followup on terror, [ m ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 16:04:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
"good. i'll see you then to introduce you to dr. reeves."

another click of his mouse is followed by quick fingers typing away at the keyboard. the appointment's booked in not long after, set for next tuesday.

his eyes glance back towards sam.

"thank you, sam."

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 16:05:53 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
it was only because rory insisted that sam was going, which was why the gratitude was shown. the irony isn't lost on sam.

"it should be me thanking you." he's scolding himself again. "i'm sorry for being standoffish toward the subject."

he hates talking. let alone to strangers. mostly to strangers. he doesn't actually like people.

this is going to be hell.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 16:17:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
"don't mention it."

there's really no need because rory understands. and if he doesn't, then he'll at least try his best to empathize.

he clears his throat, deciding to share a little as well.

"...i don't like sharing either. hate it, actually."

[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 16:24:37 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"and a therapist helped you?"

it was typically why doctors suggested the method. because they believed in it. or because they wanted the patient off their backs.

but rory didn't seem to dislike sam so he assumed it was because rory believed in the method.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 16:51:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
"they did."

rory would take sam as his own patient if he were qualified enough. but he wants the best for sam, hence the appointment with another doctor more capable.

"surprisingly, talking about why i don't want to share things in general really helped. i only hope it does the same for you."

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 16:53:05 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
felt like an oxymoron. felt like a trap.

but he trusted rory. rory had saved his life. rory had kept him from becoming some sort of experiment or lab rattata.

"thanks." with that, he glances at his phone, the back to rory. "i'm glad i came...thank you for trying to help, it does mean quite a bit to me."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 16:56:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
"of course."

with a warm smile, he reaches into a drawer for a very modest-looking business card before extending it over. on it is his details, including his personal cell.

"if you ever need anything, sam, you can always reach me."

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 17:01:09 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
he's made a friend, a companion, and he's not entirely sure he deserves it. shouldn't he be thanking rory?

perhaps he's not thankful. well wasn't that dark?

taking the business card, he turns it and then pockets the information to add into his contacts at a later time.

"thank you again, rory. i'll reach out if i ever need anything."

probably when somebody got injured on the mountain or if he needed a doctor personally. ironically, likely following the events of a raid he had no foreknowledge about after speaking with rory in this office.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2021 4:34:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: