twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
lars, baldr, and giona[H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 3:50:15 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona saw fit to speak, only to communicate to his partner. "...I thought I'd be better prepared by now. It'd be different if we were in an air conditioned building. I promise."

Gengar was just barely able to heal in time to catch a flurry of punches by a now awakened Zeraora. Ontop of that, a plume of magma nearby. The already somewhat dried out thing looked like it was going to pass out, despite being able to take another hit. It panted, and Giona relented, forfeiting by calling it back with a red beam into its ball.

A bead of sweat rolled down Giona's forehead. He looked like he was failing to battle the elements as well. Regardless of who could do what in the abstract sense... in the hot sun, with a fire type of this magnitude going nuts, Giona had to give in and walk with the last of his strength towards a cooler full of electrolyte drinks in the distance.
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 11:41:39 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Unfortunately, the type advantage is stacked against them—even if the Malamar knew an attack that was super-effective on the ‘fire spider’.

And this time, it’s impossible to dodge the incoming Magma Storm.

“That’s enough,” he said in Balder’s direction as he heard the Malamar screaming from within the hellfire of magma and flame.

“I concede,” he added as he recalled the Malamar in a flash of red light to spare the Malamar from more suffering.

Malamar is hit by the Magma Storm!

Lars concedes!

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 1:11:36 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

"Don't beat yourself over this. I'm used to these kind of situations and turning them in my favor." The Magma storm subsided and the Zeraora hurried back to Balder's side. The man proceeded to call his team back and advance towards the defeated duo. He proceeded to hand the two of them towels.[break][break]

"I'm surprised you didn't decide to use something of equivalent strength when I pulled them out Laurence. The Malamar was a good idea though, except you focused too much on trying to put my creatures to sleep. You could've gotten an advantage if you had kept on pushing." With a pat on his shoulder, the man left the duo and proceeded to the next battle area.

[break]
-Super Bodyguard Balder departs with his victory

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 6:19:51 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: