "the poachers already got away. and we are all safe, so consider that a victory." she would bluntly point this out.

Mint would say he had the ID of the vehicles which did calm the Ranger slightly. "I think I can handle it" she adds to the blue haired man "delivering the Slowpoke in the city will be easy" because the poachers would not come into the limits "thank you, both of you" she adds to Vic and Mint "expect a call from the Sanctuary the next day."

she was covering all her bases. a fake receptionist would call both Mint and Vic, informing them of the 'arrival' of the Slowpoke. in reality, they would be transferred to a Rocket faculty. there they would be forced to evolve into the Galarian forms and re-sold. "if that's all, I should be going. enjoy your burgers...?" she lifts a brow at Mint, wondering how he was going to do now that she was gone.

waving out the window, she'd pull away and further along the road.

/exit
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
[m] don't be slow, poke!
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 4:10:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“I mean-!” Mint interrupted. “We can still go to the police! I just think it’s ok for Siobhan to go ahead and take care of these guys while, you know, you and me go and I can hand off the car information with you!! And what we saw!! I think Cacio caused a traffic accident so they’re probably already on the move you know??” he explained frowning at his friend. He’d never seen Vic upset, and it kinda made him feel a little guilty. He nodded over at Siobhan. “Yeah anytime! Take care!! I hope to hear from them soon!” he said as the woman got back in the pickup truck. He gave the woman a thumbs up. “I’ll eat one for you!!” he declared as he set aside the Slowpoke in his lap and carefully closed up the bed of the truck. He looked over at Siobhan trying to telepathically scream at her ‘PLEASE SAVE ME A SLOWPOKE I WANT ONE NOW I AM ATTACHED.’ [break][break]

With that he turned to his friend and attempted to continue to soothe his frazzled nerves. Not that Mint could say he was doing any better, still shaking after the frenzied car ride. Cacio purred at his side trying to calm him down. It worked a little bit. “Siobhan can take of it, and you and me can look into this.” He added hoping he sounded even more convincing than before. “For this kind of situation, two eyewitnesses would be better than one, right?”

[break][break]

+ + hope this is ok!!!

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
[m] don't be slow, poke!
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 4:29:21 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxb"]

Was this really okay?
[break][break]
All of his life, Vic had cared about pokémon. He had loved playing with them as a kid, he had loved learning about them, and he had loved helping take care of them at his mum’s conservation programs and breeding facilities. More than once he had looked after an injured wild pokémon, and things like those had pushed him to go on to study Pokémon Nursing after he was done with challenging the Unovan gyms. In fact, things like those had pushed him to get involved with pokémon reservations, and also to end up deciding to become a Ranger.
[break][break]
To him, it didn’t feel right to do nothing about it based on the possibilities the poachers could already be gone.
[break][break]
To him, they needed to do everything they could, no matter what it took.
[break][break]
So, when Mint offered to go to the police station with him, he was relieved, sighing audibly as he watched Siobhan get in the truck and leave. Would that really be okay? Would the Slowpoke get to their destination safely? What if someone tried another attack? There were a million concerns plaguing his mind, but blindly and foolishly, he chose to trust this woman who claimed to care so much about the Slowpoke’s wellbeing that she had defeated some Team Rocket members to retrieve them.
[break][break]
It was a foolish mistake, but Vic would probably never know that.
[break][break]
He turned to his friend, his expression still marked by concern. ”Yeah, let’s get going, we shouldn’t waste anymore time… I hope Siobhan doesn’t run into any trouble though…”
[break][break]
And so, they would head to the nearest police station to report the poachers’ attack, Vic blindly believing that these Slowpoke would live the rest of their lives happy and free from harm.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb b]color:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[m] don't be slow, poke!
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 8:07:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: