November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 13:22:24 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

Bill arrived at the volleyball arena five minutes early, and recognized his opponent immediately. The hair, the physique, the eyes. "Hello Kazimir," Bill said, spreading his finest, most fatherly smile across his pristine teeth. "My name's Bill Anderson. I've read a lot about the good you're doing for Hoenn. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Bill took up his spot at one end of the court, and signaled for the referee to wait. "How are you today? Enjoying the summer?"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2021 13:50:47 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
"aw c'mon ya don't need to flatter me. just doing what i can and all." he tries to avoid eye contact with the man, something about his face is just so alluring. that face, that hair, those eyes, all equally could be said about bill. still kazimir slapped both of his cheeks together with his hands as he brought himself to focus on the figh tat hand. "alright then why don't we go at it then. c'mon out captain!" with that kaz sent out a roserade that bowed to their opponent as soon as it landed on the field. "don't let his pretty looks decieve ya, captain rose here's one of my secret sleepers on my team, after all a rose can't always show its thorns y'know!"

notes;
charizard uses smokescreen!

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 7:24:47 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

"Quite right," Bill agreed. Sometimes a rose had to flash its petals, or even hide its roots. Aggression was not always the name of the game. "What a gentleman!" Bill said, smiling as the Roserade bowed. "I appreciate a fight with a little class."

Bill's sword appeared by his side. It stretched from above his hip down to the sand, and was whip thin. It was a saber, not a longsword. "Honedge," Bill said, by way of command and introduction. The saber floated forwards, flicked up, saluted, and same to rest floating in the air and pointing straight at the Roserade. 

"When you're ready," Bill said, putting on his sunglasses to block the glare from the blade.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2021 16:08:35 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"ooooh honedge. classy choice. alright let's go captain rose! show them what kind of thorns you got!" with a twirl the roserade shook off clumps of leaves from itself. the leaves themselves would never touch the ground as the roserade lifted its hand up and suddenly the leaves began to float upwards and around the grass type before it flicked its wrist at the honedge and the leaves took off towards the sword and surrounded it before coming at it at different directions to make sure that it wouldn't find any means of escape that easily.

notes;
roserade uses magical leaf!

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 16:12:48 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Honedge uSed iron defense

honedge was hit by magical leaf

Honedge gleamed as metal layered upon itself, folding and strengthening as its Iron Defense bolstered. "Hold your ground," Bill commanded, and the Honedge stayed where it was., floating in the air among the deadly leaves. 

At Kazimir's signal, the leaves struck inwards, and though the saber cut several from the air, many struck the pommel and the flat of the blade, scoring the metal where it was least protected. 

The saber whirled, cutting the last of the leaves from the sky and returning to rest position, waiting for the next opponent from its floral opponent. 

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 22:35:51 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

of course steel would have an advantage against mere leaves but it was the effort that counted, and at least it left an opening for them to exploit. "ok they'll buff themselves then we'll dot he same too captain! show them your growth!" just as he was commanded the roserade took a pose that looked like he was flexing a bicep as his body started to undergo a small little bit of growth that sent newfound energy and strength surging through its body. "hope your sword's defense can back itself up against my rose's thorns, because we'll leave ya pricked and stung by the end of this battle!" even if the battle came to a stop kazimir was still going to keep the energy up as best as he could, after all some good spirit out to give his pokemon the edge that it needed in this fight.

notes;
roserade uses growth!

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 11:23:10 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Honedge used Sacred sword

"You've seen the extent of my defense," Bill said, as his saber tilted up, angling itself at Roserade. To a trained eye, the weapon would look quite strange. The guard was thin, light, almost non-existent. And the blade was strangely weighted, meant for brutal, all in slashes, where retreat was no needed or expected.

This wasn't a fencing blade, made for fancy attacks. And it wasn't a longsword, made to carve through metal. This was a custom battle saber, intended to hack flesh with expert precision, separating limbs at the joint and aiming to strike hard and fast enough that the opponent was dead before they could hit back.

"Sacred Sword," Bill said, and the Honedge dove forward, slicing right at the swelling muscle of Roserade's arms.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 16:11:59 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

the blade came right at them and they were ready for it. "ok let's go with POISONOUS STALWART PARRY!" the roserade allowed the blade to come right at it but with a twirl of its body it managed to dodge the brunt of the sword's attack by letting it graze its entire arm as it was brought up and the honedge would be able to hear a "click" before it was showered in a rain of poisonous stinging needles that came out of the bulb that pushed itself into its face. it was a risky maneuver and he knew that poison might not take hold on a steel type like the ghostly sword but they could still make it hurt none the less.

notes;
roserade uses poison sting!

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 14:41:10 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

honedge was hit by poison sting - Honedge was poisoned

Honedge used Sacred sword again

The volley of projectile thorns struck left deep furrows along the flat of the blade, and the poison sunk deep, leeching into the blade in veins of sickly purple. Honedge's No Guard was a blessing and a terrible curse.

"Again," Bill said, the the saber surged, this time striking at the core of Roserade with its glowing blade. Captain Rose's arms were covered in thorns dense enough to turn the blade, but perhaps a strike to the body would draw victory. 

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 21:42:23 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

it came to a shock of even the roserade that its toxins managed to seep into the sword's steel. usually that never worked. its surprise was its own undoing unfortunately as the sword took the lapse in awareness to strike back. the roserade let out a grunt as it felt cold steel draw warmth from the scar it left on the hero's body and yet that wouldn't stop the captain. holding out his arm he unleashed a ray of green light that snaked its way towards the honedge, a giga drain that out to help it feel better if it managed to connect. doubtful one might find good nutrients from a dead spectral sword but anything was better than nothing in a fight like this.

notes;
roserade is hit by sacred sword!
roserade uses giga drain!

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 3:01:28 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

honedge was hit by giga drain

Honedge used Sacred sword again

Giga Drain doesn't just draw from flesh and foliage. It draws from nutrients. Life essence. And what are ghosts but the remnants of life that inhabit material objects. 

The attack pulled at the spirit inside Honedge, tugging at the vestiges of energy. The saber felt its life pulled towards Roserade, healing its energy instead of hurting. It was only by virtue of its solid, steely form that it wasn't sucked dry.

Honedge had scored a hit, and as its energy was sapped away it pressed the advantage, driving again at the wound. Hacking, slashing and forcing the Roserade to defend or fall to its precise, merciless strikes. 

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 3:27:35 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"alright time to pull back captain! up close and personal ain't working for us right now!" the roserade still took the brunt of the sword's slashes as it jumped back and did a flashy backflip to put some distance between the two of them as it held its bleeding arms within one another. "ok let's try this then, tiem for a ghost to go back to sleep! LULLABY OF THE TREES!" reaching behind its back the roserade pulled out a single leaf and brought it up to its lips and soon a melody seemed to pour out from the pokemon as it played its grass whistle to try and lull the sword to a nice slumber.

notes;
roserade is hit by sacred sword!
roserade uses grass whistle (chance of sleep)!

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 4:34:24 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

honedge fell asleep

Honedge used Iron head

Roserade retreated. Perfect. Honedge shot forward, whirling through the air with great speed, giving its opponent no quarter. The forest meoldy seeped into its iron, and the ghostly presence inside the sword faded into sleep. The sword, temporarily inert, tumbled through the air, heading straight for Roserade with a wild Iron Head.

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 5:04:23 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

"try to slow it down!" kaz called out when he saw the sword flying right at them despite it being asleep. the roserade was ready to prepare an extrasensory to stop it in its tracks...only the sword was faster than the roserade. the blade butted heads with the roserade and the heroic flower flinched from the pain pausing his attack and slowly toppled over onto its back with stars in its eyes as it was completely dazed and unable to battle any further. meaning that kaz once again had lost a battle. "wow...lost to a sleeping pokemon. that's a new one. wonder if i could get a prize for that." he looked over to bill and scratched the back of his head as his face ran red and he held out a hand, "well...its one way to win. props to you i suppose."

notes;
roserade is hit by iron head!
roserade fainted!

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
Bill vs Kazimir [H*T]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2021 6:57:38 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

honedge wins

Bill watched with relief as Honedge clattered to the ground, asleep but still conscious. Unlike his opponent. The Roserade had been knocked out cold, unable to continue the battle. It was an unconventional victory, but there are a hundred ways to skin a Skitty.

"There should be," Bill agreed, but this was the perfect example of a well laid plan. It would execute successfully even when the user was unable to control it. A predetermined victory. "Roserade put up quote a fight, despite the inborn disadvantages. Thank you for the fight, Kazimir. We must do this again. I'd love to fight when you aren't going easy on me," Bill said, his knowing eyes meeting his opponent's.