she/her
january 3rd
olivine city
bisexual
accountant
grunt
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
katja weiss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @katja
katja weiss
why is it always ghosts?
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 1:00:38 GMT
katja weiss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbll"]

the punch connects, sending a shock down through her shoulder from the impact. another growl crackles in the back of her throat, unnatural, inhuman, as it hisses past gritted teeth. he spits, painting the grass a deep red. "whether i win or — " she stumbles over the word lose. is losing an option? " — no matter, i will take down as many of you as i can."
[break][break]
he's out of range of her fists, now, so she lashes out with a kick at his legs. "i'm going to make you feel the hurt of this forest!" 
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbll]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
why is it always ghosts?
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 22:57:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]
[break]
whatever this creature was, its pain was real; its anger as alive as any of them. he understood, but⁠—⁠—
[break][break]
zayn's knee his the floor from her strike. pain shot up through his leg, and he grit his teeth.
[break][break]
⁠⁠—⁠—he couldn't back. not here. he too had things he needed to protect. and the ghost was putting that at risk this very second.
[break][break]
"i'm sorry for what it's worth."
[break][break]
it was breathless resignation that follows. he stands, defiance in his eyes.
[break][break]
"but i can't let you use k any more."
[break][break]
a ball expands to full size in his grip.
[break][break]
"last chance."

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

kat
she/her
january 3rd
olivine city
bisexual
accountant
grunt
9 height
9 height
awards
41 posts
katja weiss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @katja
katja weiss
why is it always ghosts?
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 4:05:48 GMT
katja weiss Avatar
[nospaces]
the kick connects, driving him down to a knee. perhaps humans aren't so weak after all. a laugh rises in her throat, cruel in its bite. her eyes narrow at the stubborn way he stands, at the way he insists on being bullheaded and stupid. the threats don't seem to appeal to the spirit's senses until the pokeball expands in his hand. her expression grows stormy.
[break][break]
"very well," she says flatly. a purple aura surrounds her, curling like smoke off her body. it knots together above her head, forming the silhouette of the spirit that inhabits her body. as the pokemon cuts the last of its invisible marionette strings, katja's legs give out and she collapses.
[break][break]
the mismagius screams, inarticulate, and uses MAGICAL LEAF to yank foliage from the treetops around them and send them flying at zayn.
[break][break]
[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
why is it always ghosts?
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 21:31:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]
[break]
"don't regret this, later."
[break][break]
as the smoke of her form begins to pull from kat's body, he tosses out the small cream pokemon as he runs forward, catching the woman in his arms. the weight of her, and gravity, on an already shaky center, sends them both tumbling to the ground. luckily, he softens the blow of her fall.
[break][break]
"bring that fucker down!"
[break][break]
milky, still every bit a child in the pokemon sense, knew well enough to act on the orders given. the air becomes hazy and pink, but with the lingering smells of sweets as the MISTY TERRAIN takes effect. then, she releases a DAZZLING GLEAM against the ghost and her razor sharp leaves, aiming to end them both in one strike.

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

kat
she/her
january 3rd
olivine city
bisexual
accountant
grunt
9 height
9 height
awards
41 posts
katja weiss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @katja
katja weiss
why is it always ghosts?
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 4:25:12 GMT
katja weiss Avatar
[nospaces]
the mismagius's shrill, pained scream forces her eyes open. she jolts as if awoken in the midst of a nightmare, sitting upright. katja is unusually slow on the uptake, taking a moment to process the pokemon battle being waged in front of her, the warm press of zayn's body against hers, the unnatural cold that seems to seep through her clothes, through her skin, to the bone. 
[break][break]
hand moving on its own, she reaches for the pokeball on her belt — where is the other? — and tosses it towards the weakened mismagius. in a flash of light, her kingdra bursts from his capsule. spinning, it whips up a twister that drives the ghost-type back into the depths of the forest, leaving a trail of devastation as it chews through the foliage. 
[break][break]
"shit," she hisses under her breath, reaching up to squeeze the bridge of her nose between her fingers. she realizes zayn is underneath her, then, and shifts onto the grass beside him. "did i pass out or something? i ... i don't remember ..." anything. to her memory, they had been canvasing the forest, but she couldn't remember falling down.
[break][break]
[break][break]