part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
skyler vs jayden [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 17:29:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","jaybird"]
huh. as the icicles fly forward with a snap of his wrist, they are slippier than expected. it causes his execution to be sloppy.

[break][break] disappointment flashes in jayden's gaze as he critizes himself internally, only realizing that is still talking. something about diving? interesting. jayden has gone diving before.

[break][break] "i've never tried throwing them underwater," he admits. he's never had to - which was unusual, thinking about it. he'd gone on many missions and personal endeavors, and neither had ever qualified him throwing daggers underwater. he wonders if there was a way around it.

[break][break] his head tilts as the other speaks about lessons, and jayden's hesitant. "... i'll think about it," he says after a while. "i'm not... much of a teacher." a lie, probably. jayden has trained more this his fair share of recruits... yet, that was different. doing things for rocket were different - always.

[break][break] disappointment flashes in jayden's gaze again as their little "match" ends, a cute frown poking at the corner of his mouth. he'd enjoyed himself. "stay safe," he says, raising an arm slightly with a wave.

[break][break] somehow, another drink finds its way into his hand. the moment and her bright light leaves, gloomy shadows cover jayden.

[break][break] he broods.

[attr="class","tag"] NOTES [break][break]
// jayden wins!
[break][break]

[attr="class","jaybirdsq"]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=".jaybird"]--accent:#9e50f2; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirdsq"]width:60px; height:60px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:-30px; bottom:-30px; border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybird blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; z-index:5; overflow:hidden; margin-bottom:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybird b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybird i"] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybird .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybird .tag b"] background:var(--accent); padding:0px 15px; color:#222; font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybird .tag span"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass]top:50px;left:20px; position:absolute; z-index:99; width:80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #232323; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); transition:1.5s all; margin-left:8px; padding:5px 3px 12px; height:35px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; filter:none;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Quicksand|Roboto|Poppins]ItTTQvQq
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
skyler vs jayden [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 0:34:22 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: