saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 10:16:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"you! with the cool blue hair!"

literally like out of a pokemon game, matias points at the first person who walks past him. he steps forward, approaching.

"battle me."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 10:22:54 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hey, that's me! i have cool, blue hair!"

he points a finger at himself before raising an arm to wave at the person that called him.

"hell yeah we'll battle. i'll even give you a special."

holding out two fingers, he tries to explain his special. "doubles please! it's fast paced and we get to down our pokemon faster!" he grins at his own explanation.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 10:46:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"damn that really is a special."

two pokeballs burst open, revealing a very boring choice for the battle. but hey, whatever helps priam get his endeavors.

"whenever you're ready!"

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 10:52:10 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"nyeh!"

he tosses some balls in front of him to reveal two grass-types. they have a bunch of status moves, so it should give him at least fifteen bp, plus the real awards for a battle, when this is over.

"poison powder on the ninetales, and then spore on the snorlax!"

thank god the pokemon were from kanto instead of something like galar, or else priam will probably only know the popular ones.

the pokemon do their moves and a mixture of pollens go to the direction of the opposite side of the field.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 10:59:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]nyeh? kinda cute, not gonna lie.

pollens are scattered across the field. ninetales becomes POISONED, and snorlax falls ASLEEP, though it's hard to tell with the latter because of how snorlax rarely moves anyways.

"get 'em!"

the order is vague as fuck but his pokemon still understand.

ninetales uses CONFUSE RAY on the jumpluff and snorlax uses SLEEP TALK, which turns into a FIRE BLAST.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 17:42:19 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the jumpluff starts floating around, not doing anything, after confusion settles in from the ninetales attack. the shiinotic, on the other hand, just burns up from the move and starts to scream-- if they ever screamed.

"that's cheating!" priam calls out since the pokemon that's asleep made a move. "dream eater, shiinotic!"

the shiinotic does whatever the move description of dream eater is and eats the dreams of the asleep snorlax. priam hopes it wakes up soon so his jumpluff can paralyze it instead.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 8:32:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"i don't think so!"

the snorlax continues to SLEEP TALK through the DREAM EATER, perhaps its brain too empty to have many dreams in the first place. this time it's a THUNDER that zaps from above.

ninetales sends out a FIRE BLAST at the jumpluff!

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 9:51:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"aha! grass-types resist that!" priam shouts, until he realizes that thee thunder hit his jumpluff and got it paralyzed. "oh. unless it's part flying-type, i guess."

the jumpluff, with its difficulty in moving after being paralyzed, cannot move much to dodge the fire blast and gets burnt. "noooo!" priam shouts as he recalls the pokemon.

"avenge her by eating the snorlax's dreams!" he orders his shiinotic.

it wasn't needed though, since the shiinotic would just eat the dreams regardless of whether priam said it or not. it was nutrition, or something. priam still doesn't get the logic of pokemon managing to heal their wounds by eating dreams.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 9:54:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]finally, snorlax wakes up after having its DREAM EATEN. naturally, he's dazed and confused, and there's not much going on up there so it goes back to sleep with REST.

"okay cool."

ninetales sets up a SAFEGUARD around them.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 10:15:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"no! you can't do that!"

he watches all hard work go down the drain.

"i think you should use dream eater, shiinotic."

the shiinotic continues to eat dreams, like what it's been doing for the past like ten rounds.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 10:16:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]they're almost there...just a few more rounds...

"yes i can! watch me."

snorlax SNORES, though uses no moves because it's too tired to do anything but suffer from DREAM EATER.

ninetales takes the round to just chill, not really bothered by the shiinotic.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 10:21:48 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"just kill the shiinotic please! i beg you! your snorlax doesn't have dreams left and it's going to grow up edgy with mental health issues something!"

nothing happens on the other side of the field besides them chilling. he supposed they needed a break after all those rapid fires.

the shiinotic continues to eat dreams, like what it's been doing for the past like ten rounds.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 10:26:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]"no that's illegal!"

the snorlax is recalled, however, to save the normal-type from any long term brain damage.

taking it as a sign to end the battle, ninetales sends a FIRE BLAST shiinotic's way.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 10:30:51 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the fire blast makes the shiinotic faint. it burns a lot as the grass-type screams in agony. it maybe sounds like toad from mario because they look the same.

"it's not murder because pokemon don't die, silly! they just faint!" priam says while he had three of his pokemon die and put into display on his pc.

it then slumps on the ground, not moving. priam points at the shiinotic as he kicks sand over the flames to extinguish it to end its suffering.

"see? not dead. hehe, it's just a figure of speech! i definitely wouldn't commit criminal acts!"

hopefully, matias doesn't have a third eye that can see the color of his name.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS VS PRIAM (H✩T)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 10:33:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias' third eye is thankfully kept distracted by cybers.

"wow! that was a fun battle. thanks for that, blue."

the ninetales is recalled and matias steps away, departing with some words:

"i better not catch you doing crime!"

[attr="class","noodles"]