Killian Decker
killian vs. sam [ h☆t ]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 12:40:11 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","hirebody1"]
[attr="class","hireimg2"]

TIMELESS MEMORIES

WRITTEN FOR

[attr="class","hirepost"]"No Pokemon needed on your end." he said with a nod, "I'll message you when I have the name." Killian glanced down at his watch.

"I actually have somewhere to be." he smiled.

"Thanks for the battle. Next time I'll take it seriously."

Killian spun around and headed off. Sorry Sam, but a gorgeous redhead was waiting for him.

[googlefont=Charm:700][googlefont=Zilla Slab:400][googlefont="Zen Dots"][googlefont=Hind:400,700][newclass=.hirebody1]font-family:Raleway;background-color:#2b2b2b;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;border:3px solid #363636;width:525px;padding:30px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirebody1 h1]text-align:right;font-family:Zen Dots;font-size:22px;font-weight:bold;margin-top:5px;color:#a98ab5;margin-right:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirebody1 h2]text-align:right;font-family:Zilla Slab;font-size:13px;margin-top:-10px;color:#dbdbdb;margin-right:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.hireimg2]margin-left:0px;width:450px;height:200px;border:solid 3px #3d3d3d;border-radius:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirepost]text-align:justify;font-family:Hind;font-size:12px;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;padding:15px;color:#dbdbdb;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass][newclass=.hirepost b]color:#9571a3;[/newclass][newclass=.hirepost i]color:#c1b3c7;[/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn]margin:0px 0px -15px -30px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%;[/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn div]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer;[/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn div img]display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); [/newclass][newclass=.hire-pkmn div:hover img]filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,213 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
killian vs. sam [ h☆t ]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 0:29:43 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB