CHARISMA [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
CHARISMA [M]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 0:45:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"knew ye were a fuckin' prick." was all Dutch said when the literal chaos crackled all around them. Knox would deal with Thing One and Thing Two before the pirate rounded on the boss. she was quick to pin him to the nearest wall, grabbing a hairpin from her raven locks. the sharp end was held immediately at his throat, touching soft and vital flesh.

"I gave ya some good ideas; but ya spit in my face just now" her smile was wicked, sinful as she pressed further against the flesh. a few droplets of blood cascaded down his neck "so now we gonna do it the hard way, aye?" she leans forward to tickle his ear with her breath "ya get shit all. Rocket gets ever'thing. do we have a deal?"

the man, the boss, was a crap intimidator without his stoolies to help him. leading them away from the group of witnesses was a mistake on his part. he shakes in his boots, giving a nod. Dutch slaps the side of his cheek. "good boy. Rocket'll be in touch to get the goods; which ya better have. if I tells them ya have 'em and ya don't; they will take more than a few drops of blood."

she releases him and he scrambles away, yelling at his paralyzed goons to do better next time. shaking her hairpin free of blood, she'd huff.

5/5 + sootopolis: synergize mission

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
CHARISMA [M]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 19:42:34 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
they don't try anything else with the two eeveelutions standing guard over them. knox checks the bottom of his shoes. the rubber insoles held up just fine against the attack. well, good to know that works, he thinks. he toys with the pokeballs in his hand, much to the dismay of the guards. 

dutch most certainly has herself handled, so he has captain watch the back door in case any of the commotion brings anyone else running. 

when she lets him go, knox calls off his own guards. blue and rai slink back to his side, milling about his legs protectively, while the guys scramble away from them. knox holds out the pokeballs to dutch. "at least we got something to show for it."

he squats down to scratch rai and blue affectionately. "you're pretty terrifying, you know that?" he says to his partner. "at least the job's done."
@dutch
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
CHARISMA [M]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 6:51:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she ruffles her raven hued hair idly, watching the folks go. terrified. back to the tavern or into the night like rats. Dutch is in a foul mood now. her good graces were rebuked in favor of being screwed over in the end. she looks sharply at , before realizing he was indeed not an enemy. sometimes she went into berserk mode.

"Pokeballs" she caws, noticing his hands full "for Rocket. and more shit for Rocket" she kicks at a stray rock "I was lookin' forward to making a few bucks on the side. oh-fucking-well" she couldn't ride on her previous reputation forever. Dutch had to make some waves, however small they were at first. "whatever."

he remarks she was terrifying. the woman sneers. "thugs only respond to violence. you should know, being in a thug-organization" Rocket was still thugs and 'gimme your Pokeballs, kid!' being organized didn't mean shit in the end. they were criminals "c'mon. let's head back, little bird." she begins to walk off, back to HQ so she could give a report and get rewards.

/END - i'll turn this in!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CHARISMA [M]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 22:53:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@dutch