awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
once forgotten. [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 4:07:56 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]it wasn't as if hearing about the possible destruction of history didn't a evoke some form of urgency within alex. however — despite these innocent intentions...

the truth lay within the open.

( he wanted to know more ).

his gloved hand brushed aside foliage settling against a statue that seemed to resemble a person holding something important. "a stone?" alex said aloud, trying to gently knead away the dirt that had practically stained the material of the structure. nearby the aurorus let out a gentle coo as she reached towards the dangling berries.

it would've been nice if he were able enough in discovery to come across another riddle. but for now — the peak of pyre was the only clue. "hungry, vale?" he joked — his nonchalant demeanour fading as the descent of feet resounded aside the nearby steps.

[googlefont=M PLUS Rounded 1c:300,400]
[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 11.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 12.5px; font-family: 'M PLUS Rounded 1c'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 12px; font-family: 'M PLUS Rounded 1c'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;padding:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexparty]float:center; display:block;[/newclass]