1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
(H✩T) experience grows vs amor rose
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 10:34:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Zahak couldn't know what his opponents were thinking meeting him head on in this space between shadows, but he could respect it, respect the fact that they were willing to give it their all like this. So when the two of them collided into each other, the pain that coursed through his body was almost unbearable, but he tore through it, and when the two of them emerged from the other side back to where they had started almost as if they had never moved, Zahak was panting. Of course this battle had taken it's toll on him, they were both giving it their all after all.

Zahak looked over at the other Dragapult, and gave it a slight tilt of his crown, acknowledging his strength for the first time this entire battle, it had earned his respect, win or lose he was happy to have fought a worthy opponent. Now it was just a matter to see which of them succumbed first. Would it be the prideful dragon of a Dragon Tamer, or the stubborn ghost of a Folklorist.

zJoP1UbJ

close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
she/her
october 10th
ballonlea town
pansexual
folklorist
executive
you're like a
phantom
124 height
124 height
we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 17:27:00 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
the proverbial horn sounded, alerting them of the battle's end. perhaps whoever was spectating, judging, saw the two Dragapult at their end. it was cruel to push them further. the flag went to Siobhan, she was the victor.

the woman blinked once before tipping her head, eyes closing. a more controlled and humble expression than some winners. "thank you, Lich" she says to the dragon, recalling him back to his Pokeball "you did very well."

she pockets the sphere back to her belt. there had been a look of shock as Lich viewed the other dragon. though not there to be friends or even equals, just battle partners, the gesture was returned with an awkward tilt of his head.

"I thank you for the battle, Amor." Siobhan would go on to the man.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 0:35:53 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: