Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
skyler and pryde vs npcs [H✩T]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 20:44:07 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeboxbl"]

"It happens, though maybe they'll think a bit more before doing such tactics again," a lessons should be learned here and if not. There is an inward chuckle, because if not then Pryde would happily play teacher later on. [break][break]

He gives a bit of a cheers when the other offers her flask to him. Always nice to have a nice drink here and there after a personal victory. He would say his good byes and all that still slightly judging her from before. Though its more because he always has a more critical eye. He'll take this loss over the others though.

[break][break]

+ // HT
[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a63d6a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
skyler and pryde vs npcs [H✩T]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2021 5:41:44 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: