Little Secrets [S/C]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Little Secrets [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 19:09:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="id","panedglass-d"]
[attr="class","planedglass-main"]
[attr="class","glassleft"]
[attr="class","glasslyrics"]

I've been looking for problems.[break] One look and I'm all in Is it late in the morning? If I fall down then I can keep crawling

[attr="class","colorfield-1"]

[attr="class","colorfield-2"]

[attr="class","colorfield-3"]

[attr="class","glassright"]
[attr="class","glassscroll"]

Victoria had a bad habit of doing the exact opposed wanted her to do. In fact, she enjoyed the little rebellious acts, mostly to see how bothered it made him. The stunt she was pulling now though, might leave her in more trouble than she was willing to get in. But she had to know what was up. There was a kid that Theo forbade her from interacting with. When she asked him why she recieved no answer but Theo had been adamant. [break][break]

Unlike other situations, he seemed serious this time. Not that he wasn't serious about other things but there was something in his expression when he was speaking to her about this. Still, here she was tracking down this kid hoping to get a better look. Maybe she wouldn't interact, maybe she'd just watch for now. [break][break]

No, no, no that was too lame. She came this far anyway. With a sigh she straightened up and made her way over to the boy. Sometimes, you just had to fake it until you made it. "You, what's your name?" she asked as she placed her hands on her hip. A pretty dynamic way to make herself known but honestly she wasn't surprised.

tagged

[attr="class","credits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Poppins:300,400,600"][googlefont="Hind:400,700"]
[newclass=#panedglass-d] margin: 20px auto; position: relative; width: min-content; --accentRGB: 204,196,235; --accent: rgb(204,196,235); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .planedglass-main] height: 600px; display: flex; background: var(--accent); font: 13px/19px 'Hind'; letter-spacing: .1px; color: #898989; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; overflow: hidden; box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .15);[/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a.credits] display: block; text-align: right; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 25px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft] width: 200px; border-right: 5px solid #121212; overflow: hidden; position: relative; z-index: 5; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.65) grayscale(.75) contrast(.85) saturate(1.25); width: 200px; z-index: 0; opacity: 1; position: absolute; top: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.85) grayscale(0) contrast(.75) saturate(1.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-1] position: absolute; top: 0; width: 200px; height: 600px; background: linear-gradient(150deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65) 85%); z-index: 100; opacity: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-2] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 600px; top: 0; z-index: 90; background: var(--accent); mix-blend-mode: color; opacity: .1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-3] width: 400px; height: 400px; background: var(--accent); border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; right: -220px; top: calc(50% - 150px); z-index: 0; opacity: .5; mix-blend-mode: hard-light; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .colorfield-3] opacity: .85; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics] width: 75%; height: 100%; z-index: 150; position: relative; display: flex; justify-content: flex-end; align-items: center; flex-direction: column; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics>div] max-height: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #fff; font: 300 9px/15px 'Poppins', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .9px; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glasslyrics>div] opacity: 1; margin-bottom: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassright] padding: 0; position: relative; z-index: 5; background: #222; padding: 20px 0 0 20px; width: 345px; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassscroll] padding-right: 20px; height: calc(600px - 36px); overflow: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d b] font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: .2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d hr] margin: 15px 0; border: 0; height: 2px; background: #444; width: 100%; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d br+br] display: block; content: ' '; margin: 0 0 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a]color: var(--accent); font: inherit; font-weight: 500; text-decoration: underline; text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65); transition: .25s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a:hover] text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #222; border-radius: 1px; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65);
border-radius: 2px; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Little Secrets [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2021 19:22:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","jay"]
"you. what's your name?"

[break][break] the words made a young jayden cross flinch, startled. at first he thought it must have been aleks, his brother. once again, coming to command something from him. his second thought was then that it must have been dmitri, to complete the deed that he had started.

[break][break] the third must have been that it was , to push him down again against a wall.

[break][break] none of these thoughts, however, were that it was the dark-haired girl who approached him.

[break][break] jayden was sitting down in his bedroom when someone appeared in his doorway. he was wrapping bandages around his arms.

[break][break] "i - uhm - " the words came out in a surprised stutter, before he sat up a bit straighter. "...jayden cross." he blinks at her, confused. "w-who are you?"

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","jaysq"]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=".jay"]--accent:#7B56D1; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaysq"]width:60px; height:60px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:-30px; bottom:-30px; border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; z-index:5; overflow:hidden; margin-bottom:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay b"] color:var(--accent); font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay i"] color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay .tag span"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jay .pokeclass]top:50px;left:20px; position:absolute; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jay .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #232323; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s all; margin-left:8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jay .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Little Secrets [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 3:15:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

I've been looking for problems.[break] One look and I'm all in Is it late in the morning? If I fall down then I can keep crawling

"i - uhm - " the boy stammered, quickly straightening up in his chair before turning towards her. "...jayden cross." Tori's violet eyes contained a spark at the mention of his name. So her guess was correct. She'd managed to find him after such meticulous tracking. The corners of her lips quirked up to a smirk as she stared at him smugly. [break][break]

"w-who are you?" he asks as he blinks as he stares at her. With a confident puff of her chest she strolls over to his bedside and plops down like she owns the place. "Victoria Beckett, and yes the pleasure is yours." she answered cheekily before leaning towards him with a wicked grin. [break][break]

"I hear you're an interesting kid." she says as she holds his gaze with her electric stare. "Theo says I shouldn't go near you. Why is that?" she says with a tilt of her head. "You seem awfully plain to me." she said bluntly before quickly adding, "Oh, no offense." she offers him a smile. "So spill it, what makes you so special?" [break][break]

Tori was used to coming off....unique. She often said what was on her mind without regard for how people would receive her words. She wasn't afraid of people's judgement. As long as was there for her everyone else was either an addition or not worthy of noting. Still, the fact that this Jayden character was off limits made him interesting to her. [break][break]

Victoria was often controlled by her whims and curiosity. Theo should've expected something like this would happen. The only difficulty was managing this and not getting caught and grilled for it later. So far so good though, she was already having way more fun that she was originally tailing this kid.

tagged

[newclass=#panedglass-d] margin: 20px auto; position: relative; width: min-content; --accentRGB: 204,196,235; --accent: rgb(204,196,235); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .planedglass-main] height: 600px; display: flex; background: var(--accent); font: 13px/19px 'Hind'; letter-spacing: .1px; color: #898989; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; overflow: hidden; box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, .15);[/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a.credits] display: block; text-align: right; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 25px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft] width: 200px; border-right: 5px solid #121212; overflow: hidden; position: relative; z-index: 5; display: flex; flex-direction: column; justify-content: center; align-items: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.65) grayscale(.75) contrast(.85) saturate(1.25); width: 200px; z-index: 0; opacity: 1; position: absolute; top: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glassleft img] filter: brightness(.85) grayscale(0) contrast(.75) saturate(1.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-1] position: absolute; top: 0; width: 200px; height: 600px; background: linear-gradient(150deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65) 85%); z-index: 100; opacity: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-2] position: absolute; width: 200px; height: 600px; top: 0; z-index: 90; background: var(--accent); mix-blend-mode: color; opacity: .1; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .colorfield-3] width: 400px; height: 400px; background: var(--accent); border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; right: -220px; top: calc(50% - 150px); z-index: 0; opacity: .5; mix-blend-mode: hard-light; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics] width: 75%; height: 100%; z-index: 150; position: relative; display: flex; justify-content: flex-end; align-items: center; flex-direction: column; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glasslyrics>div] max-height: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom: 0px; color: #fff; font: 300 9px/15px 'Poppins', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .9px; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease; -webkit-transition: all 1s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d:hover .glasslyrics>div] opacity: 1; margin-bottom: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassright] padding: 0; position: relative; z-index: 5; background: #222; padding: 20px 0 0 20px; width: 345px; border-radius: 0 9px 9px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d .glassscroll] padding-right: 20px; height: calc(600px - 36px); overflow: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d hr] margin: 15px 0; border: 0; height: 2px; background: #444; width: 100%; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d br+br] display: block; content: ' '; margin: 0 0 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a]color: var(--accent); font: inherit; font-weight: 500; text-decoration: underline; text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65); transition: .25s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d a:hover] text-decoration-color: rgba(var(--accentRGB), 0); [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar] width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #222; border-radius: 1px; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=#panedglass-d ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .65);
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Little Secrets [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 3:23:40 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","jay"]
beckett. the word rings in the air long after victoria speaks, and it is then that jayden realizes who she is. he had heard rumors of mr. beckett adopting someone, but had not given much thought to it — after all, father said rumors were for the weak.

[break][break] intel however... was another matter entirely.

[break][break] a bandage snaps against his forearm as he ties the last of the material around. he looks up again, only as the other child begins to bombard him with questions - questions that he has no idea how to answer. he blinks with surprise.

[break][break] " i - " mr. beckett had told her not to go near him? immediately, anxiety thrums in the boy's veins. had he done something to upset ? he did not think so. jayden had not much direct interaction with the other, other than the knowledge that gavin worked beneath him. "i'm not sure," he amends.

[break][break] her bluntness, however, does not surprise jayden. much like her, he was a special character in his own regard -- though, in contrast to her sharp and demanding personality, his was diluted and rather unforgettable.

[break][break] "perhaps you should ask him directly," he offers.

[break][break] 'and tell me when he does. i want to know too.' but he keeps those thoughts to himself. they're selfish.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","jaysq"]

[newclass=".jaysq"]width:60px; height:60px; background:var(--accent); position:absolute; right:-30px; bottom:-30px; border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay blockquote"] width:400px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; position:relative; z-index:5; overflow:hidden; margin-bottom:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay .tag"] border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; margin-top:25px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jay .tag span"] font:bold 12px poppins; color:var(--accent)!important; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jay .pokeclass]top:50px;left:20px; position:absolute; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jay .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #232323; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s all; margin-left:8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jay .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Little Secrets [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 14:17:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Careful violet hues watch like a Hawke as Jayden registers who she is. From his facial expression to his body language, Tori took all of it in. Even if Jayden had muted the reactions himself. " i - " he began as he finished wrapping a bandage around his arm. "i'm not sure," Tori sighed before leaning back and staring at the ceiling. [break][break]

So it was going to be like this was it? Always more effort and always another task that could possibly lead to her getting caught. "perhaps you should ask him directly," Jayden offers and Tori's exasperation shifts to slight annoyance. "If it were that easy, I wouldn't be here would I?" she answered matter-of-factly. [break][break]

Of course she would've, but he didn't need to know that. Point was, Theo wasn't telling her anything other than barking these orders to her. He always kept secrets from her and she wasn't sure why. Ever since he saved her she'd been open and honest with him and it always irritated her that he couldn't or wouldn't do the same. [break][break]

"You sure you don't know? You didn't like...annoy him or something?" she asked again as she kicked her legs against the side of his bed. "Or maybe someone close to you did something?" it could certainly be a 'by-association' issue. Victoria just wanted to get to the bottom of the puzzle. Her eyes drifted down to his arm for a moment before she tilted her head. "What happened to you?"

tagged

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Little Secrets [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 14:24:20 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","jay"]
annoy him? it was possible. however, even if it had happened, jayden wasn't sure what that might look like. he knew what disappoint was, what failure was. but annoyance? it seemed like a foregone conclusion.

[break][break] "not that i know of," he says.

[break][break] as far as her second query... "there's no one close to me." it wasn't a lie - jayden was not a person who had many friends. though much of that had to do with the fact that no one wanted to be his friend. no one barged into his bedroom the same way seemed to. and Raziel Pryde always had the courtesy of knocking first.

[break][break] jayden stands and is reaching over to close the medicine box when he catches the tailend of her last question. he looks at her, expression blank. "i fell."

[break][break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","jaysq"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Little Secrets [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 14:38:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Once again she was left with less answers than when she started. "Do you know anything?" she muttered in annoyance before crossing her arms across her chest. She was no closer to solving this mystery than when she began and it was starting to irritate her. Maybe he was keeping things from her, after all they didn't know one another well yet.[break][break]

Tori's piercing gaze studied him silently for a while. Perhaps she needed to be more approachable and she'd learn more as time went on. The long con, of it all. She hated that though. She didn't have the patience to sit and play nice, but she also really wanted to learn what Theo wasn't telling her. If she had to weigh what she wanted more, it was finding out the truth. [break][break]

"i fell." he replied curtly. "How'd you fall, Jayden?" she quickly followed up, turning to face towards him.

tagged

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Little Secrets [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 14:52:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","jay"]
"do you know anything?"

[break][break] her words go unanswered — or perhaps, unheard. jayden does not seem to pay attention to her as he re-arranges the supplies in his med kit before closing it shut and then sliding it back underneath his bed. in his desk drawer, he pulls out a scroll of cloth and when unraveled appears to be several knives. light from a nearby window spills in, making the silver shimmer.

[break][break] her stare was piercing, but not something that jayden was unused to. he was used to drawing unwanted glances from others. any rocket in his position was, being as young as he was. he was sure that tori would've drawn similar looks.

[break][break] he is re-arranging knives, considering something, when she speaks. he only blinks, turning to her. "with one foot in front of the other?" he frowns, confused.

[break][break] did people fall any other way?

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","jaysq"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Little Secrets [S/C]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 1:00:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Victoria watches as he rearranges his medical supplies before reaching in his desk to pull out a cloth. Once unfolded she could see a series of knifes glittering on display in the sunlight. She quirked a curious brow towards him. Was this a threat or was this just some hobby of his. He began to rearrange the knifes which left Tori wondering if he had some compulsive disorder or something. [break][break]

Turning towards her, confusion written all over his face, he attempted to answer her question. "with one foot in front of the other?" Tori couldn't help herself this time. She groaned and smacked her palm against her forehead in frustration. Jayden was supposed to be older than her right? But when it came to matters it seemed older did not mean wiser. [break][break]

"That's not what I--" she began before sighing, "Were you dropped on your head as an infant? Just curious." with another sigh she shook her head and got up from his bed. "Don't answer that." it seemed she was starting to learn how he worked, if only a little. "If you don't know why Theo told me to keep my distance from you, surely you know who does right?" she asked as she turned towards him. "You could take me there." [break][break]

It wasn't the best idea, but she was determined to get some answers. "On the way you can tell me how you met my dad." she smirked at him, seemingly recovering quickly from the earlier fumbles with Jayden.

tagged