living in a turtle paradise [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 12:00:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was hot as hell out but she had a job to do. the beach sands were absolutely burning but that was all the best for the pokemon that were hatching in the sands below. deena stomped on the soft sands a bit, her footing a bit strange for hooves on the substrate. but it was fine, they hopefully wouldn't have to move around too much to keep the pokemon present safe. the miltank could roll around at high speeds well enough anyways with rollout. and that move would be extremely powerful the longer this went on. but for now she watched the sands and the skies to make sure that nothing snuck up on them.

heroes on a half-shell mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 12:05:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
it's a rare day off, and instead of spending it resting at home with , he chooses to spend it volunteering.

thankfully, he's not the only one.

rory offers a friendly wave as he approaches with a cool bottle of water in hand.

"need a drink?"

@giselle

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 12:11:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"thanks, it's hotter than i expected out here..."

but she was fine with being out here to take care of the little baby turtles. speaking of, they began to crawl out of the sand. "look! they're hatching!" little flippers began to push out of the sand and heads began to poke out.

which of course meant that the attention of the other pokemon was being gathered. krabby began to scuttle closer, pinchers clacking open and closed as they thought they were going to get an easy snack. "rollout deena!"

the miltank curled in on herself, kicking up sand as she somehow still managed to pick up speed and rolling into the krabby that began to approach. sending them flying off down the beach and away from the little turtles.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 12:35:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
"it really is today."

a mr. mime finally catches up to them, clearly out of breath as it raises a cup of smoothie to its lips. it's a mixed berry smoothie, from the looks of it.

"you arrived just in time, bubbles."

rory reaches for the smoothie; bubbles hesitates, somewhat protective, but ultimately concedes the cup.

"there are some babies that need our help."

bubbles demeanor shifts, posture straightening as he raises a hand to his head to salute, then takes off into a sprint. he tucks himself into a little ball, MIMICKING miltank's ROLLOUT as he rolls towards a group of krabby.

@giselle

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 14:02:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
oh, a mr. mime. that was a pokemon that evolved different in galar than it did anywhere else. mr. rhyme was what she was used to seeing around the place. but maybe this one wouldn't evolve at all. she'd have to talk about it later.

"oh, two rollouts. it's sort of like krabby bowling?"

since they were both sending the pokemon flying as they tried to keep the little tirtouga safe.

"i'm going to get closer to the water."

that way she could make sure that the pokemon were getting along in there safely. after all there were probably still pokemon who would like to snatch one of them up close to the shore. so quickly she waded into the water and started to keep her eyes out.

"there's one!"

with a swift movement she scooped up a krabby from the water that started to pinch at the babies entering the water.

"find a different snack."

carefully she tossed the krabby away from the babies to try and help them along further.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2021 15:56:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
krabby bowling! the thought makes him laugh.

"i guess so, yeah! i wonder if we could get a strike."

nodding, he swings his backpack over his shoulder, then follows her closer to the water.

"bubbles! to your left!"

bubbles, despite being in a ROLLOUT, comically halts, freezing in place before doing a full turn to his left only to take off again. the group of krabby stands no chance.

"oh no you don't—"

after a quick jog, rory slides to a stop right next to a particularly hungry krabby. its claws snap down at a baby tirtouga but thankfully it's pulled away in time. he tosses the krabby away, then helps usher the baby tirtouga towards the water.

@giselle

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 12:39:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"maybe if we could get them to line up?"

deena came back around with the rollout, this time kicking up some of the water and sand to distract and blind the krabby's that were approaching. it was a good way to get more than one of them distracted.

"this is much more of a workout than i was expecting."

why did all of these jobs turn out to be so physical? what were supposed to be simple jobs ended up causing so much chaos and workouts. but watching the tirtouga march towards the ocean was cute at least. one with part of a shell still on its head waddled towards the water and giselle stood tall, making sure that none of the other pokemon were getting close enough to bother.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2021 15:58:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
"oh, i like that."

getting them to line up sounds interesting, though how plausible exactly, well they're about to find out.

"bubbles! get them to line up!"

nodding, bubbles unrolls and sprawls out across the sand. he stands, flailing his arms to draw attention to himself. with a REFLECT that shines down above him, he illuminates enough to draw a few krabby towards him.

bubbles take off into a jog and as the krabby follow, they naturally group together like bowling pins.

"all yours!"

@giselle

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 8:57:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she waited to see what he was doing. after all if he had a plan she was all for it. something had to be better than trying to work through these little bastard crabs all coming at them at once. the more they could knock out at once the less work it would be for all of them and the safer it would be for the little baby turtles.

when they were all lined up in a row she did see what he intended. "deena, change course! head straight down the middle and let's get a strike!" the cow turned, spinning faster now as the rollout got stronger and stronger. barrelling down the middle of the light screen in order to smack the shit out of the crabs that to be fair had just been looking for a meal. but they weren't going to find one like this today.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 10:38:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
right on cue, bubbles stops, freezing in place which for whatever reason causes the krabbys to freeze as well.

with them in position, all that's left is for the ball to be thrown, or rather, the miltank to roll.

the ROLLOUT connects clean, sending the krabby flying!

"that's a strike!"

@giselle

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 9:17:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"and it looks like all the babies are in the water!" there wasn't much else they could really do now that they were in the water. whatever happened to them would just have to happen. it was how things went. they'd done their best.

"i guess that's the end of our job here huh?"

they'd done a pretty good job here. carefully she patted deena on the head, proud of what they had managed to do here.

"it was fun working with you!"

she was sure they'd probably work together again sometime. after all there were lots of people who wanted to help but sometimes you just knew when you were going to work well with someone.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 10:51:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
"i guess so!"

bubbles unfreezes, then runs back over to rory to give him a high-five. the smoothie from earlier is handed back over, perhaps as a reward for a job well done.

"likewise. i'm sure we'll be seeing each other again."

@giselle

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 20:48:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@giselle (ranger)