1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
skyler vs. sam [ h✩t ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 15:26:56 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"oh, thank you very much."

his politeness extends as he is given a beverage. he takes a drink and makes a face, is it alcoholic? he actually isn't sure. either way, he likes the fruity bits so he takes another drink of it and hums his approval.

"i know that a lot of sailors are superstitious but i've never understood what about the sea makes them as such. i've been on the open water a couple of times, and it's never made me more or less weary of the dead."

but then again, he's not a sailor, so he digresses.

"not that i'm a captain, or treasure hunter. that must be a thrilling experience though, treasure hunting."
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
skyler vs. sam [ h✩t ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 15:47:09 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Guess it's tradition," the ship captain shrugs.

Skyler grew up around superstitious folklore, hearing from fishermen and sailors alike about the horrors in the sea and outside of it, most pertaining to ghost types. "Takes a special breed to face the sea day in and day out. When the ocean catches you, believe me, there's little that can be done except to hope - and pray if you're so inclined - that you won't end up in Davy Jones' Locker."

There's a reason even the most skilled sailors fear and respect the ocean in equal measure.

"That's part of the allure, I suppose. To test your mettle against something far greater than you." The awe-struck longing underlining her voice conveys what words cannot, silver eyes following along the line of the horizon with a sudden hunger.

Breaking out of it, Skyler takes her own drink and clinks it against Sam's, lips curling mischievously. "To our eventual rematch."

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
skyler vs. sam [ h✩t ]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 15:51:36 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
listening to her speak of the sea is enchanting. he speaks of death with the same reverence, but keeps that to himself. there was only one person he could speak about death to that didn't call him depressing or weird, and while they were not around he would keep the notions to himself.

death didn't make him feel odd, it made him feel comfortable. it was something that could be relied upon. it wasn't unpredictable and it wasn't chaotic. people didn't come back from the dead.

at least, nobody had with any solid proof and the day they did would be the day sam's entire world shattered into confusion.

the clink on his glass brings his thoughts back to the present and he gives the captain a bright smile.

"i can't wait."
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
skyler vs. sam [ h✩t ]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 0:01:52 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB