arthur finnian vanderbilt
circus acts [m] [open]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 7:27:40 GMT
arthur finnian vanderbilt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you want my help?"

[break][break] normally, artie wasn't one for favors. people did things for him — not the other way around. perhaps put it to being humbled recently, or perhaps put it to just a change of whim, but the circhester prince suddenly felt in the mood.

[break][break] now no one could ever say that he was selfish, that he didn't care for the community.

[break][break] "just want me to take some photos? i can do that." he grinned at the other, as the supplies were handed over to him. so what if he didn't know anything about photography? no way that she had to know that.

[break][break] an hour later, artie was sitting on one of the tall cobblestone walls in ever grande city. as the rest of the populace milled about, artie could be seen squinting through a lense and capturing illegal, unsolicited photos of it's civilian population.

[break][break] in the lense, there was two shady-looking men grasping arms and participating in what looked like a dubious deal.

[break][break] ha, funny! they must have been going out for a nice mid-day lunch. snap. this was what that lady had wanted, right? normal civilians doing normal things? maybe?

[attr="class","ooc"]
POKE PHOTOBOMBING

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-honedge"]

[newclass=".artie"]--accent:#62d8f9; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
circus acts [m] [open]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2021 21:44:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
one day she'd come here as a challenger. today, Alice was here for a job. apparently the other participant was taking too long, so she was sent out to find them. with a camera in her hand, she would snap photos of the beautiful greenery as she went. spotting a man with his back to her, she approached. "hello" she says pleasantly, hearing the click of the lenses. 

"were you also asked to take pictures?" for all she knew, he could be a relatively good looking man with a camera. he didn't have to be involved in this situation. she smiles politely, waiting for a reply. Alice hoped she didn't scare him; she hadn't tried to sneak up on the young man. her hands held her old fashioned camera, obviously here for the job.

+ 1/5