played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
Colliding For Dinner
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 13:48:47 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It was that time of the week again. Friday, a great day for grocery shopping. [break][break]

Honestly, the only good thing about going out was that he could flaunt his clothes. His sky blue shirt was unbuttoned and its two sleeves were folded up to his elbows. Paired with that was beige shorts, leaving his knee naked and the bottom half of his leg exposed. To finish it all up, he wore navy blue shoes. Ah how he loves to dress. [break][break]

With a basket in hand, he wandered along the many aisles of the market. Picking up ingredients he would need to sustain himself throughout the week. Claude was picky about his food. He would make sure that every single ingredient were of quality. [break][break]

Claude was honestly happy, and that is a sentence you won’t hear often. Claude was enjoying his grocery shopping. Despite being in public, most people wouldn’t dare get close to him due to how he would give a nasty look if one were to do so. [break][break]

He began to hum while he walked down a quite narrow aisle. His attention were on the ingredients laid on the side of the aisle while his mind wondered of whether he would need the ingredients or not. He was completely oblivious to his surroundings, to the point that he would not even notice if something were to collide with him. [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#faf0be;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Colliding For Dinner
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 14:34:35 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[newclass=.avvy]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avvy img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","vic"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","vic-poke"]

[attr="class","text"]

[attr="class","avvy"]

Vic had never cared much for the way he dressed, and there was no reason for this impromptu visit to the supermarket to be any different. Clad in grey gym shorts, a tank top, and running sneakers, the pink-haired young man looked as if he had just come from a training session at the gym. And he actually had, honestly, as it had been soon after hitting the showers that he had realized there was to eat for dinner back at his apartment.
[break][break]
Such is the life of a busy ranger who is not often home and has no ability for food rationing.
[break][break]
A duffle bag hung casually off his right shoulder while his left hand held onto a shopping basket, Vic walking down an aisle absentmindedly as he reached for a handful of items. He had picked up a few vegetables since he did pay attention to having good nutrition, but for the most part, he reached for things that were quick and easy to cook: pasta, rice, a couple of packs of instant ramen for when he didn’t have time to actually cook something.
[break][break]
He was pretty happy with this, but ever aware of how easily he could forget to pick up something he needed (because it happened all the time), Vic found himself distracted by looking through the shelves – as if making sure there was nothing there that should have gone in his basket. Inevitably, he bumped into someone, a surprised ”Oh” bringing him back to reality.
[break][break]
With the intention of apologizing, his violet gaze fell on the other, but instead of ’sorry’, what came was a bright smile the moment he recognized him.
[break][break]
”Claude! Hey!”
[break][break]
Wow, what a coincidence! He hadn’t seen Claude since… Well, since he had slept over at his house!
[break][break]
And, seriously, could Vic be any louder?

[break][break]
[attr="id","line"]

[attr="class","notes"]

tag ★

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".vic"]width:490px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/kBGhV8f/image.png)[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .top"]background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/530624560375267370/856275998589059112/unknown.png); height:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/CJzBmR4/image.png); height:35px[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text"]color:#645665; font:10px arial; text-align:justify; margin:-60px 60px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text .avvy"]box-shadow:-5px 5px #fee7e9; float:left; margin:0px 10px 10px 0px; height:80px; width:80px; border-radius:50px 50px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text b"]font-size:11px; font-family:Roboto; font-weight:700; color:#4b3b89[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic #line"]border-top:1px solid #eee[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text .notes"]font-size:9px; width:300px; padding:10px 10px; border-radius:90px; border-left:8px solid #fee7e9; margin:5px auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic-poke"]position:absolute; margin-top:170px; margin-left:175px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic-poke img"]margin-right:5px; padding-bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; transition:0.5s[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic-poke img:hover"]background:#fee7e9;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto:500]
close tab

played by

sammey

he/him
twenty-two
homosexual
civilian
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @claude
claude anderson
Colliding For Dinner
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2021 4:31:36 GMT
claude anderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

A simple bump was all it took for the man to switch moods. A glare was immediately shot at whoever dared getting too close into his personal place. [break][break]

It took a while for the blond to register who the person was. But that smile and that loud voice easily reminded him of who bumped into him. ”It’s you,” he replied shortly before shifting his gaze back onto the shelves where a selection of ice creams laid before him. [break][break]

”Grocery shopping?” he mundanely asked before picking up three bowls of his favourite strawberry ice cream with no hesitation, putting them inside his half-filled basket. [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#faf0be;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Vic
He/Him
June 21st
Mistralton City, Unova
Pansexual
Fortree Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
breathe me in
breathe me out
158 height
158 height
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vic
Victor Wexler
Colliding For Dinner
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 9:54:06 GMT
Victor Wexler Avatar
[newclass=.avvy]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avvy img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","vic"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","vic-poke"]

[attr="class","text"]

[attr="class","avvy"]

A glare. A lot of people would have probably been taken aback, because no one likes being glared at out of the blue after greeting someone, right?
[break][break]
Vic’s smile didn’t waver though, as if he were immune to the effects of something like that, completely ignoring it just like how he ignored the fact that Claude didn’t bother with saying his name or actually greeting him back. ’It’s you’ was apparently all he got, but after the way things had gone when they met at the bar, Vic had a feeling that that may have been more than what many got when it came to Claude...
[break][break]
”Yeah, just some stuff. I kinda got busy last week and forgot to come sooner, so I had nothing to make for dinner.” A short laugh, Vic ever being one to easily admit when he may have messed up. He looked at the shelves of ice cream, wondering if he too should get some. His roommate would have probably appreciated that.
[break][break]
”How about you? Making anything nice?”

[break][break]
[attr="id","line"]

[attr="class","notes"]

tag ★

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".vic"]width:490px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/kBGhV8f/image.png)[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .top"]background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/530624560375267370/856275998589059112/unknown.png); height:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/CJzBmR4/image.png); height:35px[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text"]color:#645665; font:11px arial; text-align:justify; margin:-60px 60px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text .avvy"]box-shadow:-5px 5px #fee7e9; float:left; margin:0px 10px 10px 0px; height:80px; width:80px; border-radius:50px 50px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text b"]font-size:11px; font-family:Roboto; font-weight:700; color:#4b3b89[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic #line"]border-top:1px solid #eee[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic .text .notes"]font-size:9px; width:300px; padding:10px 10px; border-radius:90px; border-left:8px solid #fee7e9; margin:5px auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic-poke"]position:absolute; margin-top:170px; margin-left:175px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic-poke img"]margin-right:5px; padding-bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; transition:0.5s[/newclass]

[newclass=".vic-poke img:hover"]background:#fee7e9;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto:500]