thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,396 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:17:44 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the house is much nicer than his apartment as evident by how it doesn't smell of mold and mildew. it's clean, spacious, and beautiful.

but more importantly, it has potential.

"you'll need to decorate."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:20:10 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
"I don't have anything."

Decorations were meaningless. She had never stayed in one place long enough to worry about that sort of thing.

But this time was different, apparently. This time she had spontaneously purchased a house with the intent to make it a home. Why?

She wants to believe it is only because she wanted to keep it from Gavin. But that wasn't entirely true.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,396 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:23:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"then we'll just have to buy things."

a lot of things, from the size of the house.

he steps off to the side and begins to wander around, taking in the different rooms.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:24:44 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
It takes her a moment, far longer than she comfortable with.

"... We?"

Emma watches him then, staring at the back of him as he wanders through the house.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,396 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:33:44 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]theo stops walking just for a brief moment, faltering at her question. it slipped out without him realizing.

"yeah."

and with that, he continues on, eventually circling back around to emma.

"only if you want the help."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:40:37 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
She sees him falter, hears the heel of his shoe squeak against the hardwood.

"Hm."

Emma waits a moment longer for him to circle back around. She watches him, gaze unwavering in intensity.

"Theo."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,396 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:43:57 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]stopping by her, he meets her gaze.

"emma."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:54:09 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
"That wasn't what you meant, was it?"

She continues to wait.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,396 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:59:48 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]after a moment, he shakes his head,

"no,"

then looks away.

"but it's fine."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 11:07:33 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
Emma's brows come together, equal parts concern and agitation displayed on her face.

"Don't."

She looks away when he does, unwilling to chase his gaze. Ever the lone wolf, she chooses to retreat and stand on her own. She chooses not to pursue a target she cannot predict.

Emma, like always, chooses to avoid. She steps away from him and into the next room.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,396 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 11:24:44 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]with a resigned sigh, he steps after her and into the next room.

it's bare, empty, and only now does it feel lonely.

"i'm just trying to help."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 11:30:08 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
Maybe it was too much to ask him to accompany her. Their budding friendship was uneasy, unstable. It was an unknown, a variable she couldn't predict, something she couldn't see the end of, nor the beginning.

They had grown unexpectedly close to her, and even now she can feel the burn of the kiss he'd left on her cheek weeks ago.

"I don't need help."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,396 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 11:32:04 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]this particular room has a window that overlooks out into the city. he steps towards it, approaching.

"we all need help."

a pause.

"even me."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 11:37:22 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
Emma regards him only after he's moved away from her. He stops by the window and her gaze passes between him and the view. She approaches, but allows distance between them.

"Is that why you're here then? Do you think that I can help you?"

That isn't what he meant, maybe. Or maybe it is.

"Because I can't. I can't even help myself."

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,396 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
house hunting [s]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 11:40:36 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he leans against the side of the window frame, then tilts his head towards her.

"you've already helped me."

perhaps more than either of them realize.

"you're helping me right now."

[attr="class","noodles"]