Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2021 2:04:49 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
"Awright, y'all! I want a fun, clean match!" Doug declared with a large grin as he tipped back his hat, rolling his arm as he looked at over sandy beaches, sunny weather and crashing waves.

His trio of pokemon, a short little Machop, a sassy little Illumise, and a grinning, excited Electrode excitedly chitter-chattered as the youth approached the mesh in the middle of the court, squatting underneath it to grin at his opponent.

"Funny lil' format, wouldn't cha say, Eris?" He said as he leaned his head atop his fist. "How ya been?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 2:15:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
beachside madness!

The ocean doesn't grow dull no matter how many times she visits it. It breathes with a life that the land lacks, flows without care of human intervention and brews a cooling wind upon the horizon.
[break][break]
"Yeah it really is! I've done sandcastle warfare with Mister Zac and Magikarp fishing with Angelo but not so much... volleyball? Was it?" She looks to her team, the ever hyped Latte, the newbie Fluffy and the wild child Myu. Each one of them has ways to cover for each other's flaws but whether they're successful in working together is a whole new question on its own.
[break][break]
Regardless, she'll allow the trio time to strategise on their own. Perhaps things will work out better if she lets them figure out how to best look out for each other?
[break][break]
"I've been doing good so far though! Kicked both their asses! And Angelo got me an ice cream for that! It was Magikarp-shaped... Have you had one of those before?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 2:29:08 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
"Always good news when Angelo's getting his butt kicked." The youth said with an air of sage-ness as she recounted upon him her grand victory over , before tilting his head. "Sandcastle Warfare, though?"

The contest must've really stuck in Zac's mind...

"Can't say I ever did! What's it taste like? Should I go get some?" He said, glancing over his shoulder in search of local ice cream men. There was always at least one at the beach, right?

Behind him, his own trio of pokemon noticed their opponent doing their planning, and promptly- did mostly nothing, with Junior picking his nose while Boomer rolled himself up further into the sand, trying his hardest to dig himself into the dirt.

With an irritable sigh, Akua reached over and yanked the unsuspecting Machop closer, much to his undignified sqwacking, dragging him closer to the ball-like pokemon, who glanced up curiously at them.

The Illumise huffed. If the enemy was planning something, then so were they!

"Glad to 'ear ya slapped some wins under yer belt! Really helps me out, haha!" So long as neither nor Eris were dead last among the Gym Leaders' choices, he was safe. "Anyway- I 'ear this format was created by Zac himself! Lotsa tourney participants have adopted it since- and the reviews are ravin'! Turns out, Volleyball's real fun!"

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 3:49:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
beachside madness!

"Yeah! We had to build big sandcastles and knock each other's down! Sand flew EVERYWHERE! Mister Zac had his Steelix mega evolve in my castle and go WHAM against the walls! And then his Minior exploded! And his Camerupt was shooting FIREBALLS at us! It took a team effort to take 'em down! And at the last minute, I got Hati and Pepper to storm his castle and it went KABOOM!"
[break][break]
Her reenactment of the explosion is as big as it gets, her arms spreading wide and the girl bouncing on her feet as she tries her best to describe the scene. And yet, it's rare that she gets this excited, the memories of the playtime engraved deep into her mind that she still remembers the heat wave long after it's dissipated.
[break][break]
"I wanna do something like that again sometime!! Angelo's game was really fun in it's own way too! He wouldn't let me lean over the edge of the boat to throw hands with the Magikarp though. But he ended up making up for it with the icecream... it was really sweet! Super cold for the summer!"
[break][break]
After it all, she's somewhat confident in 's skill at making games. So it comes as no surprise that the gym leader is the exact creator of this volleyball game. Maybe if the rules stick in her head, the kids can get together for a match!
[break][break]
"Helps you out?" But she's easily distracted, the strange choice of words garnering Eris' attention. "Whaddya mean me winning helps you out? Did you sell your soul to some evil ghost or something? Did they curse you with 1000 years of pain?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 14:19:04 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
"I'm sorry, ẅ̶̨͓̤̪̔ȟ̴̨͔̠̜̙̽͆̊͆̌̄̽̈̅́̕͝ă̶̢̛̤̥̟͕̖̲̗̙̘̟̙̏̇̏̎͐͂͗͝ͅͅt̵͎̼̼̂̂͑̀̚͘?" The youth uttered with a blank smile, reeling back as one last, mighty KABOOM was reenacted, trying not to show how horrified he was to hear that Sandcastle Warfare was a rather... authentic bloodsport.

The fact was healthy and peppy enough to excitedly tell him all about it was about the only reason he hadn't already left to throttle some sense into .

The fact she wanted to do it again was making him seriously consider it, though...

"What did poor Magikarp ever do to you?" Doug asked wryly, glad had held back on the madness- unless Eris' was holding back on the details.

"Well-" He began to say no, before considering the fact he had tried making a bet with . "... Practically, yeah."

He shook his head, chuckling.

"Us Gym Leaders decided to have a lil' gambling fun with the tournament." He said, tipping back his hat to scratch at his head. "Bet on who would win the tournament, rather. I went with ya and ."

He then rolled his eyes.

"Mr. Silph went with and . Borderline cheatin', huh?" He said with a laugh, it slowly dying down until he gave a winking shrugging. "But well, I'll be fine so long as either of my picks ain't dead last."

He dragged his hand over his locks of hair, smirking.

"I'm honestly more worried for ." He said casually. "If she loses, she's gotta shave her head."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 4:11:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
beachside madness!

"No one got seriously hurt! Promise! We all went to warm up with some hot chocolate after that." Contrary to Doug's cautious attitude, Eris lives for the chaos, thriving in such situations and always seeming to live to tell the tale. "The magikarp on the other hand... Momma and I used to throw hands with them whenever we went to the beach together! Only she knew how to actually fight a Gyarados though..."
[break][break]
She feels homesick.[break]
¿ǝɯoɥ sᴉ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʇnq
[break][break]
"Oh that... I'm not winning the tourney at this rate... I did beat quite a few strong people like Razz though! So I feel like I've at least achieved something! Melody did kick my ass earlier with her Oricorio lineup... Who did she choose though? And why did she even agree to such a punishment? Do you have to shave your hair if you lose?"
[break][break]
Eris doesn't quite get it, and maybe that's what sets the gym leaders apart? She can't see herself commandeering an entire gym herself ever but who knows what the future may bring? Looking to the referee, she spies the Spheal he carries, perfectly round and ready for action.
[break][break]
"You can have the first serve! Don't go easy just because you bet on me!"
[break][break]
[break]
IXnaZflI

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 15:23:33 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
Doug hadn't really been too cautious himself until Hideo came into his life- must've been those big brother instincts awakening.

The youth didn't get to grill her further on the subject however- his line of thought was immediately derailed.

"Your mom was a Gyarados Hunter?" The youth said with palpable awe, as the author had just decided Gyarados Hunters were the Kantonian equivalent of revered Dragonslayers.

Eris now has Gyarados Hunter blood(?).

"No wonder yer punching fishes..." Doug said, scratching at his chin thoughtfully before grinning and shrugging at the girl. "Awright then, carry on!"

He reached over to ruffle her hair next.

"Good job beatin' ! That's a real big win, ya know? He's a fave to win the tournament! He's got more fire in his belly than one would think with how shy he is!" He said, sighing.

Unfortunately, Razz winning, as much as the man might deserve it, meant that would win the Gym Leader bet. Unfortunate, if entirely predictable.

Poor .

"Good question, I've no idea why." The youth said as he scratched at his chin; he had stopped reading the betting chat after Fernando had dropped the bomb, having laughed too hard. "I think I might have to? Either that or pay for the next Gym Leaders' Meet up."

He would probably be bald next time she saw him if given the choice.

As the referee approached them, Spheal in hand ready for abuse, the youth grinned at Eris, grabbing the 'ball'.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He said, moving to the back row. It had been a long while since he had played Volleyball- about the second to last P.E. Class he had attended to before his rampant truancy began in earnest.

Still, he more or less remembered the basics. His pokemon were the problem- they knew absolutely nothing about volleyball.

... Eh, it would be alright. Throwing the Spheal high in the air, much to its amused squeal, the youth leapt in the air before swinging his arm at it, sending the ball hurtling across the court all the way to the opposing team's side!

ZwXAQyMa

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 7:45:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
beachside madness!

"Yeah she was! She taught me the basics of how to fight them, even when you're on a boat in the middle of a churning sea! But she wasn't just a Gyarados Hunter... cos she always told me it was training to take on any legendary pokemon we would encounter in the future!"
[break][break]
Speaking of which, she does need to find the opportunity to fight some Gyarados again... Maybe the next time the kids squad have a beach party?
[break][break]
"Paying sounds much better! I'll help pay if it happens! Since... it's because I... lost the bet for you..."
[break][break]
Suddenly, she's feeling a sense of pressure to perform better. But before the nerves can get to her, the Spheal's up! With a whistle, Eris is moving up to dig the ball, keeping it in the air as Myu is quick to toss it up. Whooping, Lyra jumps right after the Spheal, spiking it back with an Aqua Tail!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 13:55:24 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/868124695642406972/Melody_of_Jellyfish.mp3[/player]
"What? No, no." Doug said quickly to the girl, waving a hand in front of his face while laughing. "I'll sooner shave my head Tibetan style than make my friends pay for my own choices."

As the Spheal ball was spiked down towards the Earth, Junior launched into motion, his arm extending out to bounce it back high in the air with a squeal.

Doug quickly moved under it, bouncing it back for his Illumise to move in, spiking it down upon 's court with Play Rough!

"Loses are inevitable with so many people here; don't worry 'bout any of that, yer doing better than thousands of men and women. Couldn't be more proud of you and ; yer both goin' places!" Doug said between rounds, grinning at Eris.

Beat.

"... Wait, your mom punched legendaries too?"
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 9:30:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
beachside madness!

Proud of her? When had been the last time she'd heard such a thing? Her heart stings with a bitterness she can't explain.
[break][break]
"Yeah! She was the best legendary puncher around! Told them to knock it off when they crossed the line! Like the time when there were lots of thunderclouds over the seas, momma packed her bags and went on a trip to see Zapdos! And a day after that, the thunderclouds all vanished! When she came back, she told me all about how Zapdos was throwing a tantrum and she had to throw hands to make it stop! It was so cool..."
[break][break]
The belief of a child is a precious thing, the adventures that her mother tells to her always stay close to her heart. As Latte bounces the ball up, Myu is there to strike it down with a Wood Hammer!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 14:26:21 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/868124695642406972/Melody_of_Jellyfish.mp3[/player]
Eris' mother made Chuck Norris sound like Weenie Hut Jr's regular.

"Damn, she must have been famous!" He said, brows furrowing slightly as he tried to think. A woman badass enough to whoop a Gyarados' and Zapdos' ass with only her fist...

... Was Eris 's daughter?

Thoughts for later.

Boomer rolled over the floor at high speed as the ball was spiked with a Wood Hammer, grinding to a stop just immediately below it at taking it straight to the face with a booming smack, the spheal arching across the air once again.

Without warning, Akua moved to Junior, the Machop yelping as her iron grip latched onto his hand and she SPUN him around, his panicked screams filling the air as they became a blur.

A zoom echoed across the court as Junior was launched high in the air to meet the spheal, his cheeks whipping about as he broke through the wind.

Junior will remember that.

At the apex of his ascent, face to face with the Spheal, the Machop apologized profusiely.

And then flexed.

The spheal squeaked in pure horror as the Machop reeled back his arm and SLAPPED it across the face, spiking it down towards sand full force with a thunderous CLAP.

"Don't be getting too rough with the ball now, kids." Commented the youth wryly, scratching at his cheek.

-Akua the Illumise used helping hand!
-Junior used Bulk Up!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:14:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
beachside madness!

"She kind of was! Lenore Halla... she was known throughout the Kanto researcher circles for her findings. But she probably wasn't as famous as any Kanto champion or gym leader. She never liked the spotlight, said she didn't want to put me in difficult situations either. She did plan on taking me legendary hunting when I got older."
[break][break]
She'd probably never planned on having her name etched into memorials.
[break][break]
The Spheal is slapped straight into the sand, its blubbery body saving it from the worst of injuries though it does seem a little stunned from the impact. The first score made for the opposing team! Reaching for the poor pokemon, Eris gives it the biggest of embraces and apologies.
[break][break]
Up the Spheal goes once more! With a little Helping Hand from Latte, the Copycat Myu leaps up, a Bulky shadow hand slapping the Spheal back down onto the other court.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:33:06 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
The ball was spiked down with yet another booming clap, the spheal planting itself in the sand behind Doug after just barely missing his face, the heat of it leaving the youth warm and red.

Akua blew a raspberry and punched the air in frustration as she squealed at the other players on the court, throwing a fit.

"This is getting a bit too intense, ain't it?" He said after a moment, blinking at the Spheal as he slowly turned around to pick it up, a little tremble in his hands. One point his court, one point Eris' court.

Breathing in deeply, he tried to shake off the trembles, turning over to look at Eris with the Spheal under his pit.

He didn't really recognize the name of Eris' mother, and though it was tragic to have his theory so swiftly disproved, he was nonetheless curious about the woman who could punch Gyarados in the face and write scientific papers at the same time.

"Her findings, huh? What did she specialize in?" He asked curiously, tilting his head as he approached the line, preparing to serve. Throwing it in the air, he clapped that Spheal's cheeks, sending it over to the other side of the court.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,903 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 7:23:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
vibe![break][break]

[break]
beachside madness!

"I wasn't expecting it to go that fast to be honest! It's a dangerous combo for sure."
[break][break]
As the Spheal comes flying over the net, Lyra digs it with an Aqua Tail, tossing it up high enough for Eris to tap it over the net.
[break][break]
"Pursuing legendary pokemon, the cultures and people that once worshipped them. She was one of the people who got lots of pictures of ruins and bring artifacts back for research. One of the main reasons why she didn't go spelunking on adventures that often was because my pa didn't want Moltres or Articuno to storm our home every week or something."
[break][break]
Speaking of her father, Doug might have heard at least a little bit about the man.
[break][break]
"Finneas Halla... He taught me how to build a lot of stuff, given how he always worked for the Vermilion City Council to improve the tech around the place. Always stayed at work till late cos he was the head officer yada yada, but he always made it back for supper! Stuff like phones, communication devices, circuit boards... He taught me the basics behind a whole bunch of stuff that he ended up turning into cool upgrades for the city! We never really lived in the city itself though. Both momma and pa said it was way too noisy to get anything done."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,948 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Eris vs Doug (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 14:32:16 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
This was a little more like it. No killing ball claps or anything. Good.

Bouncing off the shot with his own hands while holding a conversation with was much more his speed.

And as it turned out, she came from quite the impressive lineage! A researcher mother who could punch legendary birds in the face, and a relatively famous scientist father. Doug was not a well read young man nor a science buff; he had his moments were bugs were concerned, but living out in the sticks on a small field of corn and cattle wasn't likely to feed him with knowledge of the world.

He had heard the man's name somewhere before, though... He made a mental note to hit the internet once he was back in his office.

"Huh, so that's how you rigged up the vending machine." Doug said, grinning. "Darn, you kids sure are smart. I was testing how far I could stick pencils in my ear at your age."

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">