4,375 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Summer Battle Solstice 05 (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:18:31 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
The concussion had perhaps been enough to cause her to forget. Or, maybe Lulu simply had a selective memory. However unfair her feelings about Senon might have been, any memory of a steak had been pushed down into an abyss of generalized malcontent, which had long since eaten away at any positivity.

Perhaps if she was successful in contacting the aliens, they could help her locate her sanity and sense of reason. Who knows?

For now, Senon was spared her glare perhaps only for having his shirt off. Good strategy, Mr. Game.

The SWAGGER was enough to CONFUSE the already badly POISONED bird. Its assault faltered, and it began flapping erratically, flying upwards before nose-diving straight into the sand—hopelessly stuck.

Lulu sighed and raised a ball to return it, but before she even could, they’d see the movement of its small, taloned legs suddenly slump, motionless. It had FAINTED—either by swallowing too much of the ground, or succumbing to its poison. It would be unsure.

Regardless, the battle was over.

She looked at Senon, not seeming all that torn up about the loss. It hadn’t exactly been her strongest pokemon, after all.

“Well. Proved me wrong, didn’t you?”

For a moment, she considered asking him for a drink. Then, remembered he was engaged—and it made her want to ask him even more, but in the end, for whatever reason, she decided to part ways.

For now.

“Good luck, ranger.”

She flashed a grin, and then turned to leave.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 6:45:48 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

The lack of outward ire made him as confused as her Murkrow.

But when she turned away, he was all instinct. Grabbing her wrist firm but without an unpleasant force or squeeze.

He wanted to ask where she had been, why she stared daggers at him the last time she saw him, what happened to her to have changed in this way, why hadn't she tried to find him.

Before he could get any of it out he realized nothing good would come of her answers. If she found peace on her own he was owed no explanation of her growth. Besides that, he had other duties, obligations and promises.

He didn't have the privilege of opening door he knew would only get him in trouble, so perhaps he wasn't all instinct.

So instead he let go of her wrist.

"I'm rooting for you Lulu." It was lame and wasn't much in reference to anything in particular but it was true, from the bottom of his gut.

He turned away, taking a bottle of water with him dumping half of it on Dosé who hopped by his side.

● tags:
● notes: (H✩T) 05.09

Dose Wins!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 11:59:10 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: