saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,030 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS' RESTING GROUNDS
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 5:05:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

after the battle of littleroot, matias finds himself descending upon mount chimney, a familiar resting ground not only for his patron but also for himself.[break][break]

charizard's landing is gradual and smooth. there is no more urgency as the battle is over. all that's left to do is to heal, rest, and recover.[break][break]

he places his forehead against his charizard's, feeling the heat of the flames on its tail radiating even from here.[break][break]

"thanks, ash."[break][break]

it disappears into a pokeball.[break][break]

matias turns, unbothered by the intense heat from the bed of lava before him. it isn't his first visit here nor will it be the last.[break][break]

another pokeball cracks open, and from it comes groudon, DROUGHT breaking overhead once again.[break][break]

"rest. you did well."[break][break]

[break][break]

groudon steps into the lava, sinking deeper and deeper until only its eyes show above the surface. the air around them vibrates then, almost warping as it conveys a message.[break][break]

...[break][break]

"i know. i'll find it."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-groudon"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,030 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATIAS' RESTING GROUNDS
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 11:48:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"moltres is here somewhere, apparently."[break][break]

...[break][break]

"we need to find it before someone else does. i don't care about it but we can use it, you know. someone's already agreed to help us look for shards."[break][break]

...[break][break]

"you could do that too, sure. i won't stop you. but you know we need more shards."[break][break]

...[break][break]

"i know."[break][break]

...[break][break]

"i'll handle it. just find moltres, and we'll be golden."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-groudon"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights