she/her
january 3rd
olivine city
bisexual
accountant
grunt
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
katja weiss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @katja
katja weiss
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 1:51:15 GMT
katja weiss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbll"]

"oh." so they are competing for the wild pokemon in this cave. the realization doesn't seem to effect vic at all, but katja can feel herself becoming a bit more on edge. she doesn't want to lose out on new additions to her team because he's vying for the same. still, his disposition rivals an intense sunny day and neuters her desire to ice him out with something blunt. "nice."
[break][break]
she offers to let him have the seadra — a faux charitable move to distract him from what else may crawl from the crevices of the cave — but he declines. at the mention of his kingdra, she peers down below the bridge and watches bubbles rise to the surface. against her belt, her own kingdra's pokeball lurches once. 
[break][break]
there's a loud splash, then waves surge up the rocky walls containing them. a sigilyph flaps furiously to gain altitude away from the water while her wounded dragalge swims in agitated circles below. tension gathers at her brow.
[break][break]
"smokescreen," she orders, her voice clinical. plumes of black smoke twist upward in pursuit of the psychic-type pokemon. the sigilyph flits about erratically. "ready a dragon pulse." dragalge steadies, a blue orb gathering in front of its face. she follows the sigilyph's flight path with her eyes. [break][break]

"now!" and the sigilyph is sent tumbling weird head over weird tail into a far wall. it wouldn't be bothering them anymore, surely.
[break][break]

+  skipping pog

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbll]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 12:07:09 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxb"]

Vic had always been one to be easy to distract, and at a cave where dragons could appear left and right, he was like a little kid in a candy store. Which was kind of a surprisingly fitting metaphor, considering the types of names he usually gave his pokémon.
[break][break]
In his looking around, he noticed it at a distance seconds before the Sigilyph showed up: a Goomy hidden between two rocks, its slimy body looking harmless and soft. Goodra had always been one of his favourite pokémon, but as such, he also knew Goomy were much more sensitive to their surroundings than what most people would have thought.
[break][break]
What to do?
[break][break]
He didn’t get the time to decide. The loud splashing and waves were enough to scare the skittish little pokémon, soon beginning to look for a place to hide. ”Ah! Hey, Soda Pop... Bubbles, to your left.” The attack had a certain amount of range, enough to hit the Goomy as it moved towards more distant rocks in order to try to avoid the Dragon Pulse. And, when it did, Vic was ready with a pokéball, throwing it from right where he was.
[break][break]
Of course, he would have asked Katja if she wanted to have a go at it first, but there wasn’t enough time, and the blonde was preoccupied with other stuff at the time. Plus, she caught the Garchomp, so fair was fair, right?

[break][break]

+ - Catching Goomy! ♡

[newclass=.blboxb]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb b]color:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 2:36:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUCKLETT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HURRICANE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BAGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
CAUGHT GOOMY!

close tab

played by

space

kat
she/her
january 3rd
olivine city
bisexual
accountant
grunt
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
41 posts
katja weiss DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @katja
katja weiss
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 4:00:55 GMT
katja weiss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbll"]

katja misses the goomy and vic's successful capture attempt, too absorbed in commanding a fight to hear the click of a pokeball sealing a wild pokemon inside.
she looks back at him for a fleeting second, lifting a hand to absentmindedly tuck a lock of hair behind her ear, and just as promptly turns her face away. it's easy for her to lapse into silence like this, tunnel-visioned on a task. 
[break][break]
she catches a glimpse of a small, blue dragon on a ledge beside the waterfall. it doesn't appear interested or afraid of the commotion going on in the river below. "there, dragalge," she orders, extending an arm to point at the bagon. her pokemon disappears beneath the river's surface and, moments later, launches from the depths. she releases a water pulse — it misses, but the attack is enough to draw the now-irate bagon toward the cliff's edge. 
[break][break]
dragalge spits a thick, purple liquid at the other dragon. the toxic takes effect within seconds. dizzyingly close to the lip of the cliff, the poisoned bagon slips and takes a plunge into the river below. dragalge dutifully brings the dragon to the surface for katja to toss an empty pokeball at it.
[break][break]

+   catching bagon a month later pog

[newclass=.blboxbll]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2021 13:01:47 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxb"]

Axew, then Goomy.
[break][break]
While it may have only been two pokémon, and small unevolved forms at that, in Vic’s eyes those two captures made this visit of Meteor Falls be rewarding and more than worth it. It was enough, but then again, with Vic being the way he is, he probably would have found a reason to be satisfied even if he had caught no pokémon.
[break][break]
It was a beautiful place, or whatever.
[break][break]
And hey, he even made a new friend!
[break][break]
Although, could they really be called friends?
[break][break]
”Damn, I hope the little guy recovers from the poison soon. Bagon are cute, mine’s called Gumball.” The concern in his voice was genuine indeed, but he smiled at Katja, but just as he did, it was his smartphone’s alarm that
rang with a reminder. ”Oh shoot! I gotta get going. See you around sometime, Katja, good luck with the dragon hunting!”
[break][break]
Just like that, with the brightest of smiles, he called his pokémon back, waving at his new friend before heading out of the cavern.

[break][break]

+ - Skip ♡

[newclass=.blboxb]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb b]color:#F39DAA;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxb .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dwagons [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2021 8:12:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]KATJA CAUGHT THE BAGON!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildnote"] BOTH OF YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!