awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
star chart
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 23:35:26 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:300,700|Montserrat+Alternates:700|Open+Sans:400,400i]

[newclass=.buythestars] --buytsAccent:#488298; [/newclass]

[newclass=.buytsHeader img]animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","buythestars"]
[attr="class","buytsHeader"]

knox prescott

[attr="class","buytsBody"]

[attr="class","buytsTrackerBox"]

sam carter

TERMS

you found me spinning, found me climbing, and i thought to myself, huh, you might be the first i could call home.

A MOMENT TO BE REAL

fate and fortune and everything in between. were you startled when you saw me? were you sad when we parted ways?

TIRED

there's a lot going on. there's a lot going on and i can't tell you about it. not that i'm scared you'll turn your back on me. but i think maybe it might be too much. of me. for me. something like that.

TRAVEL WELL (S)

can we talk?

DINNER

i don't think you'll understand when i say that this needs to be different. you need to be different. not because of you. no, you're perfect. it's me. it's always me.

WHIRLWIND

she hates me and soon you'll hate me too. so let me wallow and rise and tumble above this, above all of it, and there i will meet you at the top. there we will be happy. there we will have reunion and fuck, shit, damn it, fuck

THE SUN & STARS (S)

i'm sorry.

PITY

featuring . i don't know how to tell you this, but i saw you on the other side. you were wrong and it was wrong, but it also felt real, and it felt right. you shouldn't have come, and she shouldn't have either, and maybe i need to stop questioning why. maybe i need to start asking myself why not?

SORRY

you're a monster, sam, but i am too.

PULSE

we'll make this work. i want to make this work. sometimes i think i'm disappearing and then i look at you and i don't understand it; even after the things you've done, i can't stay away. maybe it's because i see myself in you. because if you're too far gone, then what does that make me?

MISSING (S)

'm sorry 'n s ca red and shhh don't look 4 me.

MESS

if i could turn back time, i would. i'd text summer and tell her to get her shit together and that i was fine, and i'd stay by your side and make love to you proper. but i can't, so i'll come home instead.

POND

my dear, my love, my savior. i give myself to you in ways i've never with anyone else. and that, i think, has to mean something.

SHUKRAN

we can pretend it's all okay, my love. for the moment, with you, it can be real. we can be real. leave it all behind. we're everything and anything that matters. let me kiss your lips and taste the salt and sand and sunshine that lingers there. let me, please, before it all goes away.

FRIGHT NIGHT

i'm not much right now. i don't see how i'm enough for you. in this limbo, somehow you're staying in my orbit. i owe everything to you. let me try to do something for you. why is this so hard?

ASHORE

after all this time, after everything, you still manage to smile. i don't know how i bring you joy, how i could possibly bring you joy. not like this. not as who i am now - empty shell of a person, trapped on this mountain with you.

NOVA

remember me before this. remember me how we met.

THE END

fuck you, father. and not just for ollie. not just for me. for summer, too. because you've ruined her. you took her childhood away from her - while you scorned me, you shaped her. she has your heart and i will never forgive you for that.

CLEANSE

the world ended and we're still here, still standing. ollie is six feet under and everything is right in the world. and i can't make sense of it, sam. this changed me. this changed you.

REFLECT

there are monsters all around us, echoes and shadows that linger on the corner of my vision. and things are hard when you're not here - as most days are - but when you return, because you always do, you are bright. brighter, now, and it's...odd, but not unwelcome. you are everything i need, and sam, my appetite is insatiable.

summer prescott

LOOSE

featuring - c'mon, babes. let me show you what it means to feel alive.

BIRTHRIGHT

(previously played by noodles) - you were always better at everything than me, weren't you? but you knew that, and i knew that. i don't know why i keep pretending any different.

GOLDEN HAZE

we both know where your loyalties lie. you'll claim he has you around his finger, that you're irreplaceable and untouchable and fuck knows what else, because you're the apple of his eye. but you're half-rotted, sister mine, thanks to me, and he knows this, i swear it.

ROCKET POOL PARTY (MEGA THREAD)

see the lights and the stars and watch us burn the ribbons that tie us all together.

GRAFFITI

bottle of vodka in your palms, x's on your eyes. we left sam behind and maybe it's for the best, sister mine.

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS

from the POV of merrick prescott - lovely daughter of mine, how you've fallen so far. he's tarnished you, tainted you, spread that putrid black poison from himself and unto you. but it's not too late to save you. it's not too late for us.

UNDERDARK

from the POV of merrick prescott - snake. liar. i only expunge your deceit so we might wipe the slate clean. i will score that fear from your eyes and you will look upon me as i do you. with love.

PLANE OF EUTHYMIA

wasted

TV PARTY TONIGHT!!

featuring - summer is gonna fuckin' kill you when she gets home, man. and sam might kill me. but fuck it 'cause nothing matters and what's the point if we can't see colors dripping down the walls, hear buzzing in our ears.

misc

PEACOCK BOY

acts I, II, and III

[attr="class","buytsCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.buythestars] width:500px; background-color:#2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader] width:500px; height:150px; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--buytsAccent); position:relative; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader img] width:75px; height:75px; position:relative; margin-left:25px; border-radius:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#2b2b2b; border:10px solid #333; animation: buytspulse 3s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes buytspulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 33% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 20px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 20px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader div:last-child] width:50px; background-color:#333; height:100%; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader div a] font-size:20px; color:#5a5a5a; margin:10px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader h1] margin:0px 0px 0px 25px; display:block; position:relative; text-align:left; font:700 45px/40px montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:#2b2b2b; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader:before] content:''; position:absolute; margin-top:-100px; left:0px; width:100%; height:500px; opacity:.15; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/btvYeK/transparent_flowers_4.png); background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsBody] padding:25px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox] width:100%; margin-bottom:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox:last-child] margin-bottom:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h1] margin:0px 0px 0px 25px; text-align:left; font:700 25px/25px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--buytsAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #2b2b2b, 1px -1px 0 #2b2b2b, -1px 1px 0 #2b2b2b, 1px 1px 0 #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox div] background-color:#303030; margin-top:-5px; text-align:left; padding:10px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2] margin:0px; min-height:20px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; font:300 20px/20px montserrat; font-style:italic; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2 a]font:300 20px/20px montserrat; color:var(--buytsAccent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2:before] content:''; min-width:25px; margin-right:10px; height:1px; background-color:#eaeaea; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2:after] content:''; margin-left:10px; flex-grow:1; min-width:25px; height:1px; background-color:#eaeaea; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox div div] margin:0px; padding:10px 20px; border-radius:0px; font:400 11px open sans; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox div div a] font:700 11px montserrat alternates; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights