shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 22:51:55 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","gwen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Stolen glances, shy smiles, quiet, thoughtful shakes of her head. She's blessed, surely, to have stumbled across a man like him. He had been unexpected, unassuming, but exactly who she had been looking for.[break][break]

Well, not exactly. Technically, she was looking for and had so far been unsuccessful.[break][break]

Their entire trip back is spent locked in conversation and yet it isn't forced. Nothing about anything with him is forced. There is no expectation, no reason for her to prove herself, to put on any sort of show. Gwen had lived her life up until a few months ago in service- and he made free choice look easy.[break][break]

"Thank you.. for today.. Greyson."[break][break]

Only now, as they've come to a stop at his front door, does the conversation slow. In that lull she suddenly feels self-conscious, unwilling to let there be a pause in conversation but unsure what else to talk about.[break][break]

"But I think you might have a bit of a sun burn."

[attr="class","ooc"] notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".gwen"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen"]--accent:#A97963; --speech:#D2A87E;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/bsnQxTP/gwen-post.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 23:15:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
3RD DATE...?[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he basks in her presence, from the wood all the way to the now doorstep. her laugher fueled his little jokes, which were admittedly always a bit terrible, and smile kept his gaze transfixed on her.
[break][break]
"no, thank you. your help was invaluable and... i enjoyed spending the day with you."
[break][break]
only when she points out the sunburn, does he actually begin to realize it himself.
[break][break]
"oh, crap. i do."
[break][break]
greyson laughs it off, hand gently patting the upper portion of his back.
[break][break]
"i'll have to see if i can't toss some gel or something on it to help healing."
[break][break]
the door unlocks, and they're in.

[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/FYSn0QL/sung.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 23:26:09 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","gwen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Mm.. if you have aloe vera gel, put it in the fridge."[break][break]

Warmth lingers in her chest at his compliment, it brings her gaze to her toes and leaves a warm streak across her cheeks. Of course, his hand patting himself on the back brings her right back, and she grimaces just a little bit at the pink skin. It isn't terrible, but it certainly isn't nice.[break][break]

It'll definitely sting soon if they don't put something on it quick.[break][break]

"But uhh.. it definitely needs something at least for right now."[break][break]

The door clicks open and she steps inside, careful to remove her shoes and set her purse down and do her best to not be as awkward as she had been the first time. Even still, however, she thumbs nervously at one of her shirt sleeves. It didn't matter the weather, she covered herself regardless.[break][break]

What more skimpy-clad outfit she'd work at the Ren Faire was a one-off, worn specifically for work.[break][break]

"I can help you apply it if you need?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".gwen"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/bsnQxTP/gwen-post.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gwen .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 23:30:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
3RD DATE...?[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson allows her to go in first, following quickly after. once the door is closed, and shoes are removed, he's already moving towards the kitchen.
[break][break]

"i.. think i have something here somewhere."
[break]

[break]

a takes a few seconds, but he's finally able to locate an ointment. bashfully, he turns to gwen.
[break][break]
"are you sure you want to help?"
[break][break]
already the fabric began to itch his sensitive skin.
[break]

[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/FYSn0QL/sung.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 23:43:00 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[attr="class","gwen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

So as to not seem awkward, or clingy, or whatever terrible awful thing she might come across as, Gwen hesitates a moment before following him. She already knows that she often watches after him like a devoted puppy, and she would be mortified if he called her out or picked up on it in any capacity.[break][break]

Arceus, what was happening to her?[break][break]

She takes a breath before stepping into the kitchen. Greyson turns in time to see her smile, and she shrugs her shoulders and winks. The motion is surprisingly natural.[break][break]

"Sure! I'll be gentle, if you're worried about me hurting you. I promise I'll be careful."[break][break]

Gwen steps forward, hand extended to take the ointment from him while he removes his shirt.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 23:49:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
3RD DATE...?[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"o-okay."
[break][break]
the color breaks in his cheeks, but her calm, rather confident demeanor surges him forward. that definitely wasn't his concern, but it was too late to back out now. removing his shirt, he tosses it onto the counter.
[break][break]
his skin has still the faintest of sheens to it from todays work. muscles are visible, though not overly; the path few months under league employment had given him ample gym time, along with a number of dangerous and far-out-there missions.
[break][break]
still, he sports a number of scars from his troubles. nothing too large, but, reminders none the less.
[break][break]
greyson turns his back on her.
[break][break]
"ready."
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2021 23:57:14 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[attr="class","gwen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

She's seen naked bodies before. [break][break]

She's seen scars, she's seen battle.. she's seen it all.[break][break]

But there is something different when she looks at him. There is a window in which he cannot see her stare, where his shirt lifts up over his shoulders to cover his eyes- though if the fabric were thin then perhaps that window was even shorter.[break][break]

And she sees him.[break][break]

She sees his scars, his faintly etched skin, the hard work and time he's put into his health and strength and spirit. He is beautiful.[break][break]

Gwen averts her gaze abruptly when the shirt is fully removed, offering a polite smile and a meek blush. She's hardly even able to notice how embarrassed he is because she's too caught up in how embarrassed she is. [break][break]

With the ointment in hand, she squeezes it across her fingertips and takes in a breath. Greyson turns his back on her, giving her full access to the terrain of his back and shoulders. She can see now, and feel how easily his muscles roll, how strong he is.[break][break]

She takes her time to begin gently massaging the cool ointment into his skin. Her fingers are delicate where they make contact, careful not to rub too hard and agitate his burnt skin.[break][break]

"I'm not hurting you, am I?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 0:05:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
3RD DATE...?[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
this wasn't the first time he'd been shirtless with a woman, and (hopefully) not the last. but still, he couldn't hide the embarrassment that pricked his cheeks. her hands were soft and cold when layered with the ointment. instinctually he flinches, though not from the pain -- that'd likely be tomorrow, and the day after. today, he was content.
[break][break]
"no, you're not. it feels nice, actually."
[break][break]
was that weird?
[break][break]
would she take that as weird?
[break][break]
it was definitely weird.

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 0:11:04 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[attr="class","gwen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Instinctively, the moment he flinches, she pulls her hands away. Resuming comes easily, especially with the way his shoulders relax. Rhythmically, she massages small circles into his back, making sure that every inch of pink skin is covered. [break][break]

Behind him, her lip tilts into an amused smile.[break][break]

"That's good. It means it's working. There are cooling agents in the gel to help soothe and relieve the burn. It's temporary, but nice while it lasts."[break][break]

She finishes in time with her educational tangent, lifting her hands from his back and stepping away.[break][break]

"You should have a cold shower later, too, maybe. It's a bit redundant now, since I just point ointment on, but.."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 0:21:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
3RD DATE...?[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson lets out a deep breathe, feeling the numb, icey feeling spread across his upper back. he flexes, and rolls his shoulders, to test their mobility. he turns, giving her a warm smile.
[break][break]
his eyes widen a bit, and he hesitates.
[break][break]

"uhm. do you want help with yours?"
[break][break]
cheeks flush red.
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 0:27:21 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[attr="class","gwen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Gwen blinks, dumbfounded for a moment. For one thing, she is an excellent applier of sunscreen. Skin cancer is no joke, and she takes her health very seriously.[break][break]

But Greyson's cheeks flush red and so do hers in response. She glances down, unsure what it is he's looking at, and her face reddens far worse when she sees the delicate pink of a sunburn all her own, spread along her collarbones and chest. [break][break]

Apparently, she'd missed a spot.[break][break]

"Huh.. well isn't that a little bit embarrassing."[break][break]

It was one thing for him to remove his shirt, it was another for her to remove hers. That was weird, right?

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 0:33:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
3RD DATE...?[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson wouldn't argue her talent in applying sunscreen. not after what was essentially a free massage.
[break][break]
"i-i can leave the room or something. or, you can use my room? or the guest room?"
[break][break]
he quickens, nerves bundling at the insinuation he projected. he didn't want her to think he was making a move.[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 0:44:03 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[attr="class","gwen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

No, it wasn't weird. It shouldn't be, seeing as she'd done it countless times before for totally unrelated reasons. Well sometimes, anyway, there were definitely a couple of times she'd found herself sunburned from too much time spent in the sun.[break][break]

Training, and stuff. [break][break]

"Um.. no, that's alright."[break][break]

This was weird, wasn't it? Too late now.[break][break]

She unbuttons the front of her shirt, wasting no time in tugging it up over her head. It should have been smooth, except the button gets snagged in her hair and she suddenly has a very intrusive, panic-inducing thought.[break][break]

"Wait-- you don't live with anyone, right?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 1:41:17 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
3RD DATE...?[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson nearly stumbles backwards as she hastily begins to remove her top. the normally shy, bashful gwen is gone; replaced by someone he didn't recognize. not, that it was a bad thing, that is.
[break][break]
when she looks to be having difficulty, he jumps in immediately. hands going to gingerly guide the hair, and button, away from each other. like they were long-time rivals.
[break][break]
"no, no. just me. and you. alone. no one else."
[break][break]
that sounded a little forced, right?
[break][break]
he clears his throat, taking the bottle and applying ointment to his hands.
[break][break]
"this is going to be cold."
[break][break]
with trepidation falling away to mustered confidence, he places his hand against the skin of collarbone and begins working it in.
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
neopolitan [s]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 10:12:45 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
[attr="class","gwen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

There is an exhale, an indication of exasperation, before she ultimately shifts to give up. But where her hands fall, his step into place. He makes it look easy, and perhaps it is from his angle towering above her. She chuckles awkwardly, relieved to see the shirt come off and to instead see his face, not fabric.[break][break]

Gwen watches him, genuinely dumbfounded by his awkward, clipped answer. It didn't sound like he was lying, and the house sounded quiet. But the man was so awkward that it brought a curious, questioning smile to her face.[break][break]

She doesn't have a chance to dwell on it before the warning. He presses cool, ointment-slicked palms to her shoulders and collarbones. The cooling agent in the ointment is immediately gratifying. Gwen sighs, closing her eyes.[break][break]

"It does feel nice.."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP