TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Eris vs Jayden! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 16:14:52 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
interesting. the strange pokemon avoids the rings of hypnosis -- or perhaps it's simply ineffective to it?

[break][break] he wonders if it is part of the pokemon's genetic makeup, or if it simply a result of an alternative.

[break][break] his duskull's future sight from earlier pulls lugh out of the line of the thunder attack that goes crackling through the air, yet sparks still fly across the pokemon. it's not enough to paralyze, but certainly enough to injure.

[break][break] 'tch.' the pokemon makes a sound of annoyance, before it's fingers flick up and send a psychic beam towards the other.

[break][break] over the sound of the battle, jayden asks, "can it not understand your words?" he notices that eris has not commanded the pokemon directly - with only gestures and sounds. while that often times could be helpful during the heat of a real battle, it did prevent them from gathering other types of information.

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]
+ takes places before the events of broken hearts club
[break] fainted (1).

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#9746e3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px 45px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .pizzabox blockquote b { font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; } .pizzabox a { font:bold 13px Poppins!important; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:500!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .rules] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; text-align:left; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; margin-top:15px; } .pizzabox .rules a { font-size:11px!important; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jaypkmn]text-align:center[/newclass]
[googlefont="Poppins:500,600,700"]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Eris vs Jayden! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 5:38:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
secrets![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
shhhhh!!

Jayden's question catches her slightly off guard and for a second, she hesitates in answering.
[break][break]
"I'm sure it can. It's just... habit, I guess? I usually whistle, click or sign to get messages across. And some of my pokemon have made their own set of responses to give me information even if I can't see them."
[break][break]
When she lacks power, information is what helps to tide her over, allowing her to grasp weaknesses and exploit them to the fullest. It's even more effective if others are slow to pick up on their methods of communication, giving her team ample time to set their enemies up. After all these years, the scars of the wastelands still remain deeply etched into her bones.
[break][break]
Even in the lack of her guidance, Mercury doesn't allow the Gothita to keep its cocky attitude for long. Sticking its landing, the Meltan fires a Flash Cannon right at them, chittering quietly as it shakes its blobby fists.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Eris vs Jayden! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 3:44:14 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]
ah. it makes sense.

[break][break] "Clicks and whistles do their jobs, and of course, it's always preferable to develop a language with your pokemon for your advantage in some situations..." Jayden hums under his breath, thoughtful. "But there are, of course, some occasions in which something direct may be just as well."

[break][break] There are many Rockets who would not even bother, thinking some sort of mute or silent language is useful in providing them the element of surprise. However, he finds, there are just as many situations where a voice is useful... ironic, given his personality.

[break][break] But... they could talk about that later.

[break][break] The Flash Cannon splits the air into two, a brilliant, bright beam. His Gothorita is found fainted minutes later, which is not really a surprise. When he walks over to for a handshake, there is a warm smile on his face. "You did well."

[break][break] Though whether he was talking about Eris or Mercury... left a lot to be said.

[break][break] But they had time.

[break][break]

[attr="class","rules"]
+ takes places before the events of broken hearts club
[break] fainted (2).

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[attr="class","jaypkmn"]

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#9746e3; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 70px 45px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .pizzabox blockquote b { font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; } .pizzabox a { font:bold 13px Poppins!important; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:500!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .rules] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; text-align:left; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; margin-top:15px; } .pizzabox .rules a { font-size:11px!important; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jaypkmn]text-align:center[/newclass]
[googlefont="Poppins:500,600,700"]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Eris vs Jayden! || H✩T
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 1:45:13 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: