February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 11:02:52 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
The Hammer Arm once more meets a Wood Hammer as Chespin retaliates in the fierce melee. It knows quite well that it is physically weaker than the other, but it is still trying, as if it wants to force its way through on sheer force of will. “I am not so sure, though,” Eve replied, watching the proceedings. It seems like she is in quite a bit of thought there.

“He did that last few times as well. But I think he only considers a victory a proper proof, no matter how well he fights. And he seems a bit obsessed by it. I am not sure that is really all that healthy…”
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 11:07:12 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","danny"]"hmmm...maybe not too healthy."

danny can't really relate but shrugs the thought away.

grimmsnarl takes the WOOD HAMMER, holding strong only to return another HAMMER ARM as he hopes to end the battle and this chespin.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.danny] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .danny b { color: 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted 716075; font-size: 13px; } .danny a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .danny .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .danny .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .danny .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .danny .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2021 11:23:30 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar

It certainly wasn’t too healthy, for the repeated hammer arm served to fling it away from the Grimmsnarl and onto the ground. Chespin did try to get up again, weakened and bedazzled, but eventually, Eve just decided that it was no good. “Yes, it really is not. I hope it gets better by the next time it has to fight anyone like yours. Thanks for the match, though,” she replied with a more casual little smile.

Any experience was a learning experience, after all. And she did not mind losing if that hopefully helped her Pokemon get better and grow as beings, that much was for sure.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
DANNY VS EVETTE (H✩T)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 10:21:27 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]H✩T BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: