Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
king vs giona H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 5:33:43 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
HST...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"hm."
[break][break]
he does vaguely recall the electric mutt from the time atop mt. chimney. not that he gave that day much though, anyways.
[break][break]
the breloom's attack proved ineffective—— frustrating. another OMINNOUS WIND pushes her back, and she again retaliates with another artillery barrage of SEED BOMBS.
[break][break]
his comment surges a memory of through him. the only person he cared to like him was dead. long, long dead.
[break][break]
"sounds depressin'. have ye tried ta, i dun' know, get a little backbone? ye might find actual friends better that way."

[break][break]
blunt and heavy like a sledgehammer, he packs the dark memories behind his words, content with the moment of silence it might bring.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7W25H12/grimmylong7.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
king vs giona H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 5:54:29 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona was in a similar boat. He'd gotten further than expected. He was even moving across the country to be able to walk to work. Two bedrooms, one bathroom in Rustboro. They treat you like a king in those industrial economy towns.

"I suspect that City Council wouldn't have played hardball with me, if I had an attitude. They might have even paid attention to the awful things I said and did during the background check period."

A Seed Bomb hit Drifblim's side again. It sailed off-course, shaken just by the impact of it. It wasn't very effective, but it still hit hard. Drifblim sailed overhead after a minute to recalibrate. It moved like a cloud across the sky. His comment brings a moment of silence.

Giona whistled a series of notes, like the 'windy' sound for Ominous Wind. This time, it was an octave higher. Drifblim continued circling overhead. It eventually descended quickly, then stopped on a dime. A compressed wave of air that we'd understand to be Gust was aimed for Breloom.

"Work is work. Play is play. You're welcome to visit, once I finish moving."

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
king vs giona H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 6:07:25 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
HST...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
thoughts of sage soured his will and drive for battle. he yearned for something to blank the thoughts; for sleep. as the gust forms, king recalls the breloom, raising his lazily.
[break][break]
"i surrender."
[break][break]
turning his head, king regards the other man for a moment longer.
[break][break]
"thanks fer the fight, but, i'm tired. good luck with the place 'n shit —— maybe i'll stop by when ye do finish."

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7W25H12/grimmylong7.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
king vs giona H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 3:02:09 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: