she/her
january 3rd
olivine city
bisexual
accountant
grunt
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
katja weiss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @katja
katja weiss
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 21:13:44 GMT
katja weiss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbll"]

katja sits down on the side of the bridge and lets her feet dangle above the swirling water below. she took a day off from work to travel to this cave and catch new pokemon for her team, but the trip has proved fruitless so far. she takes a pokeball off her belt and turns it over in her hands, staring at her distorted reflection in the shine of the metal. 
[break][break]
"it's been a while since you had a place to swim," she muses quietly, tossing the ball into the open air beside the bridge. in a flash of light, her dragalge materializes and twists her body gracefully in the air before diving into the water below. katja watches the long silhouette of her seadragon as it traces a slow, circular path underneath the bridge.  
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbll]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 21:52:17 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxb"]

Great minds think alike or fools seldom differ?
[break][break]
Meteor Falls happens to be one of the few places in Hoenn that Vic had looked forward to visiting since long before moving to the region. So, in true tourist fashion, he steps into the cave in yellow sunglasses, shorts, and an Alolan-style shirt, today not here as a ranger but solely for the sake of sightseeing… and maybe to catch one or two dragons.
[break][break]
Just like our other dear dragon enthusiast over here, he thinks it a good idea to allow a couple of his pokémon to go for a swim while he walks by the water’s edge, calling his Kingdra and Dragalge out of their pokéballs and watching them dive down in the crystalline pool. It is then when he spots something familiar when passing by the bridge…
[break][break]
”Oh! Look, Licorice, you have a twin!”

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxb]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb b]color:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 0:01:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHARPEDO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPEED BOOST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AXEW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

space

kat
she/her
january 3rd
olivine city
bisexual
accountant
grunt
9 height
9 height
awards
41 posts
katja weiss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @katja
katja weiss
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 2:56:26 GMT
katja weiss Avatar
[nospaces]

another person's voice rises over the rumble of the falls. katja turns her head and looks over her shoulder, her eyes snapping down and back up again as she appraised his outfit. tourists, she thinks, following his gaze toward the water below. "oh." this is a popular spot to hunt for dragon-types. is he thinking—? 
[break][break]
she lifts her hands, a careful gesture for him to put any ideas he might have to rest. "the dragalge down there is mine."
[break][break]
below, the water foams purple and her dragalge breaks the river's surface with a splash of her tail. katja furrows her brow and lifts one foot up onto the bridge, shoulders tense. a fin rises from the water as her pokemon doubles back around and beaches the sharpedo into the shallows with a poison tail
[break][break]
the dragalge looks at her expectantly.
[break][break]
pushing herself to her feet, katja fishes an empty pokeball from her belt and tosses it at the sharpedo. 
[break][break]

+   catching sharpedo pog

[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 3:51:55 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxb"]

”Is it really? You have good taste in pokémon!” He beams in response to her statement. Sure, catching another Dragalge would have been nice, but meeting someone who appreciated the species was cool too, especially with the reputation usually earned by Poison Types. Then again, Vic would have probably said that about most pokémon she may have had...
[break][break]
”What’s their name?” The question was asked, but there was no time to hear the reply, the commotion in the water causing his own Dragalge to swim closer to shore, startling a little Axew that had innocently been trying to have a drink while all this went on.
[break][break]
So cute.
[break][break]
Well… Why not?
[break][break]
”Licorice.” The pokémon answered the call before a proper command could even be given, shooting a HYDRO PUMP directly at the Tusk Pokémon.
[break][break]
Eh… A bit of an overkill under most circumstances, but luckily, dragons were usually resistant to water attacks. Still, the man sighed at the Dragalge’s lack of restraint, swiftly throwing a pokéball while he did as much.

[break][break]

+ - Vic tries to catch Axew!

[newclass=.blboxb .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 5:05:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STARMIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIGHT SCREEN

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHITELLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC ROOM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

space

kat
she/her
january 3rd
olivine city
bisexual
accountant
grunt
9 height
9 height
awards
41 posts
katja weiss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @katja
katja weiss
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 22:02:52 GMT
katja weiss Avatar
[nospaces]

between working at a bank and being called on for missions, katja rarely runs into anyone as outgoing and friendly as this guy. her face warms as he compliments her taste in pokemon. "ah, thank you."  the soft, pleasant laugh coming up her throat has an edge of discomfort, or maybe its awkwardness. "you too."
[break][break]
"she—" doesn't have a name. the answer dies on her tongue as the churning water below drags her attention away. her dragalge makes short work of the sharpedo while another dragalge—his, she assumes—shoots a hydro pump at an axew. direct hit. 
[break][break]
katja watches him catch the axew with a twinge of envy. i guess we're both here for the same reason.
[break][break]
a starmie floats to the surface of the water to see what all the commotion is about. its diluted sixth-generation colors are different enough from previous generations to make a trainer think it's a shiny starmie at a glance, but no, hold your pogchamps — it's just a palette change.
[break][break]

katja signals for her dragalge to leave it be.
[break][break]

+   skipping pog

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 22:53:52 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxb"]

His Dragalge retrieved the now Axew-filled pokéball and brought it over to the bridge so he wouldn’t have to walk all the way to the shore, Vic smiling at her as he knelt down to grab the little red and white sphere. Then, when he stood, he looked at the stranger once again, his smile remaining, cheerful as ever. ”I’m Vic, by the way! Are you here to catch pokémon too?” He asked the obvious question, given that she had just caught a really cool-looking Sharpedo.
[break][break]
And speaking of cool-looking… had Starmie always been that light-coloured?! It fooled Vic for a second, but then he figured it was probably the poor lighting at the cave playing tricks on him or something…
[break][break]
He also noticed a Gothitelle walking near the water, but he let the pokémon be. After all, he was here for one reason and one reason only, and that reason was DWAGONS.
[break][break]
Oh. And also sight-seeing. But mainly the dwagons.

[break][break]

+ - Skiiiip!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 5:43:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GARCHOMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND TOMB

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DROWZEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WAKE UP SLAP

close tab

played by

space

kat
she/her
january 3rd
olivine city
bisexual
accountant
grunt
9 height
9 height
awards
41 posts
katja weiss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @katja
katja weiss
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 16:42:10 GMT
katja weiss Avatar
[nospaces]

"i am, but i haven't really found what i'm looking for here yet." she tells him, folding her arms across her chest.  behind vic, past the bridge, a garchomp burrows out from the dirt. katja's eyes widen a little — then she snaps her attention back to vic. 
[break][break]
"i'm katja." she sticks her hand out, offering a handshake with a ghost of a smile. hopefully the waterfall drowns out the garchomp's burrowing. hopefully the handshake distracts vic from the way her eyes flit between her dragalge and the wild pokemon. "are you from around here or just visiting?"
[break][break]
her dragalge swims to a better vantage point and sticks her head out of the water. a small blue orb begins to form in front of her face, growing larger as more energy gathers. the wild garchomp notices too late. the dragon pulse flies, hitting it square in the chest. it tumbles over.
[break][break]
"excuse me—" katja breaks from their conversation to throw a pokeball at it.
[break][break]

+   catching garchomp pog

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 23:29:12 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxb"]

In Katja’s defense, her plan worked. Although, it wasn’t like it wouldn’t have been easy to distract Vic by most means...
[break][break]
”Oh yeah, and what are you looking for?” He asked, his attention fixed on this new person he had just met, to the point that he even missed noticing the Drowzee that had just appeared near them (not like he would have tried to catch it anyway though. Sorry, Drowzee).
[break][break]
”It’s nice to meet you, Katja! And… hmmm… not really either? It’s a bit hard to explain, he let out a short laugh. ”I just moved to Hoenn recently.” As made evident by the Unovan accent that drenched everything he said.
[break][break]
Then, she threw the pokéball, but instead of being upset about missing a chance of catching a Garchomp, he just grinned. ”Oh, cool! Hope you catch it!”

[break][break]

+ - Skiiiip!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2021 0:39:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BALTOY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COSMIC POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEADRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA BEAM

[break]
CAUGHT GARCHOMP!

close tab

played by

space

kat
she/her
january 3rd
olivine city
bisexual
accountant
grunt
9 height
9 height
awards
41 posts
katja weiss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @katja
katja weiss
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 0:37:51 GMT
katja weiss Avatar
[nospaces]

"i'm looking for dragon-types. i specialize in them." this is her go-to place to search for them. she doesn't really know the other dragon-hunting locations around hoenn so she finds herself relying on this place to bulk out her team. maybe she should ask zayn to poke around hq and see if anyone has a list of dragon-spottings. 
[break][break]
as her dragalge gets to work on the garchomp, vic answers her question, but not really. katja tilts her head slightly, one brow quirked in confusion. not really either? he says with a unovan lilt to his voice. she asked only to distract him from the pokemon battle going on behind him, but her interest is piqued a little by this mystery. strange, she thinks, nodding attentively as he winds through the rest of his non-answer.
[break][break]
"ah," she hums as if she understands. over his shoulder, the garchomp is felled by a dragon pulse. "well. welcome to hoenn."
[break][break]
she excuses herself from the conversation to toss a ball at the dragon-type. after a few quivers, the ball gives a little ding that brings a hint of excitement glowing behind her eyes. it's a there-and-gone warmth, beaten back down by whatever team rocket has put her through. she excuses herself again to go collect the pokeball and sees more pokemon have stepped out of their hiding spots to see what's going on.
[break][break]
her eyes linger on the seadra for a moment, but then she shakes her head at her eager dragalge. not this one. "um, do you want that one?" she asks vic tentatively, pointing towards the seahorse. he seems to like them well enough, given he also has a dragalge. 
[break][break]

+  skipping pog

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 3:16:18 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxb"]

"I'm looking for dragon-types. I specialize in them."
[break][break]
Really? Cool! Same!” Vic grinned, always glad to find someone who shares his interest and fondness for Dragon Type pokémon. In his place, many would have probably seen Katja as potential competition when it came to catching the more rare pokémon that may have appeared before them at the cave, but not Vic, because really, the only thing he saw Katja as was a potential friend!
[break][break]
So, he watched her attempt at catching the Garchomp, smiling when she returned from getting back her pokéball. And, when she pointed, he looked in that direction, taking a second to notice the Seadra swimming down in the water. Oh.
[break][break]
He considered for a moment.
[break][break]
”Mmm… Nah, it’s okay, you can catch it if you want! Seadra are nice pokémon, but I think my Kingdra might get jealous,” Vic laughed, the Kingdra in question shooting some bubbles up from beneath.
[break][break]
Now, would they get lucky enough to find any more dragon pokémon?
[break][break]
Vic looked around, hoping he wouldn’t miss any that might show up...
[break][break]

[break][break]

+ - Skiiiip!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 22:48:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SIGILYPH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRAVITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRACLE EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKY ATTACK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOOMY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM