played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
003. a coordinator's name [ s. wild | invite ]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2019 0:04:21 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
"well, yesterday wasn't a good way to start our adventure." bluebell sighed with disappointment. "littleroot's a nice place, and will have to come back and visit that place; although, they don't have much of an up-to-date fashion sense." pondering upon the clothing stores they had. she wasn't a fan of the choice of style, it wasn't all that entertaining for even a coordinator. "you know piplup, what do you think our name should be?" she asked piplup.

piplup, responding in its usual gleeful tone, mimicked its trainer's physical features. bluebell pressed the left side of her index finger to the side of her head, thinking long and hard. "i remember during my time of homeschooling that professor shiming thought i was nothing more then an "ice queen" because of my personality and disregard toward learning!" a casual laughter followed, "though i don't think calling myself the 'ice queen' would make much sense; though, i can have a pretty icy expression first meet." piplup nodded in response.

"that's not something you're exactly suppose to agree with, y'know? and besides, we need to find our second partner! we can't enter contests or challenge gyms with just you--no offense!" bluebell stated, quickly fixing what almost felt like an insult toward piplup. "anyway, let's take sometime to ourselves to train and get some practice rounds going! we have to practice before our first contest comes!" bluebell jovially suggested. piplup, angry at first by her comment, replied with a happy shout. "they're so gonna hear our shout, woo!"

notes: i guess a solo wild, but just ask to join if you wanna turn this into a duo/random plot thread.
tag: ---

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2019 1:50:12 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ELECTRIKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / static[break]
thunder wave / leer / howl / bite / roar
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2019 2:24:20 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
an electrike presented itself before the duo. upon passing by, bluebell's head tilted out of curiosity. running over to the electrike, she'd ask, "hi there!" pulling out a jar of poffin, she'd wave a chocolate-flavored poffin in front of the pokemon's face. "would you do me a favor and become apart of our audience? as a reward, i'll gift you a nice treat! come on, it's a good offer! free food and all," bluebell taunted, waving the poffin in the pokemon's face.

bluebell offered the poffin to the electrike as the electric-type pokemo would open its maw. placing the poffin inside of its maw for the pokemon to chew, she'd watch as it ate the delicious treat. "so...? what do you say?" the electrike would respond with joviality. she'd won the electric-type's attention over. "why don't you take a seat over there, and we'll get started!" piplup's fins, then found their way clasp together. "well, although pokemon aren't usually judges for stuff like this. i think having an audience would help you shine bright, piplup; perhaps it'll even help us find our 'shout'!" bluebell chimed.

placing her bag down near the electrike. she'd watch as piplup took the stage. "alright, piplup! we're going to start off with a casual 'jump and spray', meaning you'll spread your arms out like this," she'd extend her right and left, raising her head after. "i want your beak poking upward--up, up!" piplup began to mimic its trainer's motion and physical movement. the water-type's beak, as requested, directly pointed toward the sky upon tilting its head back.

"and then you're to jump the next, rotating your body all the while conducting a rotational beam of bubble spray! as though you were forming a whirlpool, but out of bubbles!" jump and spray was a recent performance move she created from working with piplup for sometime. though, it's not a move piplup can do on its own for there was a purpose, or rather a specific creation, that was to be made out of "jump and spray".

notes: skip! all the while she is currently practicing with piplup, and has persuaded electrike to stay and be her audience.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2019 2:33:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FLAAFFY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / static[break]
electro ball / cotton guard / take down / light screen
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Light

Bell
She/Her
Trainer
Cadet
1 height
1 height
awards
39 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bluebell
Bluebell Montague
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2019 7:31:40 GMT
Bluebell Montague Avatar
"for now we're going to work on the physical aspect rather then the execution at this time. so with each clap i want you to jump and spin, jump and spin, jump and spin--don't forget to straighten your arms out!' she responded. it wasn't until a wailing cry was heard that she, and the pokemon with her, directed their gaze elsewhere. "did you hear that? let's go check it out!" venturing toward the wailing sound of a pokemon, she and her piplup would come to cross paths with a flaffy!

"are you okay?!" the flaffy's leg seemed to have been injured. the wound was a nasty bruise, but she wasn't able to tell exactly what could've placed such a blunt force injury onto the flaffy's leg. "stay right there!" she exclaimed, piplup kneeling toward the flaffy's side to reassure it that everything was going to be fine. "alright, i got my bag!" bluebell shouted, having ran off for no more then a second to gather her belonging. "i should have some bandages in my backpack!" pulling out a first aid kit, she'd begin to perform first aid upon the wounded flaffy's leg.

"it's not everyday you find a wounded pokemon," bluebell spoke, attempting to comfort the flaffy. "you'll be fine, don't worry." the flaffy was enamored with how kind the blue haired female had been, blushing out of sheer embarrassment with how dazzled she was with the kind woman's help. "your sheepskin is so flawless up close, m-may i..." bluebell, blushing, hesitated to ask, "...t-touch your coat?" the flaffy, in response, also blushed. hesitating to grant her permission flaffy, no longer hesitant, nodded. "s-so fluffy!" bluebell continually blushed, turning practically red in the face with how infatuated the flaffy's sheepskin made her.

"i-i have to ask immediately! please flaffy," in the process of finishing the wrapping of flaffy's wound, she'd ask, "please allow me the chance to take you on our quest! you're beauty is practically what i'm looking for on our team! i-i'd understand if you were hesitant or totally didn't want to befriend a stranger like me, but flaffy..." clasping the palm of her hands together, she'd bow, "...i'm begging you!"

notes: attempting to persuade the injured flaffy.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?