played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
— sleep well, my flower..
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 1:44:57 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
for the sun has followed. the sky became bathe within a surreal hue, it was pink and orange. this change signified that evening came to be.

a flowerbed was in tenure. she was fair skinned and gently slept with her pokemon, piplup. upon softly awakening from her deep slumber. she would come to find herself and piplup within a place of unfamiliarity. the young woman would slowly press the tip of her fingers upon the side of her temple.

where were they? how did she get here? who—"...am i?" she said aloud. the grass beneath her rustled as she stood. the piplup, remaining unconscious, looked as if it had yet to awaken. she would return once more to place herself upon the ground. the piplup's head had been placed upon her lap.

"there..." she said with a smile.

she would come to take in her surrounding. within her view was a deserted playground. there were also park benches, trashcans, a water fountain, public restrooms. she would then come to take in sight the location of a park sign.

"a park?"
@open, random social.
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 2:13:01 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Several thoughts swirled through Sam's head all at once.

Taking on Mt. Pyre had become quite the adventure for him and to try and take a break from it all, he was told he should go and visit a quiet town.

Petalburg was quiet, right? Felt quiet...and quite boring too.

That is, until he was walking past a flower bed and a woman just sat up like she'd risen from a grave.

Too many horror movies had him tensing and turning his gaze toward her. He was facing her back, and only as he watched her movements did he realize that she seemed a bit lost.

Approaching her from behind would warrant him ... a creep. Because he was trying really very hard to disassociate the title of 'creepy graveyard guy' from himself, he purposed to walk a bit around her and then into her view. If she looked at him, he'd give her a friendly wave. If not, he'd wave to get her attention.

Either way, she was greeted with a polite smile.

"Are you hurt?"

She looked dazed, confused, and she was just sitting in the middle of the park alone. It dawned on Sam then that maybe she was purposing to be alone. Inwardly, he scolded himself.

'Well, it's too late now...'
close tab

played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 14:59:03 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
the sudden appearance of had been a small startle for her. she wasn't able to discern her location or understand her situation. she barely had an idea of her identity. but if there's one thing she could say? it would be...

"no, no i am not."

hands softly massaged the side of the sleeping piplup's head. "but..." she hesitantly spoke, "...i'm not sure of anything, right now." soft, icy blue orbs became transfixed upon the piplup as she attempted to remember something, anything. upon removing her left hand from the piplup's head and onto the flowerbed, she would come to touch something that felt leathery.

it was a purse. small, but there was definitely some stuff inside. she'd pick up the blue bag in order to unzip. inside she would come to find a trainer card with her name on it and identification number. this trainer card looks to have been administered sometime ago. a cellphone, a journal, and capsule sized pokeball.

"bluebell..." she said, "montague, bluebell." she would look innocently to the newcomer. "do you know who i am?"

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 15:26:56 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Sam was utterly clueless about the blue-lass.

Watching her search for answers amidst her own person had Sam furrowing his brows. He was a conspiracy theorist down in the depth of his core and so, immediately, his first thought was that this woman was either gonna punk him or she had no idea who she was. If that was the case...

If uninterrupted, Sam would bend to her level with a polite and warm smile. The best thing for a situation like the one that was presented to him.

"The name doesn't bring anything to mind, I apologize." Which could be both a blessing and a curse, depending on who she truly was. "Have you no memory of yourself, or your pokémon?"

As the question is posed, he held out his hand for her trainer card so he could inspect it a bit further.
close tab

played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 20:00:51 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
"i have some memory."

she would gently touch the side of her temple once more. her vision closed upon attempting to remember her past. a small flash came into her mind, but with each attempt to remember only made a migraine spawn. in the end she would shake her head, "i don't know. but there was one thing that came to mind." she'd look at the piplup who remained asleep, "this pokemon is my partner." she smiled softly.

turning her attention toward the male, she'd say, "the card said that i'm a trainer and is registered to 'hoenn'? do you know where this place is? maybe this place has someone who might know of my origin?" she'd ask with a hopeful glimpse within her gaze.
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 20:07:37 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
The bond between trainer and pokémon remaining even through amnesia was no surprise to Sam. Just as the bond between mother and son wouldn't be broken if he or his mother misremembered their lives; or so Sam believed, anyway.

"Hoenn is the region you're in. This is Petalburg, a City within the region of Hoenn."

He figured she had basic understanding of the words. Amnesia was funny that way.

"As far as your origin, I'm not completely sure myself. You're not in any of the news article's I've ever read. Your last name doesn't erect any specific memories either."

Glancing around at where they were, he looked toward a nearby café, then back to her.

"Are you two hungry?"
close tab

played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 20:38:17 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
it stung.

her heart felt heavy at the thought not being known. and, not only that, but she wasn't being searched for. "how cruel," she casually said with a smile donned. she was despondent from the information being given. but, quickly, like the sun she'd beam. "well, that's quite alright." bluebell spoke.

his offer of hunger was enough to bring her a smile. "nothing a bit of food can't fix, right uhm..." she'd ponder on the male's name. "i don't exactly know your name. then again that should be the least of my concern, huh?" bluebell chuckled. "you don't have to tell the girl with amnesia. who's to say it'll stick?" she jokingly said. attempting to hide the wound on her heart.

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 22:08:44 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"No, you make a good point."

Sam reached into his pocket when she mentioned she wouldn't remember his name. Then, he held out his business card to her and recited what was on the card to her by memory.

"I'm Sam Carter, caretaker of Mt. Pyre-- it's the memorial grounds here..." just in case she didn't know that.

Once he was done handing her the card, he held his hand down to help her stand-- if she wanted it. If she didn't accept it, nos kin off his bones, really.
close tab

played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 6:31:10 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
she would come to accept his hand with grace. bluebell stood, once grabbing onto her necessary belongings. "thank you, sam." she softly called.

bluebell stared at the man for a short time. she would look down past the piplup in her arm, "sammy." she whispered. his name was too adorable not to nickname. she couldn't contain it within and thus needed to say it a little out loud. so, for a short second, it was quite awkward. heck she still held his hand with her own.

"oh, i should take that back."

it was then her stomach growled. the awkwardness becoming curbed by the intrusion of her need for sustenance. "oh! by the way samm--sam, there was one thing i found." but before she could discuss that finding with him they would not to get a move on toward the cafe. whenever he was ready to take the lead bluebell would follow.

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 12:38:22 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
If it was awkward of her to have nicknamed him while holding his hand, Sam hadn't noticed. He was too distracted trying to figure out how she got into the middle of Petalburg City and had no idea as to how to do it.

Being the cynic he is, he sort of wondered if she was still punking him.

But then she released his hand and mentioned she had something else to show him. He got the feeling with his passive insight that she wanted some food first. Though the way she had stammered over his name had him leading her to the café.

"You can call me Sammy if you'd like. I once met a man who named his meganium Sammy. Not after me, but what I mean is it's a common enough nickname. I don't take offense."

By then, they'd arrived, and he was holding the door open for her to enter.
close tab

played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 19:54:36 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
"s-so cute!" she, unintentionally, said aloud assuming that it was said within her head. the thought of being called such an adorable nickname was hard to not find cute. she became flustered as one hand would touch the side of her face, the other holding the sleeping piplup. she'd walk inside to find a booth for the trio.

once inside, she'd come to have a seat. once they were seated, she'd set piplup down to allow them their continued rest. "well, in my bag, i found this..." it was a journal. but this was no ordinary journal. it possessed a mechanically complex lock. "it doesn't seem as though i tcan be opened, but...this black book was all i could find inside my bag." maybe it had information regarding her past? regardless, "it must be important to have such an odd seal." she'd examine the lock.

"it's missing the key, but..." the hole was shaped like no other. it had a flower-like shape. she'd hand the journal over to .

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 13:13:22 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
as the journal was handed over to him, sam looked the lock over. he was half tempted to attempt to pick the lock, but he had a feeling the mechanism would be too complicated. just by his general lock picking knowledge. he wasn't a locksmith by any means.

that, and the journal wasn't his to pick the lock of.

"i've not seen anything like this, though my knowledge isn't necessarily vast." his admittance has him smiling to the young girl and handing her the journal back. "i'm sure i can keep an eye out for a locksmith. just avoid anybody stationed in slateport or sootopolis."

bottom line, she was innocent and the people in those places would take her money from her. that's the last thing he needed on his conscious. speaking of...

"would you like me to try and search my database for next of kin? i'm the caretaker for mt. pyre, so i can look up familial records of anybody with your surname and see if there are living relatives."