TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
jayden vs. sam [ h✩t ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 17:23:22 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybird"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]michail volkov v. sam carter
the meteor mash crashes down on them, an onslaught upon jayden and his team. it takes out a few members - jayden realizes - as he notices the fainted form of both lada and hesus, as well as his vaporeon.

[break][break] eventually, the glow of his orbeetle's PROTECT surround his body, protecting jayden from the blow. still, there are cuts along his bare back where the rocks scraped past and are visible as jayden heaves himself over the top of the structure, quantifying his win. jayden leaps over the edge of it effortlessly, landing at the finish line moments before his competitors.

[break][break] the heat of the battle has sent a thrill of adrenaline running through the black-haired boy. enough that he's nearly forgotten about the thing that had him in a daze in the first place. he looks over to . he offers a hand. "good match."

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"] TOTAL 99 [break][break]

// round 3: climbing wall

[break][break] note: jayden signed up as "michail volkov" for the hst

[break][break] tldr jayden wins!

[break][break] 1-30 = MISS / 30-100 HIT / 80-100 DOUBLE HIT

66s8prUu

[attr="class","endv"]

+ --

[attr="class","jaybirdsq"]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=".jaybird"]--accent:#9e50f2; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirdsq"]width:60px; height:60px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:-30px; bottom:-30px; border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; z-index:5; overflow:hidden; margin-bottom:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird i"] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag b"] background:var(--accent); padding:0px 15px; color:#222; font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .tag span"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass]top:50px;left:20px; position:absolute; z-index:99; width:80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #232323; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); transition:1.5s all; margin-left:8px; padding:5px 3px 12px; height:35px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird .lyrics"]background:var(--accent); padding:2px 0px; text-align:right; font:bold 11px 'Quicksand'; color:#111; margin-bottom:10px; transition:0.8s all; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybird:hover .lyrics"]letter-spacing:2px; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; filter:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .endv b]padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jaybird .endv]margin-top:10px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'[/newclass]

[googlefont=Quicksand|Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
jayden vs. sam [ h✩t ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 18:53:53 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"same to you. i enjoyed it."

anything physical was something sam enjoyed. he's one of those rare creatures who goes on runs to think about things and categorize his brain. like a freak.

he offers jayden a warm smile.

"i hope you continue to do well. if you ever need me, just come to mt. pyre."

with that, he gives a wave, making his way to his next match.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
jayden vs. sam [ h✩t ]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 0:38:01 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: