2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
scenic . [ private ]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 18:07:51 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she couldn't deny that she was sorely tempted. as she polished off the remainder of her drink, she took in her immediate surroundings. there was longing present within her gaze, her feet kicking a little in air as she remained upon her too-tall seat. 

"it's beautiful here," she admitted. "
and it probably has everything i could possibly want. but it's not - "

cait considered the appropriate words as she trailed off. the woman didn't doubt for a moment she'd grow sick with longing if she lingered here. while this was idealistic in regards to vacationing spots - it was hardly a suitable place to raise brand new members of her tribe. 

"
no," she said, simply. "i'm staying in fortree. we'll be fine. we'll figure it out."

she claimed the hefty cup containing her coins, quietly making her way to the prize center. a primly dressed man awaited her, gesturing toward the prizes listed. 

"
i'd like to do three rounds of gacha."

he accepted her coins, leaving only a meager handful in her possession before approaching a machine and pressing the button three times. three pokeballs spilled out - each labeled with the random pokemon contained within.

"luxio," he read, surrendering each. "golduck and a gallade. congratulations, ma'am."

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
scenic . [ private ]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 7:12:07 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

As the attendant handed over Cait's winnings Sénon investigated the skin on the back of her neck and the side of her face using his breath and cheek. Sometimes, he nuzzled Cait on her hotspots, when words couldn't quite tell her how he was feeling.

Ever since that damn cook-off in the summer he'd come to terms with the fact that he was closer to feline than canine. It didn't go unnoticed how much that flowed with Cait profiling him as a Pyroar.

Selfish, meddlesome, independent, loyal to those who earned it, et cetera.

He'd moved off the moving from Hoenn, back to the moment and the vacation. ". . you smell good Cai." There was an unspoken implication in his tone.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
scenic . [ private ]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 18:30:28 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she was suddenly reminded of the fact that they hadn't been intimate for a period of time. distance had prevented them from doing so, the complication temporarily alleviated by call, text and images that were exchanged. cait was satisfied by the attention but also slightly worried - wondering if his interest would remain steadfast as her proportions shifted. 

this single invasion thought caused a slight frown to tug at the corners of her lips. it was a silly worry but still - 

"
so where will we be staying?"

she shifted the topic, placing her newly earned pokemon into her purse. once she was near an appropriate device, she'd ensure they'd be returned to her home and allowed to free roam. 

"
i want to see it," she said, reaching for his hand.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
scenic . [ private ]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 21:22:01 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

A chuckle slipped through his voice box giving a sonic credence to undertones of their conversation.

If his life were a video game, taking Cait's hand would have been the equivalent of a save point.

It was what let his guard down, what gave him the reprieve to exhale.

The vengeful monster inside him that he kept chained down and caged in, it was Cait that made the monster quietly quelled and perfectly pacified.

When their hands closed around each other's he felt light enough to float and dense enough to be indestructible all the same time. She made him feel, super-powered.

Nothing his old Masters taught him back in Fuchsia was as empowering as this bond with his beloved. Then again, at that age he would have laughed his superiors to death if they tried to explain to him the "power of love" blugh.

Yet here he was, a believer.

He kissed the back of her palm as the lead her to the exit, sitting the cup of coins atop a slot machine on his way out.

He didn't miss a beat in his retort. "I got us a room my uncle doesn't have an emergency access to." He didn't need the 'Incident of 2015' happening twice in the same lifetime. ". . and I've been dying to show it to you." It was a nice suite, one of the best in the city.

Nice as it was for the rest of the night they'd make no use of it besides the bedding.

-and the shower, and the snack bar, obviously.

● tags:
● notes: [END]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,293 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
scenic . [ private ]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 3:00:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: