twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2021 10:23:36 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]two for two so far, danny looks to further his wins to prove to himself that maybe it's not just a fluke.

briefly, he wonders how 's doing this tournament.

stopping a random person on the beach, he asks:

"hey! are you participating in the tournament?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 20:14:14 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Well, she guessed that this was an occupational hazard, being a trainer during a tournament week like this. Though she had been planning to take a break and simply have a nice, relaxing stroll on the beach, another trainer had seen her and once their eyes met, a fight simply became inevitable. It was the law of Hoenn, really. Well, of any region. The Alolans were a bit more laid back in some areas, but this they, too, took very seriously.

There was no fighting this, either. So, she only sighed inwardly and instead gave the stranger a smile, the white dress lightly fluttering in the wind. “I am, indeed. Good evening to you. I take it that you want to challenge me, right?” She highly doubted that he would chat her up just for a nice little conversation. People did not come here to strike up dates, they came to rack up wins.
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 11:43:48 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]the law must be followed, no matter the region. their eyes did meet, after all!

"oh i thought i was a bit more mysterious than that but uh...yes! please."

danny gestures over his shoulder to an empty spot on the beach that's just perfect for an impromptu battle.

"over there, maybe?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:18:59 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
“Don’t worry. On any other occasion I would have found suddenly being approached by a gloomy, dark character to be mysterious. And probably a little bit dangerous,” she replied with a bit of melodical laughter. He had really brought that upon himself with that getup, in her opinion.

But still, all was in good faith and good fun. Especially in a public place like this. Though he was admittedly trying to goad her towards a more deserted section of the beach….

…which still was in view of others anyway, so that didn’t mean much. “That seems like it would work, yes. The sand here is already dredged up by man and Pokemon alike, anyway.”
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 19:39:05 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"...true, true. can't argue there."

and then he realizes how it might seem that he's leading her away from the crowd...

danny starts sweating.

"cool! let's head over there then."

was that too enthusiastic? he wonders as he starts walking.

"i'm danny."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 20:02:03 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Eve’s lips pursed a little when she noticed him tensing up from behind. She got to him there, didn’t she? But she did not want to make him too uncomfortable. “But as I said, do not worry. All is well, this is all in good faith, Danny,” she thus added, giving a little recompense to him.

“I am Evette, by the way,” she added, giving it the proper Kalosian pronunciation. So that he would not get it wrong, that much was for sure.
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 20:04:30 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"it's lovely to meet you, evette!"

danny pronounces her name almost perfectly, perhaps having a knack for languages and accents in general. despite being from hoenn, his own accent is a little galarian which he picked up while studying there.

danny calls out a pokemon.

"how's your record this tournament so far?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 21:06:05 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Good, good. He was doing well to rebound from what had happened. Good pronunciation, being polite and interested. That was much better than being gloomy and mysterious than he had tried before. Though, admittedly, the latter did fit his appearance more. If he wanted to be like this, he probably should comb his hair back, put some colour into his attire, maybe use a cute Pokemon like an accessory. It did not even have to be a Pichu or other bay Pokemon. Something like her Chespin would be enough already to make her more approachable.

“A few wins, a few losses. I did learn a lot, which was the important part. And I got to meet some interesting people.” They arrived by now, taking position opposite of one another. And speaking of Chespin, she called forth that one. “You?”
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 7:52:35 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]danny has been thinking about dying his hair. the question is: what color? there are so many good options. maybe a light color as he's been told it'll compliment his eyes well. he already has a cute dedenne to compliment his appearance as well.

"going well so far! met a few interesting people as well; some i hope to see again."

looking at her chespin, he asks:

"i guess we can start ours now?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 9:40:59 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
“Same here,” she replied. There were a few that she definitely want to see again. And others she did not care for. But, as always, she naturally gravitated towards the more positive experiences. It was part of being a figure of public attention at home. There were so many people that she simply had to ignore, but those of actual interest, she barely forgot those.

This boy was probably still working his way up towards the latter. Not to demean him of course, or anything like that. He just has more of an uphill battle now was all. “I am ready, of course. Chespin will be my choice.”
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 9:47:42 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"great! let's start."

grimmsnarl's more than ready to begin; in fact, the fairy-type's been eager to ever since being let out of his pokeball.

"same thing as always, grimster."

which is a POWER-UP PUNCH!

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 9:56:43 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Well, that started strong, didn’t it? Barely out of the ball, that little imp came at Chespin with a punch – but it was met by a Wood Hammer in return, the two attacks clashing and neither seemingly finding pursuit just yet. These two were physical fighters, so Evette could already see this becoming a bit of a slugfest.

“That Pokemon is from Galar, isn’t it? I have heard of them, but never seen one in the flesh,” Eve noted, keeping at least a bit of a conversation going for now.
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:02:09 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"yes he is! he was a gift from a friend, but there are plenty of them in galar."

grimmsnarl's caught a little off guard by how powerful the chespin's WOOD HAMMER is, and though his muscles bulge from the POWER-UP PUNCH, grimmsnarl still feels a little bit intimidated.

regardless, he slaps in a SPIRIT BREAK.

"your chespin's surprisingly strong!"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:23:04 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar

Well, not like she would ever visit Galar. In part because she feared that she might not be welcome, in part because her father would probably get insanely mad if he found out she went on her own. The kinds of stories he always told her about the place had quite belied his hate for it, after all.

The two Pokemon disengage briefly. “He might be small, but he is definitely a fighter. Also, most of my Pokemon are female, so I do think that he at least feels like he has something to prove.” He and Vulpix, really. Odd little creatures sometimes. And right now, the two clashed again, Chespin falling into the Spirit Break while delivering a body slam of its own.
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 10:30:28 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]BODY SLAM meets grimmsnarl's large frame which plays an advantage in this case. grimmsnarl's able to stay on his feet, taking the damage only to return it in full with a HAMMER ARM that looks to bonk chespin's head.

"he's definitely proving himself."

[attr="class","noodles"]