[m] practice makes perfect

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2021 1:11:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
amassing quite the balanced team, Tallulah would release a few of them. junkers and scrap would sit along the beach outside of Tournament grounds, becoming unsightly. they hired some folks to smash them down to size so they'd be easier to clean up. that's where she came in. Beau, Brie and Nessie were out.

the Arcanine, Alolan Raichu and Sceptile were powerful teammates. recently evolving two of them, she felt it was a good time to practice their new power. "let's start wit a Mega Kick" she says to Brie. her floating tail supported her as she shot forward, aiming a kick at the door of the nearest run-down vehicle. the others waited for their turn.

|z8JGrqH + 1/5
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 0:34:54 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

“Heard you needed a partner to smash things,” she greeted with a mischievous smirk, “I think I can help yea.” The woman didn’t take part of the tournament like many others have. She just wasn’t interested in the constant battling at the moment. But when she saw the scrap yard and heard the announcer for one more player, she just had to come and help. Towering behind the dark haired woman was her three choices of pokemon to assist them. A golurk, an aggron, and a metagross. All three of them had a rather stern look on their face, ready to get to destroying things like their trainer said.

The woman ready herself, moving to the nearest car. And when the announcer said go, Genesis decided to let her Golurk have the first hit after the woman. “Golurk, use Hammer Arm.” The ghost and ground type took a step forward after the Brie was done, lifting its arms up high in the air before slamming down hard on the roof. The body of the car crunched upon the impact of his blow. Genesis had to regain her balance, staring at the Golurk. “Hey! Save some car for us!” The golurk shrugged its shoulders.

TifsxZ8A

for @tallulah at slateport beach. hope you don't mind me jumping in with genesis.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#745454; [/newclass]
[newclass=".fox1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#745454; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 1:21:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she shoots the dark haired woman a grin. "aye, that I do" Tallulah remarks, waiting for her turn. the steel and ghost types were trained well, from the destruction the Golurk caused the vehicle. "don't let 'em show ya up..." she said to the Alolan Raichu. Brie nods, shooting forward on her tail to try and destroy another part of it.

the mouse not as big as the Golurk, but she wasn't going to go down without a fight. or at least, let them 'show her up', like her trainer said. aiming another Mega Kick, Brie tried to show off a bit. Tallulah chuckles from her spot, shaking her head. all her Pokemon got along, but when it came to other trainers and their's... well, she could stand to socialize more.

wdelvb26 + 2/5

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 0:19:01 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

Genesis stands back with her Golurk, observing the woman Alolan Raichu kicking the vehicle with all its might. Being a good sport, Genesis gave a soft applaud. “Impressive,” she replied with a light chuckle. She turned to her Aggron who snorted, not impressed. “You think you can do better Mister,” she challenged him, poking him in the chest with her bat, “Show me what you got them.” The woman turned away from there creature as it let out another snort, marching up to the car.

The steel and ground type planted his feet into the earth. The ground shaking with each stomp he took. He took in a deep breath, filling his chest cavity with air. Then suddenly, the creature flexed his leg muscles into a crouched position. And when ready, he thrusted himself into the air. Body took on a low glow as he HEAVY SLAMed into the back of the car as hard as he could. The impact knocked the team rocket member off balance a little, arms flailed out to catch herself before she broke out in laughing fit. Aggron turned to look at his master in confusion. What was so funny?

zoY81Ng9

for @tallulah at slateport beach. -rolls-

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 7:03:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she couldn't help but chuckle at the much larger Pokemon. it was not impressed by Brie's efforts, even if she was giving her all. "one more, then let someone else go" Tallulah requests to the Alolan Raichu. it nods, approaching the battered vehicle. this time -

an Iron Tail lashes out - 

and hopefully does enough damage to be impressive. not that Brie cared what that big lug thought! she only cared what Tallulah thought, but she also wasn't going to be show up in front of her other team mates too.

mCv7sKOi + 3/5
300+ so far - we hit the mark!

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 20:37:42 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

The two took turns beating the car into nothing. The aggron stood proud next to the golurk, arms crossed as he eyed the little creature. A snort escaped him when the creature hit the vehicle with a simply iron tail. In his eyes, it barely lift a dent. Genesis gave them both a thumbs up, not really caring about who does more damage. "Not bad." It was since just to beat on something to get some frustrations out.

And once the iron tail was done, the team rocket member turned to her psychic and steel type. “You’re up,” she told the metagross, nodded to the already very managed car, “Let’s see your Meteor Mash.” The metagross strolled up to the steel mess, one of hits legs rose high up into the air. A silverly white glow began to surround its leg, soon forming golden streaks in the mix of it. Then when it was powered up, the steel creature thrusted its leg down upon the car with all its might. The METEOR MASH crunched into the car as sounds of snapping steel and aluminum would be heard. Genesis gave a pleased nod.

4Z93GG84

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 21:04:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was almost time to wrap up. the vehicle was beaten to a not-so-bloody pulp, and the Pokémon looked - well hers anyway - exhausted. not all of them though. just Brie. the Alolan Raichu had done very rigorous Ranger training with Tallulah these days, using this to evolve into her final form. but it was clear she still had some work to do. and more training.

"we should git going soon" she turns to Genesis, smiling "but thanks for the, er, competition?" she chuckles, staring at the strong Pokemon at the woman's side "Brie had fun, I think" she adds as the Raichu shoots toward the vehicle again, aiming another Iron Tail at the steel flesh.

0cYab9wy + 4/5

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 22:00:28 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

The car was pretty much done for. There was close to nothing left of it. It couldn’t even be recognized as a car, just a pile of mushed and twisted metal. Green orbs flickered over the timing, seeing they still had quite a bit of time left. This game was easier than she thought.

At the sound of a voice, her gaze shifted back to her partner. Brow rose, surprised she was already calling it quits. But it made sense, there was nothing let of it. She grinned, giving a polite nod. “Oh yeah! No problem,” she chimed in, casually nodding to her team off to the side, “I think they had fun too.” All three of them stood off to the side, looking grumpy and annoyed. She shrugged, turning to car. “Alright, now its my turn.”

The dark haired woman strolled up to the car, raising her bat above her head. And with all her might, the trainer slammed the metal bat as hard as she could on the car. A wide grin spread across her face, eyes widened with excitement. That felt good.

UuTs7qXp

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 23:17:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"hey now" Tallulah muses with a chuckle "that looks like fun" the raven haired woman had successfully destroyed a part, putting a real swing behind it. time for her turn. though wanton destruction wasn't becoming for a Ranger, she knew they were being paid to destroy cars. permission was given. "mind...?"

once the other moved safely out of the way, Tallulah would pluck a lead pipe from the ground. it was a skinny, thin thing... she didn't know they were bringing weapons to this dance, but she'd take what she could. she tried to swing, though it was a bit lackluster compared to Genesis. she was, after all, not one for violence.

not unless the situation called for it. protect and serve. not seek and destroy.

1uGwSUXI + 5/5

close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 0:00:00 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
[attr="class","fox1"]

The satisfaction that came when the bat hit the car was one thing she never thought she would ever truly enjoy. It wasn’t the destruction she enjoyed, it was more power she loved. The power to do what she wants. The power to be… powerful. Is this what pokemon feel like? When they battle?

Grinning ear to ear, the woman moved out of the way for her destructive partner take a turn. Genesis nodded, moving over by her team to stay clear. All four of them observed her take her own anger out on the car. Although it wasn’t a hard hitter like Genesis, it still left a sizable dent. Green orbs flickered to the time, noticing they only had a few seconds left. With the adrenaline still pulsing through her, she ran up to the car and gave it one last wack.

And as soon as she did, the buzzer went off. Time was up. Genesis gave the woman a polite smile, recalling all her beast into their pokeballs. “It was nice to meet you” she the last thing she said to the woman before running up to the podium to collect her prize.

p|RgmSas

for @tallulah at slateport beach. yay! we did it! xD

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 6:08:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@tallulah