awards
422 posts
part of
TAG WITH @siobhan
siobhan burke
giona vs siobhan [(H✩T)] (SKY BATTLE)
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 23:42:09 GMT
siobhan burke Avatar
despite being Galarian, she did not have much preference for tea. she took the offered drink gratefully, pulling it close and choosing to sip before replying. the Oran berry smoothie restored some lost stamina at once.

"I prefer milk or bubble tea" Siobhan would say to Giona "but I doubt it has the same amount of vitamins" a weak little chuckle "and it's quite hard to find any milk tea made authentically. the same could be said for bubble tea."

spotting a free table, she gestures to it. "let's sit down for a bit, shall we? I feel like I've done nothing but stand up during these bouts."
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 4:19:30 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Giona smiled. He'd scarfed down sugared electrolyte drinks at the cooler on the sand for days on end. Probably got as many knowing side-eyes there as he did at the pokemon center. By comparison, the coffee-dark and yet floral taste of black tea was a pleasant surprise.

”I'm sure it's different here because of the materials that are available. Milk teas are nice. Just this like... lighter taste that's still floral.”

He then curled the towel around his shoulders. Siobhan tried to usher the two of them to an empty table.

It was surrounded on all sides by tiny metal chairs with soft cushions, and he obliged her. He sat, leaning back in his chair and slouching in a way.

The entire tournament was a bust. A series of small humiliations with co-workers who'd have to rely on him later, or bouts with people who could've and probably should've just citizen's arrested him. Luckily, he'd rebranded just well enough to be seen in public. Giona gave Siobhan a weak grin, and slid a small business card across the table. It displayed a name, phone number, @ online, and address of a then still under construction gym.

"If you wanna hang out again, just get the drop on me and start talking. Everyone at work does it."

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 0:50:02 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: